The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ichibawah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Hi Bro,

Will in KL next 2 days and want to cheong President Club. Can soe kind bro tell us how to get there ? Just tell the taxi driver Damansara will do ?

Jeff
Old 28-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ichibawah,

President Club is at Damansara Jaya. Tell the taxi driver to take you to The Atria shopping centre. President Club is next to the shopping centre. With no jams, it should take you about 15 minutes from KL Hilton.
Old 28-08-2006, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
minmax321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang
to all my taiko n bro.

i alway feel that if u wan to enjoy (highest level) the KTV Section. u must alway look for the right members ( crazy n playfull). if not it will affect the entire action.
Regards n Cheer...........

Tua Lang = not ready Tua Kie
i would like to join if i m free!!
Old 28-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton
Yeap, totally agree with u. Went to Crystal KTV in PJ a couple of days ago with a few guys. Some of them shy to touch the girl's breasts in front of us. Just me and my another buddy had fun with the girls and crazy like hell. The girl that i choose is Ruby, Sabahan, has a fantastic boobs (very big and firm) and very open type. But whenever i wanted to to make a big move, all those 'sian' guys kept their eyes on me. Thus, make me also feel shy to persue the big move, potong stim lar. They really spoiled the atmosphere...
Normally what i will do is:-

1. Make them all mabuk 1st before action started.

2. If they seldom drink, then make urself mabuk, that time u won't felt shy anymore. right..... (remember ask them pay 1st, before movie start )

3. if above 1 & 2 cannot work, then treat it as normal Karaoka time loh.......(change bubby for next trip....)...

BTW, what is the damage on that night, is it expenses lah??? Butterfly or booking system??

Regards n cheers

Tua Lang is not ready Tua Kie............
Old 31-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cheras Goldmine

While have a beer during HH last nite, my fr mentioned so long haven been eating nasi lemak, so decided to venture into Goldmine with Tua Lang who also dropped by for a drink.

Beer package was at $300 for 5 jugs and we cant even finished them all and left with 1 more beer voucher that can keep for another 5 days.

The gers stock were lesser last nite due to Merdeka eve and a lot gers didnt turn up for work and mummt kept saying sorry for that.

Toilet action inclu tips was $150 for my friends. Since me was a bit tired and not in the mood, just paid the normal $50 for the butterfly NL (really flies cos she had 5 rooms). When we mai tan, she was really pissed drunk from other room and start tallking craps..

Overall, not a bad deco, with toilet attached and if you are up to NL, its not a bad place to go. No HH tough.
Old 31-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bro Tua Lang ,
Well, it's not that easy to make them drunk as there were 3 of them and all can drink .... Althought i can drink better than them, but i dun think i can beat there all them. If one on one, i can KO them easily.
CHANGE BUDDY ?? !! Not so possible as they are my business partners lar.
Well, we opened 5 bottles of Martell but only managed to finished 3 bottles only. It cost us around RM 2000++, tips for the butterfly girl is RM 50 each, she was really butterfly and she had 4 rooms and can only allowed me 10 min, which means sat with me 10min then have to wait 30min before she sway by my room again...
Old 01-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

Re: Cheras Goldmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
While have a beer during HH last nite, my fr mentioned so long haven been eating nasi lemak, so decided to venture into Goldmine with Tua Lang who also dropped by for a drink.

Beer package was at $300 for 5 jugs and we cant even finished them all and left with 1 more beer voucher that can keep for another 5 days.

The gers stock were lesser last nite due to Merdeka eve and a lot gers didnt turn up for work and mummt kept saying sorry for that.

Toilet action inclu tips was $150 for my friends. Since me was a bit tired and not in the mood, just paid the normal $50 for the butterfly NL (really flies cos she had 5 rooms). When we mai tan, she was really pissed drunk from other room and start tallking craps..

Overall, not a bad deco, with toilet attached and if you are up to NL, its not a bad place to go. No HH tough.
Nice to meet up our " KTV sifu" bro tck306 on Merdeka Eve.

1st think for drinking n to know our bro tck and end up go to Goldmine KTV.

Now i understood why our bro tck306 is" Great KTV Sifu". Although is a 1st time our bro tck went to Goldmine KTV, surprisingly 2 of our girls known his "Tai Meng" (my girl even show me his hp no. inside her hp).

However, our sifu forgot them oreli. only after the girl told him when n where they met b4, then our bro tck remember who is she.......... finaly my girl's heart break..........

Overall i think the damage n envoironment is ok. although no HH, but the beer charges still affordable to all the bro. right.........

