The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
TitaniumBabes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitaniumBabes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitaniumBabes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
TITANIUMBABES Presents: 💎JOLLIE💎 Horny Wild Sexy Bitch Next Door❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤ TitaniumBabes Presents❤❤❤❤

JOLLIE - NEW ARRIVAL
Stats: 35B-24-34
Height: 153cm
Weight: 43Kg
Nationality: Thailand
Language spoken: Thai, Simple English

Services: Bbbj, COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Bathing, Massage & etc...
[Rates: $160/2shots/90mins]
***[SUPER Promo: $130/2shots/90 mins]***
[Overnight: $330/3shots/8hours]
(Room & CD included)

♣♣♣ Payment before service start ♣♣♣
☎☎☎ TitaniumBabes ☎☎☎
SMS/WHATAPPS/CALL
Bro Sky: (+65) 91565770(NEW)
LINE ID: titaniumbabe
WECHAT ID: titaniumbabe

~~~Book early to avoid disappointment~~~

For Quicker Replys, Please message us in Whatsapp

Last edited by TitaniumBabes; 22-06-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

TitaniumBabes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitaniumBabes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitaniumBabes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TITANIUMBABES Presents: 💎JOLLIE💎 Horny Wild Sexy Bitch Next Door❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...ostcount=17738

FR for Jollie of Titaniumbabe at 1100hrs.

Just finished my session with this busty nice lady and it was really not bad to say the least. Wanted to book Jojo initially but it seems the KOC88's FR had drove up the demand for her services.
Anyway, I was assured by OKT that Jolie is new and good looking as well and provides good service, so I took his words for it. No regrets.

Looks: 8.5/10 early 20s, smooth skin and big bright eyes. No blemish on her face. A bit of minah complexion but the wont reject kind for most. Her pics posted are 90% accurate. Her looks really grew as the session went on. Pretty syt for sure. A cheery personality too.

Body: 9/10. Young, firm looking type. Very solid for a hard bonk. Again, I would say smooth and taut.

Boobs: 9/10. Solid and wonderful to fondle and suck. I sucked on them for some time and it seems Jollie enjoyed them being played with. Like the way she looked at me when I took her left boob into my mouth in full.

Pussy: 9/10. Tight, trimmed, easily wet and plenty of juice. She likes her clits to be stimulated as heard from her moans when I painted. Told me I licked her good.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. For a syt, her standard is pretty good. Varies her tempo and movement and looking at me like a little kitten with her big eyes. Made me feel so high! Ample use of tongue when needed and gave my balls a good suck and lick too. Almost CIM but i endured.

Frenching: 9/10. A kissing fish. Her full lips are so tasty. We frenched non stop.

FJ: 9/10. Nothing to complain. Jollie accommodated to all my requests.
Missionary, doggies, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side / standing doggie all she was willing to try and I have a above average size dong. She took it like a obedient girl.
The highlight to me was the carry fuck. She looks meaty in her earlier pictures but is actually quite lightweight to carry in real life, maybe 43 to 44kgs only. She cummed several times and moaned so loudly, there are so much juice on her pussy. Either she is hungry for sex or I bonked her really well.
1X missionary cumshot
1X carry fuck cumshot
I also asked if she does CIM after the deed. She said she can do that for customers that she likes. Told her i would like to CIM the next time I visit, she replied no problem lol.

GFE: Very good. I can speak primary school Thai and she speaks primary school English, we clicked quite well, she was really friendly and quite chatty. 90 mins went too fast but when we were not fucking, we spent the rest of time, kissing, frenching and cuddling. I really like the chemistry we had.

RTF: Yes depending on my schedule and money. Jollie is worth the damage for sure but i dont make a lot like some bros. Now I need to go to work.
Hope Titanium's OKT can give me a big discount the next time since I visited his stable for a few times. I also selfishly hope bro KOC88 sticks to Jojo only lest he comes to disturb and FR for Jollie and increase her customer flow.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter

Last edited by TitaniumBabes; 21-06-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 18-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Re: TITANIUMBABES Presents: 💎JOLLIE💎 Horny Wild Sexy Bitch Next Door❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=161...ostcount=18195

FR for Jollie of titaniumbabes: By Bro "STEALTHBOMBER"

Was choosing between Jojo or Jolllie, but after seeing some live photos of Jojo posted recently, decided Jollie was more to my taste, hopefully. Had to sneak off for an early “lunch” to meet Jollie's available time-slot. Possibly because she had another customer lined up after me.

Looks & Figure :- Like a minah SYT. Looks and feels young (she says 23). If you ever fantasize about bonking a petite minah teen from poly or ITE … this is the one for you. Goody-goody GND appearance, no tattoos on body.

Boobs :- Small B cuppers, natural and tofu-soft. Definitely not "busty" as some fella wrote in FR.

Shower :- Washed me up well, at the start, and at the end of the session. Some girls just get into the shower with you and let you more or less wash yourself, especially at the end of the session, but not her.

French :- Felt very comfortable and natural frenching with her. FR by doubledutch mentioned she is a smoker, but I didn’t confirm it. Certainly there was no ciggie smell at all.

