The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My lovely SG girls

So... just to get the ball rolling, let’s start with a bit about myself. I’m the kind of FT that many of you guys seem to resent... North Indian, well off, Orchard area condo, German car and an SG girlfriend.

Someone put me on to this site soon after I came to Singapore, and my initial thoughts after reading the posts were that you guys are a pretty racist lot. Far too many posts were derogatory of races other than Chinese (except angmos, about whom there seems to be a huge complex!).

Well, that maybe true about the guys but it sure as hell isn’t true about the girls 😋. Singapore has been one continuous joy ride (in every sense of the word) and I’m delighted to be here.

May I share some of my success stories with you ?

**WARNING** All my conquests are red passport carrying SG born Chinese. If that upsets you, read no further. 😬

Last edited by Bigbanger; 06-08-2018 at 12:54 AM.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future
Re: My lovely SG girls

You may begin.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure bro.

We can all learn a few tips from each other's success stories with girls, regardless of background or race
Old 03-08-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbanger View Post
So... just to get the ball rolling, let’s start with a bit about myself. I’m the kind of FT that many of you guys seem to resent... North Indian, well off, Orchard area condo, German car and an SG girlfriend.
LOL... This is probably the weirdest self intro I have ever seen. Is this how you guys starting a conversation in North India?
Old 03-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
LOL... This is probably the weirdest self intro I have ever seen. Is this how you guys starting a conversation in North India?
LOL @ Conquer, may be as you wrote weirdest, the intro sounds something diff from the normal ones right? Go ahead TS...
Old 03-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
LOL @ Conquer, may be as you wrote weirdest, the intro sounds something diff from the normal ones right? Go ahead TS...
Yup, certainly TS is unique... one of a kind.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

We love stories, there are always so entertaining. the fantasies of the deprived. Please contribute ye. Awaiting your juicy tales
Old 03-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hogrider24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Something about the Brown guys heh ! 😈
Keep the updates coming bro !!
Old 03-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Someone put me on to this site soon after I came to Singapore, and my initial thoughts after reading the posts were that you guys are a pretty racist lot. Far too many posts were derogatory of races other than Chinese (except angmos, about whom there seems to be a huge complex!).

Well, that maybe true about the guys but it sure as hell isn’t true about the girls 😋. Singapore has been one continuous joy ride (in every sense of the word) and I’m delighted to be here.

May I share some of my success stories with you ?

**WARNING** All my conquests are orange passport carrying SG born Chinese. If that upsets you, read no further. 😬
Thanks for taking them for the team.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
kcliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on... and to make your stories more convincing, do attach photos as well...
Old 03-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

let the stories be as cool as possible
Old 03-08-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls do *camping*
Old 03-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

No picture no talk ft
Old 03-08-2018, 09:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Someone put me on to this site soon after I came to Singapore
Satki asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Maybe showing which caste he is from.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
We love stories, there are always so entertaining. the fantasies of the deprived. Please contribute ye. Awaiting your juicy tales
Thank you - though, in my case it’s depraved rather than deprived 😬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1