The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sugar babe... a delusional sense of self worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofighter View Post
TS.. everyone is entitled to different views. So learn to respect them. A real man is someone who can take in the comments of others. Obviously u have nt reach the stage yet.

Pls show respect for the ladies here. They may be Fl but they have their own pride too. Above all.. they dun owe u a living.
ah..... another politically correct social justice warrior...... hahahha..... you see, saying things like 'there's no right or wrong', asking people for respect, don't change the fact that self-righteous, self-entitled, charity seeking (demanding) behaviour is a detrimental mindset....... if you are so in favour of this behaviour, which i think you are becos you are so willing to defend it, i hope you raise and teach your children this valuable mindset so your future generation can become wonderful contributing members of society....... hahaha

a real man can take comments and analyze the contents and distinguish right from wrong....... which u have no capability of doing...... so your opinions and statements don't matter.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Er... why quote me I not TS Leh........ I just discussing with another bro why sammybutt is here.
hahahha....... that's what stupid people do.......
Old 27-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

If wat u said is rite... y is everyone aganist u? U r just a loser with low eq. Come on.. carry on with yr cursing and show the world how low is yr eq!

QUOTE=assrammer;14519662]ah..... another politically correct social justice warrior...... hahahha..... you see, saying things like 'there's no right or wrong', asking people for respect, don't change the fact that self-righteous, self-entitled, charity seeking (demanding) behaviour is a detrimental mindset....... if you are so in favour of this behaviour, which i think you are becos you are so willing to defend it, i hope you raise and teach your children this valuable mindset so your future generation can become wonderful contributing members of society....... hahaha

a real man can take comments and analyze the contents and distinguish right from wrong....... which u have no capability of doing...... so your opinions and statements don't matter.[/QUOTE]
Old 27-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Er... why quote me I not TS Leh........ I just discussing with another bro why sammybutt is here.
Sorry bro.. long time never post le. Saw this idoit cursing everyone in this thread... could nt help but put in some comments. Paiseh bro...
Old 27-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Ts.. i must repeat my point again..everyone of us have different views to matters. So dun expect everyone to follow yr ways and thinking. We r humans, nt robots.

As i said.. these girls dun owe u a living. U have no rite to insult them
Old 27-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
eh boss...... i also see a lot of those 'get rich quick', 'instant millionaire' ads leh...... but not that many millionaires popping up leh........
Those are just scams. However when a potential sugarbabe advertises her assets the fact remains that there are men out there who consider the deal worth their while.

Ultimately it depends on how desirable the assets are to a particular person.

I've known people who spend $30,000 for a watch when all it does is tell the time and it's not as accurate as the clock on your phone either.

However it gives them what they consider to be $30,000 worth of gratification so who's to argue that it isn't worth the money?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Those are just scams. However when a potential sugarbabe advertises her assets the fact remains that there are men out there who consider the deal worth their while.

I've known people who spend $30,000 for a watch when all it does is tell the time and it's not as accurate as the clock on your phone either.

However it gives them what they consider to be $30,000 worth of gratification so who's to argue that it isn't worth the money?
This is probably the best response to this topic, and as usual, in a few sentences or a few words.

In a similar example, there is no shortage of men buying expensive performance cars or sport-version cars that they use to move themselves from point A to point B even though traffic congestion and jams happen so often that nobody, not even with these fantastic cars, can move faster than others in traffic to get ahead, except maybe police or ambulance with their sirens on. There will always be people wealthy enough to think that it is worth paying that sum of money for what they want, but yes, it is likely and arguably, not sensible or smart.

It is also true, and perhaps unfortunate, that many women realize that they can command the upper hand selling something most normal healthy men instinctively want. Sex for sale or favours is nothing new. Probably the best thing any father can do is to teach his daughter the right values.
Old 27-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
7Lemonade is Cool - loads of Potential

I had been trying not to get embroil in this. But never mind, since I am already in this SB/SD thing, let me share.

I did not step into this by choice. It was by circumstances. My father was a heavy gambler. Naturally, he lost heavily and borrowed heavily from "a certain group of people". The capital and interests escalated to an extent, I had to do something. So, it was "a man's problem", not my problem to spread my legs to lavish myself with designer shoes, handbags, etc.

