The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked CoCo (Hse 2058) for the first time.

CoCo is a newbie started work one month plus. She is 1.58m tall, 42 kg, A- boobs. Long hair, looks young and somehow reminds me of the young and petite version of Anita Mui (梅艳芳). She has tatoos along her left upper and lower arm and another one at waist level behind , central. She talked in a fast, loud and forceful manner, compared to a normal lady's talking style.
This kind of atttitude may puts me off even if she is an AP. I prefer the 小女人 type.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
This kind of atttitude may puts me off even if she is an AP. I prefer the 小女人 type.
True.... she has a kind of attitude
Old 10-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
... newbies of 1612. Sexperience was very positive.

Name: Fei Fei
Base: 1612

Name: Qiqi

Both Fei Fei and Qiqi can tarma, and I'm sure that would be a very explosive and intoxicating combo.
Bro,

For Fei Fei and Qiqi (Tommy's house?), would you mind pointing out what size they are in the chart below?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I would put them about 25% past 2. Of the two, Fei Fei has slightly bigger boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

For Fei Fei and Qiqi (Tommy's house?), would you mind pointing out what size they are in the chart below?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would put them about 25% past 2. Of the two, ...
Thanks Bro, very precise.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR - 1612 Yoyo

Had a go with one of the newest newbies – Yoyo. Turned out to be one of my most treasured fucks of the year.

Name: Yoyo
Origin: Guangxi
Prior exp: Short stint in KTV

Face: I didn’t see Yoyo upfront earlier and she already looked damn good. In close proximity she is indeed damn fucking pretty. Very fresh-faced undergrad features, the sort you can imagine in jeans and a simple white T-shirt which you would want to either slowly peel off or frenziedly rip away. In this instance Yoyo was dressed in a sailormoon type dress which contributed to the general rush of blood down south. Yoyo has a beautifully straight nose and to my untrained eyes it looked unmodified.

Just as importantly, she just turned 21 a few months ago. Woohoo!

Body: Yoyo stands at about 1.6m. Her sailormoon-type dress ended dangerously just under her butt checks and which showed off her long slender legs to good advantage. She is very slim with nearly zero fat. Her skin felt smooth to the touch and I had a grand time groping her all over. Not much growth at her snatch.

Boobs: Her boobs are another arresting feature of hers. Yoyo told me she’s a 32B and they looked big on her slim frame. Those boobs felt firm to grab and feel unmodified.

Bath job: Yoyo’s previous experience in the flesh trade was just a short stint in KTVs. I gave her a few quick pointers, such as catbath and BBBJ, both of which she delivered like a champion and a gleam in her eyes. Need the bros to teach her more pointers.

BBBJ: Her housemates must have taught her a few tricks because her BBBJ was actually quite good. The pressure of her tongue gliding against my sacs damn near made me shoot my load there and then. She paid very good attention to my cock head and did a half helicopter which offered me a magnificent view of her svelte body and easy access to grope her ass and beautiful beautiful boobs .

Painting: Yoyo told me she very seldom gets painted and then again, those sessions weren’t very good. My mission was clear then; I had to show her we Singkie men treat women right. I started off by sucking her succulent boobs (did I say they are damn beautiful?) which drew a breathy moan from her. I followed through by drawing a line with my tongue down from her well-shaped cleavage to just the top of her snatch. This got me a gasp from Yoyo who grasped my hands, as if preparing herself for an experience. The expression on her face was priceless; it was if she was almost apprehensive about what lay ahead but yet desperately wanted it. Ah well, when a woman says no etc. Yoyo’s moans as I slid my tongue along and between her vaginal folds were divine music to my ears. Not loud screams but those soft urgent types, as if shy to let the world know she was having a grand time. Her moans got more urgent in tone as her ecstasy climbed to a crescendo. I know I was near the jackpot when she whispered huskily “dear, I’m going to cum”. And cum she did, with her whole body spasming and beautiful jugs juggling in rhythm. Not everyday I get the sight of a nubile 21 year old spasming and moaning with her muff in my face so I felt pretty damn good.

Frenching: China joes don’t french so Yoyo was a little hesitant. I convinced her to give it a try and wow was it good. Yoyo’s lips are so soft like tofu and I was crying at the chance to get my tongue past those lips. After pressing our lips together, she tentatively parted hers to allow my tongue through. She must have felt good + I chomped some mints earlier and we erupted into some pretty hefty and frantic frenching. Yoyo told me she can consider french if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry. So start chomping those mints and don’t smoke or drink booze an hour before.

FJ: Thrusting my suited-up cock into Yoyo was all my dirty fantasies of fucking a schoolgirl come true. Her fucking tight snatch was proof of her short experience in the flesh trade. Her clit was still very sensitive following my tongue assault because she jerked sharply when I pressed my cock against her pussy in preparation for entry. Nonetheless she pulled me in and my world became one of hotness and wetness and moans. Her desperate and soft moans only served to inflame my lust and I thrust harder and harder. Each stroke was sweet agony to us; she would moan and grasp whatever part of me she could, while my cock head would nearly surrender with the intense pleasure. Reverse missionary was my favourite. Yoyo has a small perky ass which doesn’t get in the way so I could go in real deep, even with my average sized kkj. Felt I was gonna cum so I switched to normal missionary to feel her sweet bountiful love cushions pressed against my chest. Yoyo circled her slender arms round my neck and drew me in for deep frantic frenching. We kept on frenching even as I came and she embraced me to still the sexual tension away.

Personality: Yoyo has an air of naiveté that gives her a deer-in-the-headlights vibe. She is so sweet looking that one could get diabetes just by looking at her. Despite her lack of sexperience, she wants to work hard to please joes. Pls be patient with her while she learns the ropes. Sexperience is solidly GFE, as evidenced by her schoolgirl looks and feel. I can definitely see men falling at her feet.