BBBJ :- I don’t rate her skills very high in this area. Just up-n-down, and no tongue action, no DT. For CIM, she stopped short when I cum, instead of sucking/licking clean - not like what other FR said! Maybe she don’t like my banana juice ...

Paint :- Allowed. Very cute, young girl kind of pussy, freshly shaven. She started out tense but gradually relaxed and even managed to cum after extensive paintworks … felt the extra wetness and familiar musky scent

FJ :- 1xFJ & 1xCIM. Her overall package made me extremely horny. She is very petite and tight. Entered her in missionary while elevating her bum (could lift with one hand; she is so light), and she let out a loud moan. Only managed cowgirl and doggie. No self-discipline this time - the sight of her petite body writhing on the bed made me grab her waist and turbo-pump her pussy. Exploded number one shot pretty quickly, but very sextisfying! Felt like pumped full tank!!

Usually i can't cum in doggie unless really stimulated by the sight of the girl's body. The last time was with a girl from emma stable some months ago, and now, Jollie.

In between shots we just cuddled together and napped. This is the only stable location where I can actually doze off, as the room is very comfy and quiet. She tried to smile and make conversation but can see that she was sleepy. Told me she only slept at 6am after a night expedition with friends.

Overall : A big plus for her youthful and delectable body. Good service attitude, as she works in the “special” massage line back home - and her english is reasonably good for me to communicate what I wanted during the session. Worth a RTF just to enjoy another FJ like that!

Saw the famous Jojo pottering around the kitchen when I went to shower. She is very fair, and 100% like the live pics!

Last edited by TitaniumBabes; 28-06-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=160...ostcount=18118

1st time doing and writing a tarma FR for Jollie and Jojo from TB stable at 1230pm today.
I bonked Jollie previously and was encouraged by her to try them both.
OKT gave me a reasonable price so I decided to give this a shot.
No ratings though, just my preference and experience.

Looks: Hard fight but I shade it to Jojo, her features are sharp though Jollie has bigger and sexier eyes.

Boobs: A no contest. Jollie has bigger, firmer natural racks, Jojo has slight sag and smaller in size. Jollie for this.

Pussy: A tie. Both are tight, make no mistake and very good to fuck hard.

Body: Jojo is petite, Jollie has more meat and slightly taller which is more to my personal preference. I give this to Jollie.

Frenching: A tie. Both are kissing fishes and equally passionate. My mouth and tongue were sucked dry by both of them.

BBBJ: Imagine being sucked by 2 pretty ladies, I was like OMG!! But I have to give it Jollie here. She took both my shots in her mouth as promised in my previous FR. Maybe i do not have chemistry with Jojo yet. She is described by some bros of having a bit of ice queen personality. However, she is not stuck up by any means.

Catbath: Another tie. 2 tongues licking all over my body is a fantastic feeling and I get to kiss and french both simultaneously. Simply awesome!

FJ: Jojo rode me 1st while Jollie squat on my face so I can taste her pussy. Jojo is really a very aggressive rider, omg, I can feel her exerting her vagina muscles against my very hard cock with every insertion / thrusts. Next, I switched to doggie Jollie (please note, cd was changed for every change of ladies, safety 1st to us and I brought my own cds for this visit). As I was thrusting Jollie hard, Jojo came towards me and frenched me followed by licking my nipples. It felt so song!!!. The sight of Jollie's ass and the way she kept pulling the bedsheets made me really high. This went on at least 10 mins. Finally I missionaried Jollie whlist Jojo continued to tease me with her tongue. As I cummed, I ripped off the cd and Jollie sat up and took my full load into her mouth and she just kept sucking till I was dry. It felt heavenly!
After a quick shower, we took a short break with the ladies beside me, left and right. Lol they did not allow me much rest though. They just attacked me. CD on after Jollie BBBJ me and she rode me fast and furious whlist Jojo frenched me. It was a role reversal. Doggie Jojo next followed by a really long missionary fuck with her whilst Jollie teased me this time. I was drenched in sweat which kept dropping on Jojo's face and body. When I was about to cum the 2nd time, I turned towards Jollie. She understood and allowed me to shoot my 2nd load into her mouth. A very intense and satisfying workout with 2 pretty ladies. Both are really really good and are not exactly shy doing tarma.
I am hard pressed to give a winner for this category but for the 2 CIM taken by Jollie I have to choose her.

RTF: A big yes but no more tarma, it was too physically taxing though satisfying.
I prefer to bonk Jollie again as a show of support. I also cheekily asked her if she can swallow my cum the next time, she smilingly nodded her head. Lol I think I have strong chemistry with this young lass and most certainly look forward to it! Tipped them both $10 each and left happily.

Last edited by TitaniumBabes; 28-06-2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

For Quicker Response Please Use Whatsapp.. THANKS
Old 19-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Old 19-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Old 20-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Old 20-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Old 20-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Old 20-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Old 21-06-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

Old 21-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Old 21-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Old 21-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread