The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute
sugar babe... a delusional sense of self worth

and the trend keeps getting better and better doesn't it? all these pieces of golden chee bys....... first they think their chee bys worth more than everyone else (early days in the FL section), then they start charging 'rejection fees' (counter logic explained by viewing situations in property industry) and now...... sugar babes....... oh these golden chee bys mindsets just never fails to amuse me......... hahhahah.........

ok, let's just start with a general SB post:

Hi, i'm bla bla bla (some model stats, some fat), i want $____ per month, meet you __ x week. You must have car, have house, respect me, pamper me, shower me with love and gifts. Then i may consider letting you use my chee by,....... but if you're not up to my standards, then we'll just have simple meals like lunch or dinner at a fancy restaurant and you must still pay me........ etc.......

well first and foremost (regardless of stats), seller DON'T get to demand shit. and if you fat, you really just begging, so spare us of your demands....... now, if you think you good looking and good figure, you also need to shut the fuck up about your demands because you also just selling your chee by here, just like a prostitute, nothing more, nothing less......

'but those are my terms', that's what you might say............. well.......... to that i say: FUCK YOU, you want the money that i have?!!?!?!.... you better bow to me (please me and pamper me, not the other way around), and that's it.......

it's really funny how these girls like to try to turn things around, just because they think they have the piece of pussy......... 'you want my pussy?..... you gotta give me your money ( if not all of it) , your time, your effort, your devotion, and to please me....... and if you do all that....... i may........ just may (if you touch me at the right places)...... let you sniff my....... (hair....... there.......or anywhere.......)........

oh, and to those politically correct social justice warriors who may say 'willing seller, willing buyer', i say to you: for cost effectiveness, go to geylang or get a dog, or do both, it's all the same.

alright guys...........enough already............ please wake up......... these chee bys (whores) who have been trying to use their chee by ace card to manipulate men for the longest time........ if we fall for that like some lonely mutherfuckers, then we'll be playing their game..........
Old 25-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sugar babe... a delusional sense of self worth

Well said!

These ads are really comical.
Old 25-04-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, different people have different demands. That's no right or wrong. It always take 2 hands to clap. Some prefer to find fls for their varieties of tastes. Some prefer sticking to 1. Some terms of the girls might sound too hard to believe. Just like the recent market of fls, be it independent or Okt, some of them are sky high damages but still, that's demands. As long both parties (the girl and the guy) are happy, it really their business
Old 25-04-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Well, different people have different demands. That's no right or wrong. It always take 2 hands to clap. Some prefer to find fls for their varieties of tastes. Some prefer sticking to 1. Some terms of the girls might sound too hard to believe. Just like the recent market of fls, be it independent or Okt, some of them are sky high damages but still, that's demands. As long both parties (the girl and the guy) are happy, it really their business
too many chee hong
Old 25-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

If people can spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on luxury items, why should a man of means not spend money on a sugar babe should he feel like it?

Or a woman on a toy boy?

Or a woman try her best to find such a man?

There are plenty of people in this world to whom 'value for money' is a meaningless concept.

Last edited by larue; 25-04-2016 at 08:41 AM. Reason: For gender equality
Old 25-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Finally! A bro who tells it like it is... at least your new thread gets the jizz... I mean the gist of it...

Anybody who wants to read more and learn even more can always refer to the thread by bro Warbird "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs".

Great stuff, real enlightening and super entertaining...
Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
and the trend keeps getting better and better doesn't it? all these pieces of golden chee bys....... first they think their chee bys worth more than everyone else (early days in the FL section), then they start charging 'rejection fees' (counter logic explained by viewing situations in property industry) and now...... sugar babes....... oh these golden chee bys mindsets just never fails to amuse me......... hahhahah......
Old 25-04-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!

SB feel the belong to a higher class than a whore cos they can choose their potential SD and that their pussy is exclusive to 1 cock as oppose to your common whore who cant choose and got to accept all the different varieties of cocks presented to them.
Old 25-04-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
If people can spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on luxury items, why should a man of means not spend money on a sugar babe should he feel like it?

Or a woman on a toy boy?

Or a woman try her best to find such a man?

There are plenty of people in this world to whom 'value for money' is a meaningless concept.
see?...... i know surely got these type of people who like to say this type of 'politically correct', neutral stuff....... seriously, save your stupid comments to yourselves...... you really are wasting space here......

if you support stupid deals (buyer pay money and put in effort to please and satisfy demands of the seller, the seller got a piece of chee by, that's it) with your 'politically correct' logic like willing buyer, willing seller, both parties are happy, blah blah blah........ you have lost your nuts already.

you must either be very stupid and cannot see the absurdity in that kind of deal or you trying to benefit from such deals, that's why you support it...... so which one are you?
Old 25-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Why are you so angry?
Old 25-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanker View Post
SB feel the belong to a higher class than a whore cos they can choose their potential SD and that their pussy is exclusive to 1 cock as oppose to your common whore who cant choose and got to accept all the different varieties of cocks presented to them.
SB / Wife / GF, as a guy, we're all paying for it, in money or time or attention or a combination of all three.