I am not writing to seek any sympathy, thus it took me some time, pondering whether to write or invite a backlash.

My point is that a SB is not out there to cheat you.
In any case, there were negotiations, and I did not point a gun to anyone to book me. It was a free market. You can say yes/No.

You can call me a cheap whore, a cheap slut, whatever.
Ultimately, I did not cheat any SD. The many whom I had replied would know I abide by a code of ethics and exclusivity too.

I felt I have to somehow speak up.
and hopefully, you can view this constructively in a positive note.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
If wat u said is rite... y is everyone aganist u? U r just a loser with low eq. Come on.. carry on with yr cursing and show the world how low is yr eq!
Quote:
Ts.. i must repeat my point again..everyone of us have different views to matters. So dun expect everyone to follow yr ways and thinking. We r humans, nt robots.

As i said.. these girls dun owe u a living. U have no rite to insult them
hello, u really shouldn't be talking here. let me destroy you once and for all. first, do u know what is eq? it consist of words, tone of voice, and body language. the platform here is only words. you left out 2/3 of the equation. your application here is irrelevant and beyond belief. intellectual words are beyond your comprehension. i really don't know what level of stupidity you are at, seriously.

u only know how to hide behind politically correct things to say. repeating all the understood and moot points. everybody knows we all have our rights to our opinions la, that's why we have public forums. u, however, u dumb fuck, u r a robot brain, who cannot say original things becos you have been programmed by politically correctness and the chauvinistic white knight wannabes. support these delusional charity demanding bitches and may your life be filled with them and rear such offspring
Old 27-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

i don't wear my watch to tell the time as well, i don't need to know the time, it's my fucking time..... hahhaha......

sure, there can be supply/demand. but i'm not talking about that. i'm talking about the delusional mindset here, right from the start, at the title ah tai low. u r putting on ur statistician cap on for your business mah tai low. ur interest is different leh......
Old 28-04-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

well........ i have to break it down part by part for people to see, so now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Lemonade View Post
I had been trying not to get embroil in this. But never mind, since I am already in this SB/SD thing, let me share.

right from the beginning, she established that she is an unwilling party due to circumstances (big win for general public)

I did not step into this by choice. It was by circumstances. My father was a heavy gambler. Naturally, he lost heavily and borrowed heavily from "a certain group of people". The capital and interests escalated to an extent, I had to do something. So, it was "a man's problem", not my problem to spread my legs to lavish myself with designer shoes, handbags, etc.

circumstances due to fathers' gambling issues (which she conveniently blamed it on male issues) was her response to spreading her legs to acquire designer shoes and handbags. (read that shit carefully mutherfuckers)

I am not writing to seek any sympathy, thus it took me some time, pondering whether to write or invite a backlash.

My point is that a SB is not out there to cheat you.
In any case, there were negotiations, and I did not point a gun to anyone to book me. It was a free market. You can say yes/No.

the fact that you mentioned 'pointing a gun to anyone' and 'free market' strongly suggest ur reverse psychology on ur previous point of 'SB is not out there to cheat you' stance..... for the lay man: Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.

You can call me a cheap whore, a cheap slut, whatever.
Ultimately, I did not cheat any SD. The many whom I had replied would know I abide by a code of ethics and exclusivity too.

now here you are just trying to gain sympathy votes. ur words here regarding 'ethics' really means dog shit in a public forum made up of words.......

I felt I have to somehow speak up.
and hopefully, you can view this constructively in a positive note.
again you try to establish ur self worth for speaking up...... ur opinions here means dog shit for we care........ nobody gives a flying fuck about ur life circumstances...... especially when you asking for handouts....... pathetic piece of ........
Old 28-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
This is probably the best response to this topic, and as usual, in a few sentences or a few words.

In a similar example, there is no shortage of men buying expensive performance cars or sport-version cars that they use to move themselves from point A to point B even though traffic congestion and jams happen so often that nobody, not even with these fantastic cars, can move faster than others in traffic to get ahead, except maybe police or ambulance with their sirens on. There will always be people wealthy enough to think that it is worth paying that sum of money for what they want, but yes, it is likely and arguably, not sensible or smart.

