The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sugar babe... a delusional sense of self worth

It boils down to economics. There is obviously a demand for sugar babes or such ads would not be appearing on a regular basis.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Read properly, did i say cheebye can hv free lunch?! Ur lanjiao grow on head it ur pro dun spread it all around in forum to tell pple ur lanjiao on ur head instead of it actual area.

U create this thread just to want pple to agree wif wat u say dats all. When others hv different pple u diss them wif all sorts of comment and vulgarity. We don't owe u. If dun hv cheebye, u can sit down there and type all these? By calling pple stupid doesn't reflect they are. The person who is stupid is the clown who say dat. He is a laughing stock to pple over here. Learn to respect pple. Yes, I'm a whore, is dat any problem? If u hv a problem wif dat, why not come and and let's hv a talk over drinks.
did i read properly?
Quote:
Gf or wife, u need to invest too. Dats no free lunch in this world.
you not only stupid, you also have memory problems, don't remember what you type? respect is earned, not asked for or demanded. oh you precious little princess..... who in the right mind would respect these type of charity seeking behaviour? yet still think so highly of themselves? utterly shameless....... i never say you are whore, you admit it yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Maybe his lanjio cant stand up anymore coz he rammed too many assess ! Can sensed that he is a gay! just ignore this guy la....his purpose to,post this is just to find quarrel!
ah...... you can go have drinks with her then, maybe she give you the chee by

Quote:
I try not to stir shit on other pple thread but cos i saw 1 of my regulars commented here and the commotion so i juz telling them dun argue. It obviously this guy has some attitude issue. I dunno wat he has been thru to make him rant over here but not all wat he so called golden pussies are out there to cheat. 不要一竹竿打翻整艘船. He thinks it easy job is it? If it not due to pro, i wouldn't wanna choose too. He simply has no respect and manners at all.
yeap, definitely no respect for you. so you can kepoh becos of your 'regulars', i cannot comment on your stupid behaviour? hahahha.... i don't respect self righteous, holier than thou, charity seeking behaviour means i have attitude issues?....... you really are a fucking joke!!!......
Old 26-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokmachaudog View Post
This TS talk cock la! A cheater like him somemore wants to criticize others! Just go to those points exchange thread and see how he conned others for points!
Remember my thread on "hairy abalone cheating

the one-pointer".

well, a lot of Senior Bros pm to inform me that assrammer is Worst!!

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 26-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongdoggy View Post
Thanks for alerting that this is a con man in sbf!
yes yes, i exchanged for a lot of happy meals already. remember to ask uncle sammy for happy meal when you reach 500 points. points can exchange for happy meals.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It boils down to economics. There is obviously a demand for sugar babes or such ads would not be appearing on a regular basis.
eh boss...... i also see a lot of those 'get rich quick', 'instant millionaire' ads leh...... but not that many millionaires popping up leh........
Old 26-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At least i dare to dare u to come out unlike u being a keyboard warrior and attack and be a humchee kia. No choice, u are born thru lanjiao not thru cheebye dats why u are lanjiao lang. So wat valuable? give it to u free and dats value? U keep talking abt gals , how abt guys who sell themselves and those looking for sugarmommy? Wat are they to u den? Before u wanna keep usin cheebye on me, think where u come from. I hv cheebye yes, u hv too cos urs grow on ur mouth and dats kinda cool isn't it, can bend down and suck ur own dick.

I hv enough said already. U can continue to hide behind the screen to attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
did i read properly? you not only stupid, you also have memory problems, don't remember what you type? respect is earned, not asked for or demanded. oh you precious little princess..... who in the right mind would respect these type of charity seeking behaviour? yet still think so highly of themselves? utterly shameless....... i never say you are whore, you admit it yourself

ah...... you can go have drinks with her then, maybe she give you the chee by

yeap, definitely no respect for you. so you can kepoh becos of your 'regulars', i cannot comment on your stupid behaviour? hahahha.... i don't respect self righteous, holier than thou, charity seeking behaviour means i have attitude issues?....... you really are a fucking joke!!!......
Old 26-04-2016, 08:56 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 42
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

sister dun care him uh the more you care the more he will reply just dun reply the thread will auto be gone

Target 14500 point
Old 26-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dun worry bro, won't be bothered anymore as mentioned. Life is short, hv better think to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundergod967 View Post
sister dun care him uh the more you care the more he will reply just dun reply the thread will auto be gone
Old 26-04-2016, 09:09 PM

burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun worry bro, won't be bothered anymore as mentioned. Life is short, hv better think to do
work hard earn more money and faster quit fl job haha dun worry you have my utmost respect !

Target 14500 point
Old 26-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8827 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post
Remember my thread on "hairy abalone cheating

the one-pointer".

well, a lot of Senior Bros pm to inform me that assrammer is Worst!!

Suggest that you reactive your thread to warn others about this con man! Actually two bros told me that he asked for pts exchanged two years ago but till now he didnt return favour!
Old 26-04-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
Suggest that you reactive your thread to warn others about this con man! Actually two bros told me that he asked for pts exchanged two years ago but till now he didnt return favour!
he said till point is not important but ownself scam other bro for point ... pity him ... waste the power 12 give me better i buy donor get 36 power

Target 14500 point
Old 26-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17594 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he said till point is not important but ownself scam other bro for point ... pity him ... waste the power 12 give me better i buy donor get 36 power
This I can confirmed bro! You can see he post on and off in those exchange threads and he will never return Favour! If he is not keen in exchange wonder why he post there? I did upped his points about a year ago also he didn't return !its just that I did not pm him to remind! Just forget it!
Old 26-04-2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
This I can confirmed bro! You can see he post on and off in those exchange threads and he will never return Favour! If he is not keen in exchange wonder why he post there? I did upped his points about a year ago also he didn't return !its just that I did not pm him to remind! Just forget it!
nvm i exchange with you ... after my up list become shorter then you up me ba dun wan let you wait so long

Target 14500 point
Old 26-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
At least i dare to dare u to come out unlike u being a keyboard warrior and attack and be a humchee kia. No choice, u are born thru lanjiao not thru cheebye dats why u are lanjiao lang. So wat valuable? give it to u free and dats value? U keep talking abt gals , how abt guys who sell themselves and those looking for sugarmommy? Wat are they to u den? Before u wanna keep usin cheebye on me, think where u come from. I hv cheebye yes, u hv too cos urs grow on ur mouth and dats kinda cool isn't it, can bend down and suck ur own dick.

I hv enough said already. U can continue to hide behind the screen to attack.
you really fucking stupid or what? come out and talk? cannot talk here ar? you wanna come out to talk or fight? i dun hit women la, so dun waste time. i really cannot tahan your type of stupidity........ all your attack towards me is based on your imagination...... lan jiao grow on my head, chee by in my mouth. this is basically how stupid people cook up improbable stories to console themselves. everything i say about you is based on facts you typed yourself.

it's the mindset i'm against, not the gender, they all the same, shameless, delusional. can be man or woman, just so happen that women more prone to this sickness.

Quote:
ya........ you better re-evaluate your life........ hahahaha........
Old 26-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
First of all I have to admit Fl job is the most dangerous and tired job I understand cause they will have to travel around the place just to serve customer and they dun know what kind of customer they will face that feeling is ironic and after meeting dun know what the customer will do the worst is when the girl retire have to worry this worry that worry that future bf friend or family member is their customer worry that identity will be exposed but girl have no choice but to do it ... So for me I respect Fl the most ... This is a job man will not understand
Lastly girl get paid to have sex while boy pay to have sex
So all the Fl out there I respect the hell out of you all !
you peace maker or people pleaser?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1