Once against is nice to meet up our bro tck. look for another gathering.

Regards n cheers......

TUA LANG IS NOT READY TUA KIE................
Old 01-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wah ... Tua_Lang... so sexcited ... see u also frequent the Kepong KTV... heard a lot about it... but never gone before...

TCK... look like u have disciple leh... hehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah ... Tua_Lang... so sexcited ... see u also frequent the Kepong KTV... heard a lot about it... but never gone before...

TCK... look like u have disciple leh... hehehe
i totally agreed with u. TCK is the good sifu to learn about KTV Scene....

my regular KTV at kepong is not so class n dodgy, so i think not many bro like it.

Because of my office near by and normally i just go when my regular girl is working ( only 2/3 girls "chun" at there). HH charges is affordable 4 1 person like me loh.... totally for my relaxing after stress work.

Regards n cheers

TUA LANG IS NOT READY TUA KIE............
Old 02-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don say that la...just that i forgettern her as she is XL size now ma...
Dated her for dinner once long time ago but she left early for another cus, so me just deleted her no loh. Never tot that she still keep my no...

Next week got invites to President and DW Puchong and MAA....also do no which one to go lah...

TL, last nite too much beer and wine for me at Laundry The Curve, if inform me eraly by 15 min, i might be following yr car as not so familiar with Kepong area la...hope you enjoy with KL kool last nite ya...
Old 05-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

Last week is my busy week. Continue 3 nights for KTV action with our SBF Bros.

1st time met up our SBF bro like TCK, CIB, KLKOOL, Warmites, GilaGila n other 3 Bros (sorry can't remember the nick).

Just wan to say again " Nice to meet up"

1st night:
Went out with Bro TCK n his friend to Goldmine, Cheras. FR please refer to our previous post. (lazy to repeat.........)

2nd night:
Received SMS from Bro CIB invite for gathering at PJ area. met with Bro CIB, KLKOOL, Warmites n 3 other bro (sorry again can't remember the nick). After TC section, Bro TD0620G (i think so......) called n suggest go to KTV at Desa Komplek.
Woh.. Desa Komplek - my "territory". quickly call mummy for the arrangement. then 5 of 7 of us proceed to DK except for warmites n 1 bro. Bro TD0620G n friend will meet us at DK.
P/S 1 - call Bro TCK, unfortunely he can't make it
P/S 2 - finally, Bro TD0620G didn't turn up. can't locate the place n road closed at MRR2.

My FR on the Girls:
Type : 2 Nasi Lemak, 1 Roti Canai, 1 Sabahan n 1 CKT
Quality of the girls : 3-4/10
Responsiveness : 7-8/10
Wildness : 7-8/10 (p/s - our bro KLKOOL raped by the girl who didn't wear panties)

My FR on the Gentlemen:
Type : All CKT
Quality : 7-8/10 ( I BELIEVE ALL THE BRO AGREED, RIGHT )
Responsiveness : 3-4/10
Wildness : 3-4/10

P/s - i just wondering why the results so extreme!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, is a dodgy place n i dun feel all the bro like it............ Worse things is they provide a "smelly" hot towel....... fark...........

3rd Night:
Informed from Bro TCK got KTV gathering at Puchong. there to know our Bro GilaGila n he oreli post the FR at " Puchong Paradise"

End Report.

Once again, wan to say "HAPPY MEETING WITH ALL BRO"

Regards n cheers

TUA LANG IS NOT READY TUA KIE..............
Old 05-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang
P/s - i just wondering why the results so extreme!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe.... you went to KTV with all the "Leng Jai" of course results become extreme. All the girls quality 3-4/10. Like that all the "Leng Jai" also no mood leow. That why the guys wildness and responsiveness also 3-4/10.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Tua_Lang,

Nice meeting up with you and thanks for showing us your home "playground"...kekekeke.

Anyway, what turned me off a little bit was the girls' use of some 'powdery" stuff in our presence. Seeing them "using" those substance was really an eye-opener and it keeps lingering in my mind.

Well, maybe next trip; we'll go recce some other new joints. Maybe wilder??!!

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306

Next week got invites to President and DW Puchong and MAA....also do no which one to go lah...
The answer to your predicament... go for all 3 lorr..

Between the 3... i think the best would be DW, then MAA, then President...

Old 06-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

Hahaha... bro Tua Lang... nice to meet up with you also... wah.. u really like the KTV process also horr... for me... have to fast fast look for HC next day leh... hehehe....

I tend to agree that i still think KTVs here ... very hard to find nice CKT which is wild... i really dun understand y...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1