The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
AnNa(16W02)

AnNa(16W02)....25yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Rooster)...demure feminine chio looker(by current gl150stds) wif an oblong shaped face, lovely drawn eyebrows,double eyelids, beautiful brown coloured doe eyes,shapely nose, soft lips, longish soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair....upclose and viewing her over a longer period appears more chio wif nu ren wei allure!....ard 170cm tall, vgd model ht by current gl150stds,shapely proportionate long legs....A cup boobs wif small light brown slight inverted nipples....slim proportionate bod(52kgwt), sexy shoulders wif a lovely shaped back, has slight Venus Dimples impression abv her ass(accurate indicator of her high sex drive), skin a tad dry though, has a star tattoo on her right upper back and an inscription tattoo on her left inner arm..... slight juicy perky ass + slight coccyx impression, gd bounce n cushion....pussy a tad bushy, small flaps, gets naturally v wet but no smell....has previous skin trade experience in GD....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high....sensual playful horny girlie chiobu tally.....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine....frenching turns into dfk n jap av frenching during hot fucking, passionate n sensuous wif gd eyecontact, shiok!

Prequel....mutual strip, raba, light french, frisky playful rub of pussy on me cock wif a cheeky grin on her face!...gd fun start!...must say her vgd ht is a refreshing change for stand up action!!

Shower....soapy raba, rub pussy on cock, frenching now becuming more intense as she got comfy wif me!....agn enjoyed her ht n long soapy legs caressing me

Bed....she on top, nice feel of her tits, bod, pussy, ass n legs....caressed n frenched, vgd.....light catbath......no ar but nice licks ard arse n perineum....vgd use of her long tongue licking sucking balls, cockshaft, cockhead n cock....pleasurable feeling n sight enhanced by her lovely long hair grazing on me bod + her beautiful brown doe eyes looking at me at times!.....bbbj takes her time, suction is quite gd, 3/4 head deepthroat, slurpy wet.....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v nice becuz enjoyed her sexy back view, stroked her lovely long hair n gazed at her chiobu face n beautiful eyes as she submissively bbbj.....

My turn...did me usual routine....v nice natural response fm her: moans; grimace face; hornily sticks out her tongue; hands caressing me; bod squirming; lovely long legs caressing me!....french now turns into dfk followed by intermittent jap av french as well, v shiok!!....seems like she enjoyed her neck being grazed, licked n sucked apart fm the std erogenous zones!.....great reaction to tonguefu as well, grinding her pussy in tandem to me licking n sucking of her clit/pussy....her pussy gets dripping wet easily, she coyly acknowledging this to me.....can finger her clit but she does not allow fingering of pussy....

Fj....natural hot passionate sensuous.....french/jap av french/dfk now on tap at all times, hands all over, gd eyecontact....v wet pussy neither tight nor loose...gd feel fit fuck n can take a pounding....all std positions + standing model fuck....doggie really enjoyed the sight n feel of her sexy shoulders/back n ass, turned her head to french....misch wif her ass on the edge of bed, her lovely long legs on me chest n shoulders, deep wet feel....asian cowgal she pumped me welll...ended wif a soothing masssage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk....got the looks; got the ht; got the long legs; delicious natural fuck, fun company n caring.....a 'steal' at Cat80 but best enjoyed for the full hour at Cat150....definite gem.....not for those into big tits though
Old 07-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Wah! Must go and try soon
Old 07-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEBE View Post
Westerhout H2
This is a least explored house of gems. With the recently added newbies, there are now 15 WLs
Here are some I have experience with , ranked according to my personal preference

