The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 11
ImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant future
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Good effort ! Keep it up !! 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 04-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you all for the support n encouragement. Last update before the weekend.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I dozed off as well. Not knowing how long I dozed, got woke up by the door bell and knocking on the door…. “House keeping!!!” F***, I quickly laid MM down and dashed to the door naked. Just in time to bolt the door. Hearing a loud clanking of the bolt and lock, the house keeper outside immediately apologised and left. That was lucky. If some spy went to gossip and news goes to 李总. I would have died a few thousand times. Then I heard a giggling behind me, MM was sitting up naked on the sofa and laughing. I walked over acting angrily and reached out to grab her. She got into the act and tried to struggle. Some light tug of war and we end up in a DFK again. Damn Cute!

Wanted to go for round 2, but suddenly my stomach growled. MM bursted into laughter followed by my paiseh look. Looking at my watch and its already 3pm. We fooled around and dozed for whole 3 hours. We got up to shower together and some more DFK in the shower. Dried up and went for lunch-dinner at the Chinese restaurant at the hotel. Restaurant manager was much friendlier after seeing me holding MM hands walking in. Before I start looking at the menu, MM signalled to the manager and just said “seafood” and the manager nodded and went away. So apparently, this is how they ordered in a restaurant. Just indicate the preferences or any cravings and the manager will make the decision. The manager won’t dare to bring out the lousy dishes as they are the premium customers. Just for lunch, we have bamboo clams, abalone salad, steam cod steak, oyster mee sua and crab porridge, and the manager still asking if enough. I almost flipped when the bill came. The bill added up to 300+, MM just charged to her room and added a $50 tips.

GN: (Walking out of the restaurant) Princess, I need to place my car back home n grab some clothes. You want to rest a bit before I bring you out for dinner?
Gave me a very weird and curious look.
MM: 宝宝,(baby) y need to go back? We go shopping for new clothes and you just park your car here all the way. We just go inform the hotel that’s your car. No need so troublesome.
Before I could react, she is already leading me towards the front desk and instructed the manager on the arrangements. The rest of the evening was full of jaw dropping happenings and everything was under her control. Think I need to get use to this kind of high life for the 3 weeks without the need to worry about money and the lifestyle of these rich 2nd gen kids. I was like her ken doll. She took charged of choosing the clothes for me asking me to change and let her see. From casual wear to full suits, sandals to leather shoes, wallets to office bags, undies, watches and sunglasses, everything was branded and multisets of different colour from boutique shops in MBS. The perks of such high life shopping is that there is no need to carry the bags around as they would deliver all the items to the hotel room. I even get to change into new clothes and MM told them to dispose my ‘old’ clothes. She got herself a new black lambskin front V low cut dress from LV as well. Although didn’t quite stand out on top with her A boobs, her slim petite waist and cute firm butt did compensate showing a curvy figure. That dress itself cost a whole $5k not including the heels and all other accessories that she bought. In my mind, the cost is like the jackpot accumulating or the stock market shooting up exponentially. In no time my rough estimates is that we have charged at least $50k to the credit card and I could have bought clothes I can wear for 5 years minimally. I was pretty worried that the credit limit would burst by end of the 1st week and have to fork out to sustain such high life till 3rd week. While walking to TWG for our tea, I nudged MM,
GN: Do you always spend like this? Will your dad’s credit card burst its limit? I can go increase my credit card limit if need to.
MM: (Giggling) Silly, This is very normal and considered little. I once bought a $200k necklaces within 5mins I laid my eyes on it. Credit Card got limit? I never knew that.
Through this conversation, I knew we are living in a different world and different standards. I felt totally inferior.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Sorry ts, may I know what is DFK?
Old 04-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Sorry ts, may I know what is DFK?
Deep French Kiss
Old 04-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Deep French Kiss
Ahhh.... Lol thanks. Was thinking was it deep fingering kunt!
Old 05-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please keep going!
Old 05-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
koovaseeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support n camping
Old 05-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Breadbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story, thanks TS
Old 05-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Eridine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written bro
Old 05-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ShimonPerez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eridine View Post
Nicely written bro
Indeed nicely written
Old 07-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

I hope got some more updates coming.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
PlutoMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS pls continue your story
Old 07-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Through this conversation, I knew we are living in a different world and different standards. I felt totally inferior.

After some more shopping without seeing anything that interest her or for her “Ken doll”, decided to head for dinner at Ce La Vi Restaurant and Skybar for dinner and some drinks. We sat outdoor overseeing the night view of the marina area. MM order another round of Seafood (calamari, lobster, scallops, oyster and wagyu beef) and a bottle of chardonnay. She just love seafood. After the food, MM shifted and sat close to me. Holding her glass of wine, enjoying the night view and she leaned on my shoulder.

MM: This is so relaxing and beautiful, especially with you, baby. I enjoyed the afternoon SEX as well.
I think she is high on her 2nd glass of wine. Later, I found out that it was her first time drinking. I felt the sudden awkwardness to see some other tables turned their heads looking at us. Acting dumb, I just continue to enjoy the night scene. As she was going to speak again, I force kissed her to prevent her from blurting nonsense. She got a shock and that woke her up a bit.
GN: (Knowing I will embarrass myself I asked another stupid question) Do you live like that all the time since you were born?
MM: Ya. What’s wrong? I tot this is normal.
GN: (Feeling inferior) Nothing wrong. I just wonder if u will survive in my standard of living.
MM: Is that a challenge? What is the prize?
GN: (Is she still high? That was just a comment.) Huh? Sure, if you see it that way.
MM: What is the challenge rules?
GN: hmm…If you can survive on $100 for 5 days, excluding only the hotel cost. No room service, no charging to credit card, do what you need to do and have 3 meals a day. Ok?
MM: huh! $100 is what I tip in a meal! (Regretting)
GN: (Stirring her ego and looking away) Sure. You can admit to losing now and take it that I never say before.
MM: (Pouting and getting angry) Cannot! I do it, but if I win i get to do whatever I want with you paying for 1 full week. Not from my dad’s credit card, but your own.
GN: (Now my turn to regret. Set more rules…) If you half way no more money to use or secretly charge to hotel bill, consider you lose?
MM: (Reluctantly..) ok. Pinky shake.
Damn cute, especially seeing her now reddish cheek from the wine. Pinky shake with her.
MM: (Grinning away..) But tonight I still live as I like.

Didn’t want to see the bill, paid and wanted to leave. MM downed the last of the wine in a gulp and held my hand. On the way back to the hotel, the alcohol kicks in and she fell asleep in the car. I have to carry her up to the room under the eyes of the lobby staff. To prevent gossip, I asked one of the bellboy to follow me up to help me press the lift and open the door. No action for the night. I put her to bed and went back to my room.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
enyouanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 07-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoMen View Post
TS pls continue your story
A bit busy with work today. Manage to only do one quick update. Might be a bit rush n not much details. Bear with me as the story grows towards the title.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1