The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The MILF and I

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
go on pls...exciting start...
return you 9 points.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Thanks to the bros who gave points. Will return to you soonest. As for those who asked for ctc, am sorry but won't be able to because she is not FL. No offense hor.

One of the bros talked about keeping the juices flowing... hehe she does get quite wet every time I finger her. Especially back in those times in the MP where I cannot do anything else. I will sit up with her behind me, have her "massage" my shoulders. The towels will cover me up so that my hands can slip into her stretchy pants and then I would slip two fingers into her pussy. It would get her real wet and she would have to control not making noise heh...

Anyway, back to the story. Part 2 will be a bit short cos I need to get some real work done haha... so... The Shower.

We cleaned each other up in the warm shower. We were both really horny by now. I started to suck on her nipples while rubbing her pussy. Small shower room, so shower point was just beside toilet bowl. Quite similar to the 81 concept. I was rock hard and couldn't take it anymore.

With her holding the shower head and keeping the warm water flowing over both of us, I moved behind her, used my fingers to open up her pussy lips a bit and slipped my dick in. She gasped as I slowly pumped. Pushed my 6.5 incher all the way in and it hit her cervix. (I have heard that for some ladies it is so sensitive that it hurts when you hit. But for her haha, she enjoys the sensation! I didn't know this until after our entire session ended though, so I was cautious at this stage).

Since this was a hotel and she was now free to make noise, she naturally started gasping and grunting. I pumped a few times, then turned the shower off and sat on the toilet bowl cover so that she could grind me. Few things crossed my mind:
- Shit, shouldn't raw for so long, in case I cum inside her
- I don't want to cum so fast
- I don't want to slip and fall with her inside the toilet. More importantly, with my dick still inside her haha

So exciting as it was, I pulled out, rinsed dicky a bit and told her we should dry up and go outside instead. Safer. Out we went after we dried up. She went to the bed and I went to my bag to take out CD. She had an amused look on her face and told me dont need that cos she already had her tubes tied up after her 2nd child (MILF remember) was born. It was safe to pump all my hot sperm into her haha...

(Back track a bit. in my earlier conversations with her, she had told me that she was widowed with 2 teenage kids. I believed her, because it took me a while and a lot of talking before I got to touch her boobs, much less reach the point of first putting my dick in her.)

The knowledge of being able to creampie her was truly exciting. Needless to say it got me hard again. I grabbed her by the legs, pulled her towards me, lifted her legs near her head to see her shaven pussy in all its glory. My mouth went for the sea-tasting abalone, freshly washed, and my tongue went to work with furious abandonment......

Will have to stop here for now. paiseh again. And this part unfortunately no photo to share. I am pacing it out so hope you can bear with me
Old 06-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates, more please.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, great share ts!
Old 06-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like MILF stories..
Old 07-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

In the last chapter... "The knowledge of being able to creampie her was truly exciting. Needless to say it got me hard again. I grabbed her by the legs, pulled her towards me, lifted her legs near her head to see her shaven pussy in all its glory. My mouth went for the sea-tasting abalone, freshly washed, and my tongue went to work with furious abandonment......"

Hearing her moan was super exciting but I needed to move on. After cleaning up her abalone, I got up and moved my body towards her head. You know where the next move will be right? But first, stuck two fingers into her really wet pussy and fingered her. Gotta keep her horny. Shifted my hard dick towards her head and she got the signal. One hand holding the base of my dick, she started to lick my small head. Then started sucking it. Ahhhh... I have been waiting to get a blowjob from her since day 1. In fact, I have not had a blowjob in a really long time liao. So while her skill was not great, I enjoyed every moment of it. Wanted to plunge my entire length down her throat, but big head restrained me lol... otherwise it might have ended there

We spent a few moments in this position - me fingering her while she sucked and licked my dick. Her E cuppers were flowing with the motion and it was mesmerising heh. I then moved and straddled across her boobs. Placed my slightly wet dick in between those lovely boobs. Her hands automatically cupped her boobs and wrapped my dick up. It was literally engulfed! Stage BoobF started. Shiok feeling but not enough lube la so my dick wasn't really sliding up and down like it ideally should haha... So I stopped after a while.

I grabbed her boobs and licked and sucked her nipples. With my mouth actually still have some remnants of her abalone juice on it, I kissed her and we started to french fiercely. Hmm.. she was tasting herself

It was time for main course. Round 1 was just missionary cos I wanted to push my whole length deep inside her. She was wet and ready to receive me. And her moans were increasing. Cos her passage is not long, so my dick head was hitting her cervix with each deep thrust. And this lady told me later that she likes the feeling (took note of it for next session with her. Will make sure she goes crazy hahaha). I did a few variations of the missionary:
- grabbing her boobs while pumping
- grabbing the back of her neck and pumping
- wrapping my hands behind her, grabbing her shoulders and really pumping her

She was shy to say, but from her moans and the tightening of her pussy, I reckon she came 2-3 times. I felt my own build up, so went into kneeling position and holding her by her thighs and pumping hard. Watching boobs move and her face in ecstasy made me even hornier. I was gonna cum, so pumped a few more times and then pulled my dick out. Stroked it a few times and boom! Sometimes when I jerk myself off, I can shoot really far. I was kinda hoping it would be the case so that it would "accidentally" hit her face haha, but it only went near to her boobs. I cummed on her body, satisfied at my "performance" for the first round ...

Laid down beside her, tired. She had that satisfied look on her face too haha, and reminded me that she already tied her tubes. Can actually cum inside her. I went "Or". Truth was I wanted to squirt all over her first haha...

Rested a bit, then I took some tissue to wipe the cum off her body, and we went to shower before going back to the bed.... to be continued.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HoweK3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more. This is exciting.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Another Camp Site For Me To Camp

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes more please.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 17
ispunk is one of the Best!ispunk is one of the Best!ispunk is one of the Best!

Looking forward to next installment .
Old 07-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GaoSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more soon .
Old 07-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
AimeeChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update
Old 08-06-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent share Bro conquest9. I can relate as I am also an ardent supporter of the more mature woman

Thanks & Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1