The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
unsanea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I have my fair share of encounter with female financial advisers. Some (not all) will wear low cut and zaogeng during the discussion. Is it just me who feel this way?
Very common sight bro, some are obviously showing on purpose
Old 03-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Today took bus to office, standing at the standing area facing the door.

An OL sitting opposite and facing me wearing a dress and using her hand to push down the cloth to prevent zg. But still can see quite high up her dress. Fair and smooth legs.

Adjusted my position abit and finally managed to sneak a peek at her panties. White and blue stripes.

Not chio though.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post

An OL sitting opposite and facing me wearing a dress and using her hand to push down the cloth to prevent zg. But still can see quite high up her dress. Fair and smooth legs.

Adjusted my position abit and finally managed to sneak a peek at her panties. White and blue stripes.

Not chio though.
You lucky fella, going to strike big sweep today. Wish you good luck.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Valverde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not chio though.
Nice share bro. Actually quite difficult for those wearing short dress to prevent zg
Old 05-10-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not chio though.
can totally picture that image u r seeing in front of u.. lucky u bro.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

went out for lunch with three female colleagues. we took a taxi so i sat in front. upon reaching, taxi uncle don't have enough to break a fifty so we scramble up what ever small change to pay for the fare.

i turned around and held out my hand while they put add money to it.

and suddenly i saw the parting of the sea like moses did. the female colleague in the centre, one that i've been bio-ing for a while slowly parted her knees and i could see straight down her thighs to the prize. thing is i don't know if its deliberate or accidental. but what a sweet sight it was, no visible hair from a rather translucent lacy panty.

i had to avoid eye contact with her during lunch because i feel a stir in my pants whenever we make eye contact.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
NABObitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
went out for lunch with three female colleagues. we took a taxi so i sat in front. upon reaching, taxi uncle don't have enough to break a fifty so we scramble up what ever small change to pay for the fare.

and suddenly i saw the parting of the sea like moses did. the female colleague in the centre, one that i've been bio-ing for a while slowly parted her knees and i could see straight down her thighs to the prize. thing is i don't know if its deliberate or accidental. but what a sweet sight it was, no visible hair from a rather translucent lacy panty.

i had to avoid eye contact with her during lunch because i feel a stir in my pants whenever we make eye contact.
Sometimes is because of guilt or what, after seeing friends/colleagues zaogeng, will avoid eye contact too
Old 06-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TracyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Def nice to watch if there's a zaogeng opportunity but a big risk if tempted to bring out camera.
But w so many open minded dressed women, opportunities are quite much i should say.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Superman2u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apparently I am the one like my wife zg. Especially when she is wearing dress or skirt. Always saw my friend shy when they saw her zg.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Maybe she want to let the cabby see also?
Old 08-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great share bro. lucky u.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
ghastmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman2u View Post
Apparently I am the one like my wife zg. Especially when she is wearing dress or skirt. Always saw my friend shy when they saw her zg.
Usually what type of zg? If simple cleavage should not be shy ma
Old 09-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

saw a very sexy lady alighting from her car this afternoon, she was wearing a leopard print top sleeveless and tight black skirt. She was quite the looker and has a pretty face. Her skirt was very short and tight, could see the sexy shape of her butt. She came down from her merc and opened the back door to take some of her bags from behind. As she bent over to take her stuff, the back of her skirt was so short that it lifted up until her black panties came into view. She was definitely wearing normal panties and I could see until the crotch area, that was how short her skirt was. She stayed in that position for about 3 seconds before standing up again, then she turned around and walked away from her car.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
saw a very sexy lady alighting from her car this afternoon, she was wearing a leopard print top sleeveless and tight black skirt. She was quite the looker and has a pretty face. Her skirt was very short and tight, could see the sexy shape of her butt. She came down from her merc and opened the back door to take some of her bags from behind. As she bent over to take her stuff, the back of her skirt was so short that it lifted up until her black panties came into view. She was definitely wearing normal panties and I could see until the crotch area, that was how short her skirt was. She stayed in that position for about 3 seconds before standing up again, then she turned around and walked away from her car.
These type of smart lady knows how to maximize her assets ROI at work...

+ points if can work, else at least good to look at, motivating and refreshing for office environment
Old 09-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

10Q to the many bros here who shared catching views of zg ...envy them..not sure issit recently these gals r getting more daring & like to tease the guys more or the weather is really hot these days ?...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1