The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
how does it work here ? go in, sit down, see the girls...if bey gam walk out will the OKT bey song and talk shit ?
They actually do have a nice bar counter to sit. Okt ask me to just test drive one... but out of the 4, only 1 quite ok, but she didn't look too interested. This kind of thing subjective lah, must see one that i like right? Lol. The place does look nice lah. So maybe will give it a try one day.

Oh and if any bros here know when is cheong sum day. Please share share.
Old 21-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

I have the same sentiments. I went in for a recce before and the girls did not look interested so I did not order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
They actually do have a nice bar counter to sit. Okt ask me to just test drive one... but out of the 4, only 1 quite ok, but she didn't look too interested. This kind of thing subjective lah, must see one that i like right? Lol. The place does look nice lah. So maybe will give it a try one day.

Oh and if any bros here know when is cheong sum day. Please share share.
Old 21-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I have the same sentiments. I went in for a recce before and the girls did not look interested so I did not order.
same. the other time i walked in, the OKT boh hiu and the girls look at me one kind....so i walked out.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
same. the other time i walked in, the OKT boh hiu and the girls look at me one kind....so i walked out.
since you like 670 G18, u can try yiyi
i dont remember yiyi is heavier than G18 unless she put on weight
Old 22-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
since you like 670 G18, u can try yiyi
i dont remember yiyi is heavier than G18 unless she put on weight
not really in 6/70 G18.....any good one here? preferably slim with natural C cup
Old 22-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not really in 6/70 G18.....any good one here? preferably slim with natural C cup

Den Idk liao nv try other gal in the house
Not very easy to find my boob requirement
Old 23-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
I read cheongsum... enough said, I when down to see see... i always have a thing for ladies in cheongsum.

When I reach... 4 WL on the sofa. Not one wearing cheongsum.

Disappointed. But maybe today not cheongsum day. Will try again next time.

The sofa area quite nice to hold party sis. Got pole dancing area. Lol!

———————-

The Cheong Sam lady is No 36 Wen Wen . She is on block leave now . Maybe we can catch her in October .
She is the only one in Geylang who can hold herself well as the one and only Miss Cheongsam. She exudes an air of sophistication which you cannot find in the whole of Geylang . Appreciates her presence and treats her with respect .
Beware of imposters . I notice a couple of WLs in the same house trying to dress in Chrongsam. But they are just a far cry from Wen Wen!
Old 24-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Does any bro know what is the name or number of Juan Juan’s Sister who is working in the other house? She was supposed to have joined the house (1431? The boss’s other house) maybe a month ago.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgderricksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMayday View Post
———————-

The Cheong Sam lady is No 36 Wen Wen . She is on block leave now . Maybe we can catch her in October .
She is the only one in Geylang who can hold herself well as the one and only Miss Cheongsam. She exudes an air of sophistication which you cannot find in the whole of Geylang . Appreciates her presence and treats her with respect .
Beware of imposters . I notice a couple of WLs in the same house trying to dress in Chrongsam. But they are just a far cry from Wen Wen!
Gotta agree with bro JJMayday.
She has that 'different' feel from other ladies in GL. You may or may not like it, but she definitely adds to the diversity of GL.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

**Support**

Last edited by Seebeysong; 27-09-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seebeysong View Post
**Support**
So fast retrieved the FR of Qi Qi ....or kenna zapped .....
Old 30-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MyfirstCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Went down today sat in for 30 minutes to see if WenWen is working. Was later told by OKT only available on Monday....

OKT recommended me two other girls, Xing Zi and Li Li.... Took Li Li got a 30 mins session.

She has a Eurasian look seductive...

She got me a drink and lead me into the room , she strip off my clothes and gave me a soapy shower massage with her breast. while washing, she lick my nipple to make my penis gather the mood....I started to have reaction....

We proceed to the bed and she carry on with a BBBJ. While she lick my balls, she looked me with her seductive eyes. This make my shaft harden further.... She let me fingered her.... was wet and juicy... My urge grew.... I started off with her riding on me. She seems to enjoy the ride moaning for the next 5 minutes.

We carry on to the sex chair they had in the room, she spread wide and mind that pussy was really wet from that riding... She must have cum too....

She told me she like doggie, so we move on to the bed to complete the session... Her moaning really very reciprocate with my every stroke... Eventually she say she is cumming and I fired my shot at the very moment.
Actually wanted to try another shot for another 30 mins session but was a bit tired out. Hee Hee, will try a one hour session to see what's come out of her....

Height: 1.63m
Weight: Around 48kg
Build: Slim
Boobs: Quite Firm C+
Look 9/10
Sex : 8/10

Will come back to try her again for an hour session....Loved her moaning....
Rate at WH02 is $80 for 30 mins and $150 for one hour
Old 01-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

RTF (2nd bonk) Wen Wen of 16W02.

Plus point:
1. Make me filled with lust and just wanted to fuck her hard.
Net thrusted her 25 mins. I had perspired so much that i wet her hair and big portion of the bed sheet. It was a super steamy bonk. Beast mode fully unleashed. So shiok ! Felt like fucking 汤唯 solidly.

Minus point:
No frenching and lip kiss this time. She had frenched me with tongue fight during the first virgin bonk.
She said once is enough and i was the only one she had done so, lol.
Lip kissed me two times before leaving the room.

She belongs to the rare gem category which i will continue to RTF though no more frenching allowed. The only one so far. Great chemistry with her that i can ignore frenching, lip kissing.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Plus point:
Net thrusted her 25 mins. I had perspired so much that i wet her hair and big portion of the bed sheet. It was a super steamy bonk. Beast mode fully unleashed. So shiok ! Felt like fucking 汤唯 solidly.

Minus point:
No frenching and lip kiss this time. She had frenched me with tongue fight during the first virgin bonk.

She belongs to the rare gem category which i will continue to RTF though no more frenching allowed. The only one so far. Great chemistry with her that i can ignore frenching, lip kissing.
Is Wen Wen prettier than ex AnNa ?

Better service too?
Old 01-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Plus point:

Minus point:

Well idk man..
I find it very difficult to accept a wl who can French me during first visit but not rtf.
To me it's like hinting. How do u link great chemistry in this case? Like a friend?
I had met one wl like this but I had to jump ship coz w.o frenching something is just missing

Last edited by GN007SG; 01-10-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1