RTF: Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up! As I said, Yoyo is one of my most treasured fucks of the year, and I’m sure she would be yours too. 1612 is a very low profile joint but yet has solid stocks.

Today's party gals working: Qiqi, Fei Fei, Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Yoyo, Dada (damn fucking big boobs!).

Tarma of the day: Ling Ling and Fei Fei.

Code red: Bing Bing, Tina, Jialing, Michelle.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Ok, like to mention one skinny slim girl I saw in 2062, her name is Xiao Meng. I saw her when I was there looking for Xiao Mi.

She has nice long straight hair, big eyes, above average looks and skinny slim. However, she was sitting down when I saw her so maybe bros here can verify.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Ok, like to mention one skinny slim girl I saw in 2062, her name is Xiao Meng. I saw her when I was there looking for Xiao Mi.

She has nice long straight hair, big eyes, above average looks and skinny slim. However, she was sitting down when I saw her so maybe bros here can verify.
correct but not much service...
Old 10-10-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Qi Qi of Hse 1612 for the first time

Qi Qi is a pretty lass, with long hair, sharp nose, sexy lips, a skinny WL standing at 1.65m, 46 kg. She appeared flat chest on bed which i like very much. Started work around 1 month plus.

Plus points to me :
1. Ultra high GFE. Frenched like end of the World tomorrow furing pre-sex and during fuck session. Also frenched naturally after i painted her. During sex, her two hands held and circled round the back of my neck in missionary ......felt so nice. Pre-sex hugging and frenching were so nice and as good as an long missed intimate girlfriend.

2. Very good in taking long pounding. I net thrusted her in a moderate pace for about 45 mins. No mentioning of hj or urging me to eject. Throughout the whole bonking session, she smiled naturally , moaned softly and seductively and enjoyed the session.

3. Not a time watcher. After ejection, allowed my dick to stay in a cunt for at least 2 mins and carried on frenching and lip kissing with Solid Great GFE.

4. Very accomdating to different sex positions

5. Small pussy and tight cunt. So shiok in pounding. Thats why i had to thrust at moderate low speed. Will surely eject early if thrust at high speed.

6. Very shiok painting. Nice cunt for painting.She moaned softly , seductively , in a slutty manner with some body movement to endure the stimulus.

7. Very nice lips for lip kissing. Other than frenching, i enjoyed so much in lip kissing. I told her that her sexy lips and the nice lip kissing feeling reminds me of camel sexy lips. She smiled brightly and looked so attractive to me.

8. So enjoyable till i forgot to do CBJ. From her performance, i believe she allows BBBJ.

9. Her prettiness and attractive slim body ( not for boob lover) made the session super hot and steamy.

Minus points to me :
None

A super-sextisfied bonk. Another gem of the gems to me. A solid wonderful bonk. Made me feeling so tired after fucking her.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Glad you had a great time with Qiqi! I hope it will be the first of many

And yes, she does BBBJ, and an awesome one too!

Quote:

Qi Qi is a pretty lass, with long hair, sharp nose, sexy lips, a skinny WL standing at 1.65m, 46 kg. She appeared flat chest on bed which i like very much. Started work around 1 month plus.

Plus points to me :
1. Ultra high GFE. Frenched like end of the World tomorrow furing pre-sex and during fuck session. Also frenched naturally after i painted her. During sex, her two hands held and circled round the back of my neck in missionary ......felt so nice. Pre-sex hugging and frenching were so nice and as good as an long missed intimate girlfriend.

2. Very good in taking long pounding. I net thrusted her in a moderate pace for about 45 mins. No mentioning of hj or urging me to eject. Throughout the whole bonking session, she smiled naturally , moaned softly and seductively and enjoyed the session.

3. Not a time watcher. After ejection, allowed my dick to stay in a cunt for at least 2 mins and carried on frenching and lip kissing with Solid Great GFE.

4. Very accomdating to different sex positions

5. Small pussy and tight cunt. So shiok in pounding. Thats why i had to thrust at moderate low speed. Will surely eject early if thrust at high speed.

6. Very shiok painting. Nice cunt for painting.She moaned softly , seductively , in a slutty manner with some body movement to endure the stimulus.

7. Very nice lips for lip kissing. Other than frenching, i enjoyed so much in lip kissing. I told her that her sexy lips and the nice lip kissing feeling reminds me of camel sexy lips. She smiled brightly and looked so attractive to me.

8. So enjoyable till i forgot to do CBJ. From her performance, i believe she allows BBBJ.

9. Her prettiness and attractive slim body ( not for boob lover) made the session super hot and steamy.

Minus points to me :
None

A super-sextisfied bonk. Another gem of the gems to me. A solid wonderful bonk. Made me feeling so tired after fucking her.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Glad you had a great time with Qiqi! I hope it will be the first of many

And yes, she does BBBJ, and an awesome one too!
Bro, thks for your recommendation, two thumbs up.Greatly appreciated
Old 10-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

My pleasure bro!

Quote:
Bro, thks for your recommendation, two thumbs up.Greatly appreciated
Old 22-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
correct but not much service...
Maybe that is why Xiao Meng and Xiao Mi have both left our shore ....
Old 22-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Qi Qi is a pretty lass, with long hair, sharp nose, sexy lips, a skinny WL standing at 1.65m, 46 kg. She appeared flat chest .....

Bro,

Saw QiQi sitting in Tommy's place while I was trying out another WL .... she appears to have tummy impression while sitting down.

Just like to confirm you say QiQi is skinny.

Thanks in advance.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My pleasure bro!
Bro you seem to be a regular of 1612. Based on FR it seems like right now alot of gems. In your opinion who is the prettiest in this house, and who has the highest gfe?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1