It is also true, and perhaps unfortunate, that many women realize that they can command the upper hand selling something most normal healthy men instinctively want. Sex for sale or favours is nothing new. Probably the best thing any father can do is to teach his daughter the right values.
i like this
Old 28-04-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah.. I cannot read anything. All I see is assrammer................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

Bro.. U trying tell us u stammering and cannot talk properly is it? That's not the point. Point is, SB is luxury good and got demand! They are meant for a selective group of people! What can u do? U go tell luxury brand like Chanel dun sell bag so expensive lor! Tell Hermes dun make custom bag for celebrities lor! Tell them do demand so much ok! LOL! U cannot afford expensive things go take free plastic bag la! Cheap cheap foc. Marketed for ppl like u gang complain so much.

Seller and buyer! Seller have the rights to state the price they want sell an item for. People go find job also have T&C la! Boss hire ppl also need contract! These girls are seller, they can do whatever they want! Not happy dun buy lor! They CLEARLY are not interested to beg u for anything! LOL! cannot take it go get free plastic bag la! So pissed off for what? Why I don't see u going to branded shops and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING shops and seller in SG and ask them "BEG" for your money? LOL! Bro, u cfm dun have money, not a boss and never had money lor! Even boss in office also know employee dun have to "BEG" for their pay. What makes u think anyone will "BEG" u for money? Even begger also ask only. U want give? Dw nvm. They got go on their knee "BEG" meh? LOL!

U every go to work do what? BEG your boss for money is it?

Tbh.. I also waiting for the passing by person ley. Haha!

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.
Old 28-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
well........ i have to break it down part by part for people to see, so now:

again you try to establish ur self worth for speaking up...... ur opinions here means dog shit for we care........ nobody gives a flying fuck about ur life circumstances...... especially when you asking for handouts....... pathetic piece of ........
Quote:
i like this
First u say it's "handout" then u agree with maxman comment that " is also true, and perhaps unfortunate, that many women realize that they can command the upper hand selling something most normal healthy men instinctively want. Sex for sale or favours is nothing new. Probably the best thing any father can do is to teach his daughter the right values."

SO IS MOTHERFUCKING HANDOUT OR SELLING! U TALKING COCK! AGREE YOUR KNNBCCB! CAN'T EVEN STICK TO ONE AGRUMENT! WASTE TIME! SINCE U AGREE THAT IT IS A TRANSECTION AND A SALE THEN SUCK IT UP LOR! U can't control the market and the price. What can u do? Cut your cock off go sell your CB for cheaper ruin the market ah? LOL! Rant and suck thumb.

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.
Old 28-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifersangel View Post
Wah.. I cannot Point is, SB is luxury good and got demand! They are meant for a selective group of people! What can u do? U go tell luxury brand like Chanel dun sell bag so expensive lor! Tell Hermes dun make custom bag for celebrities lor! Tell them do demand so much ok! LOL! U cannot afford expensive things go take free plastic bag la! Cheap cheap foc. Marketed for ppl like u gang complain so much.

Seller and buyer! Seller have the rights to state the price they want sell an item for. People go find job also have T&C la! Boss hire ppl also need contract! These girls are seller, they can do whatever they want! Not happy dun buy lor! They CLEARLY are not interested to beg u for anything! LOL! cannot take it go get free plastic bag la! So pissed off for what? Why I don't see u going to branded shops and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING shops and seller in SG and ask them "BEG" for your money? LOL! Bro, u cfm dun have money, not a boss and never had money lor! Even boss in office also know employee dun have to "BEG" for their pay. What makes u think anyone will "BEG" u for money? Even begger also ask only. U want give? Dw nvm. They got go on their knee "BEG" meh? LOL!

U every go to work do what? BEG your boss for money is it?

Tbh.. I also waiting for the passing by person ley. Haha!
Wahlan you all missing the point.

Chanel can do crazy Things but even they don't dare to take 1 cent plastic bag, their ah lian sales write Chanel n spell wrongly somemore n charge you $400. Chanel won't do that for many reasons.

Even the world media will condemn them.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1