SB can state their terms, SD can choose not to accept. Some of the SBs are delusional, or have an inflated sense of self worth, no need for the SD to accept. Anyway, SB also doesn't mean exclusive.

Been watching some videos on SB / SB industry in western society. The SBs proudly state that they are bao by more than one SD.

Ah well, don't get too hung up on it, TS. If see a Chery QQ asking for Bentley price, just ignore lor. There will always be delusional folks around, guys or gals.
Old 25-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
and the trend keeps getting better and better doesn't it? all these pieces of golden chee bys....... first they think their chee bys worth more than everyone else (early days in the FL section), then they start charging 'rejection fees' (counter logic explained by viewing situations in property industry) and now...... sugar babes....... oh these golden chee bys mindsets just never fails to amuse me......... hahhahah.........

ok, let's just start with a general SB post:

Hi, i'm bla bla bla (some model stats, some fat), i want $____ per month, meet you __ x week. You must have car, have house, respect me, pamper me, shower me with love and gifts. Then i may consider letting you use my chee by,....... but if you're not up to my standards, then we'll just have simple meals like lunch or dinner at a fancy restaurant and you must still pay me........ etc.......

well first and foremost (regardless of stats), seller DON'T get to demand shit. and if you fat, you really just begging, so spare us of your demands....... now, if you think you good looking and good figure, you also need to shut the fuck up about your demands because you also just selling your chee by here, just like a prostitute, nothing more, nothing less......

'but those are my terms', that's what you might say............. well.......... to that i say: FUCK YOU, you want the money that i have?!!?!?!.... you better bow to me (please me and pamper me, not the other way around), and that's it.......

it's really funny how these girls like to try to turn things around, just because they think they have the piece of pussy......... 'you want my pussy?..... you gotta give me your money ( if not all of it) , your time, your effort, your devotion, and to please me....... and if you do all that....... i may........ just may (if you touch me at the right places)...... let you sniff my....... (hair....... there.......or anywhere.......)........

oh, and to those politically correct social justice warriors who may say 'willing seller, willing buyer', i say to you: for cost effectiveness, go to geylang or get a dog, or do both, it's all the same.

alright guys...........enough already............ please wake up......... these chee bys (whores) who have been trying to use their chee by ace card to manipulate men for the longest time........ if we fall for that like some lonely mutherfuckers, then we'll be playing their game..........
Like some Bros mention, this seem like a rant.

Sb is more like exclusive to you and mostly you fuck without condom. If you want to try Father day, it worth. But don't be bastard and ruin a person life unless this make you happier.

Some like boner figure, some like big one. It really depend on your needs.

Some complaint that too skinny, banging will hurt your birdy. Some complaint too fat will not appease the "look"
Old 25-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as you put it, if he feels like it, why not? This forum allows for rants n raves... Chill...
Quote:
If people can spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on luxury items, why should a man of means not spend money on a sugar babe should he feel like it...
Quote:
Why are you so angry?
Old 25-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey u fucker, what is wrong with you?! If you wanna start with such thread, you have to get prepare for all sorts of replies right? If not don't start it. Don't keep using stupid to other people. You have parents we don't have is it? What's going on with you seriously with your fucking attitude?! Can't able to eat the grapes and you are complaining it is sour. Don't have the money to engage SB or even fl just shut your fucking mouth up! Knn!

Quote:
see?...... i know surely got these type of people who like to say this type of 'politically correct', neutral stuff....... seriously, save your stupid comments to yourselves...... you really are wasting space here......

if you support stupid deals (buyer pay money and put in effort to please and satisfy demands of the seller, the seller got a piece of chee by, that's it) with your 'politically correct' logic like willing buyer, willing seller, both parties are happy, blah blah blah........ you have lost your nuts already.

you must either be very stupid and cannot see the absurdity in that kind of deal or you trying to benefit from such deals, that's why you support it...... so which one are you?
Old 25-04-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paizuri8008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
.....golden chee bys.....seller DON'T get to demand shit.....
to sum it all up, well said bro! it's not like they are gonna bear the man's child.

but then, IMO, i think super hot chiobu models can have these kinda demands since they have the necessary package that the guy (buyer) wants..
Old 25-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Well, as you put it, if he feels like it, why not? This forum allows for rants n raves... Chill...
Absolutely. I'm not trying to censor him in any way. Hell, I'm not even calling him names.

I am simply curious why he is getting so terribly upset at the life choices of other people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1