1) Wen Wen - Looks of Korean actress , Classic China beauty , great GFE , RTF= Definitely
2) YIYI - E Cup, natural boobs, good service, RTF = Yes
3) Mi Xue - Flirtish and seductive , RTF = Likely
4) Li Li - D cup , fun loving, RTF = Likely
5) Qi Qi - pretty face and good nature , RTF = Yes
6) Dan Dan - D cup, good service but leaving in two months time, RTF = maybe
7) Chen Meng - D cup , natural boobs, RTF = maybe
8) Anna - tall and slim, fresh and new, ideal for bony lovers , RTF = Yes
9) Bei Bei - Fair skinned , RTF = no
10) Xin Zhi = Healthy skin tone , fun loving , RTF = Likely
Is the Yi Yi a bit oldish looking one?
Old 07-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: AnNa(16W02)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
AnNa(16W02)....25yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Rooster)...demure feminine chio looker(by current gl150stds)
bro omnia...may i know how the pricing works here...
can i test take 80 first...then if gum extend to 1hr n pay another 70 later.
then... are all gers availiable at both prices...

today saw a like machiam syt fair fair slimslim brown hair walk in w2 while recce w43
80 bucks i mind trying.
kumsia many...

i juz found my answer from a new fits post.. bro omnia....w02 thread....thanks..can extend
so i suppose all r avail at 80 too.

Last edited by bonkning; 07-06-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
do they go by num tags there? they should wear their tags more prominently cos can't see anything.
u got go this house ah..
how ah...swee bo...
who chio
Old 07-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
coconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutskin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Just had a session with 16WH02 XingZi NO:33
XingZi To me, she is very pretty with some GF feel. About 160cm, she has a slim fair figure with a small waist and nice round butt.

It was very enjoying watching her while she BBBJ me. Also, it was very seducing watching her pretty face eating my Cock with eye contacts.

Great job in front cat-bathing and BBBJ.

Finally capped and started with cowgirl. Very shiok watching her riding with a pair of B cup pretty natural boobs. Very accommodating in FJ and did a few positions before finish in missionary.

Look 8/10
French : depend on chemistry
Painting : Depend on chemistry
Sex : 9/10 tight and wet
GFE: 9/10 she gave me the 小女人 feels, kana KC
RTF: 100% YES! A gem out to please
Old 07-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Just upped u bro
Old 07-06-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinadolly View Post
L18, House 20, TIANTIAN (no.3)

I swear this new arrival girl from Lorong 18, house 20 damn solid

Tiantian (No.3) let me lick her pussy all over
This girl is the most ....................
when I have reload my soldiers 10/10
Another 1820 promoter trying very hard.

Promoting in the wrong thread somemore.

This thread is for WH02 and not 1820 la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 14
sap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud ofsap800 has much to be proud of

WH02 YIYI NO:20

Had a great time with YIYI. Fj was Fantastic. Will definitely recommend. YIYI is very beautiful and E cup size, I like her attitude and the way she makes me feel comfortable. Chatty and power GFE.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs:8/ 10
BBBJ: 8/ 10
Figure:8.5/10
FJ Service:9/10
Gf feeling: 8/10

RTF Yes
Old 08-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u got go this house ah..
how ah...swee bo...
who chio
ya....went there look see since got promoter here...

went in the okT in front treat u like glass....the girl also like talk among themselves and play handphone....didn't really see any "stunner" ....
Old 08-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sap800 View Post
WH02 YIYI NO:20

Had a great time with YIYI. Fj was Fantastic. Will definitely recommend. YIYI is very beautiful and E cup size, I like her attitude and the way she makes me feel comfortable. Chatty and power GFE.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs:8/ 10
BBBJ: 8/ 10
Figure:8.5/10
FJ Service:9/10
Gf feeling: 8/10

RTF Yes
real or fake E cup ?
Old 08-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls rate the girls properly. Not chio dun anyhow say chio. I dun want to break rice bowl. Some of the FR is not correct.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LEEBOOK is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Pls rate the girls properly. Not chio dun anyhow say chio. I dun want to break rice bowl. Some of the FR is not correct.
@@@@@@@

FR is personal . Rating of looks is subjective .
Old 09-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LEEBOOK is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
@@@@@
Bro GiftonJS, she is the meaty one. Not really old, think she is 25.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, this house look promising. Really ah, wanna take a rest and prep for my outstation, now i kena poision form all of u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1