The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Waiting for continuation!
Old 05-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My lovely SG girls

Probably an SG-Chinese girl.
They're a status symbol for Indian men...
Like a well-groomed chihuahua....
Look at some of our local Indian elite.... ahem
Old 05-08-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
NaturalSprings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Read through the thread in hopes of a good story, gets a narcissist humble bragging instead. What?
Probably head shaking non-stop as he writes
Old 05-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Probably an SG-Chinese girl.
They're a status symbol for Indian men...
Like a well-groomed chihuahua....
Look at some of our local Indian elite.... ahem
I don’t know whether race itself is a status symbol, bro. I think professional status, education and presentation are far more important. I seriously doubt that my status would be enhanced if I picked up some semi educated woman with no background just because she was Chinese! And I can tell you that I add considerably to the status of anyone I date ... Of course, with 76% of the population of Singapore being of Chinese origin, it’s hardly surprising that my girlfriends have been Chinese. Strangely enough, I have just started meeting a Malay Singaporean..... but that’s another story 😜.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSprings View Post
Probably head shaking non-stop as he writes
Head shaking with laughter, bro. We are all on here to have fun 😂
Old 05-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
DogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbanger View Post
Head shaking with laughter, bro. We are all on here to have fun 😂
Bro your set of Chinese chess different from the norm?
Old 05-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don’t know whether race itself is a status symbol, bro. I think professional status, education and presentation are far more important. I seriously doubt that my status would be enhanced if I picked up some semi educated woman with no background just because she was Chinese! And I can tell you that I add considerably to the status of anyone I date ... Of course, with 76% of the population of Singapore being of Chinese origin, it’s hardly surprising that my girlfriends have been Chinese. Strangely enough, I have just started meeting a Malay Singaporean..... but that’s another story 😜.
For Black men in America and the UK and Europe, it is.
They prefer white blondes, the slim leggy type.
Similarly, Indian men prefer fair-skinned Chinese / Korean / Japanese types...
It is a status symbol....
Old 05-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm a local born S'porean girl. I'm also the racist one you talked about. And as far as I'm concerned, all my decent female friends would never consider an Indian as their “pure sex partner". Ok, maybe one or two facebook friends of mine does have an indian boyfriend.

The prc lady you "dated" probably shed afew tears on the last date because...
"wah lao.. need go home liao.. this carrot head no more le.."

and the other Singapore girls you talked to... tbh im very curious how this story gonna unfold... ok la call me the superficial bitch here but, i wont even consider starting a conversation with an indian. north/south/east/west indian...black/white brown all alike.... even in my job, i hate dealing with indian customers, local/native all alike.

9 out of 10 come in touch touch see see move things here and there, bargain, waste time. etc.

Anyway... 4 pages and still pretty much about bragging about your status/wealth? and just like someone pointed out, 10k housing allowance per mth is pretty low. Hope to see something interesting soon, though.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
Anyway... 4 pages and still pretty much about bragging about your status/wealth? and just like someone pointed out, 10k housing allowance per mth is pretty low. Hope to see something interesting soon, though.
Relax leh…. watever rocks his boat....

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 05-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
For Black men in America and the UK and Europe, it is.
They prefer white blondes, the slim leggy type.
Similarly, Indian men prefer fair-skinned Chinese / Korean / Japanese types...
It is a status symbol....
It’s very amusing to see such comments. Every race likes to think it’s superior. In reality, the perception varies from continent to continent, and country to country. Chinese in SG think they are very special, but in Europe Chinese are regarded as very downmarket. Did you see the recent news about the UK minister who called his Chinese wife as Japanese ? You commented about black men wanting white women - but do you know that the hottest thing in France now is to have a black girlfriend ? Anyway most of such thoughts and comments come from jealaousy. Grow up brothers. Nobody owns anyone else. People make their own choices. If your women are going off with men from other cultures, maybe those guys have more to offer.

By the way I have a bigger dick than most of you guys, and the girls love it 😬. This is an empirically proven fact - the standard sized condom sold in Singapore is too tight for me. I have to buy the European size from OT 😬
Old 05-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
It’s very amusing to see such comments. Every race likes to think it’s superior. In reality, the perception varies from continent to continent, and country to country. Chinese in SG think they are very special, but in Europe Chinese are regarded as very downmarket. Did you see the recent news about the UK minister who called his Chinese wife as Japanese ? You commented about black men wanting white women - but do you know that the hottest thing in France now is to have a black girlfriend ? Anyway most of such thoughts and comments come from jealaousy. Grow up brothers. Nobody owns anyone else. People make their own choices. If your women are going off with men from other cultures, maybe those guys have more to offer.

By the way I have a bigger dick than most of you guys, and the girls love it 😬. This is an empirically proven fact - the standard sized condom sold in Singapore is too tight for me. I have to buy the European size from OT 😬
That's bollocks on France....
And Jeremy Hunt is widely known as a cunt.
I have been to FKKs in Germany where dicks are in full view.
The Indians had small dicks... most were grossly obese by 40..
But not many Indians there...
After all, India is the rape capital of the world..
Old 05-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm a local born S'porean girl. I'm also the racist one you talked about. And as far as I'm concerned, all my decent female friends would never consider an Indian as their “pure sex partner". Ok, maybe one or two facebook friends of mine does have an indian boyfriend.

and the other Singapore girls you talked to... tbh im very curious how this story gonna unfold... ok la call me the superficial bitch here but, i wont even consider starting a conversation with an indian. north/south/east/west indian...black/white brown all alike.... even in my job, i hate dealing with indian customers, local/native all alike.

9 out of 10 come in touch touch see see move things here and there, bargain, waste time. etc.

Dear RinXRin, of course the PRC hooker was putting on a drama. I’m not stupid, and I said it myself. She probably did the same with five other guys 😂.

You’re welcome to your perceptions. It’s your life. While these thoughts may be true for you and some of your friends, I can tell you that there are enough girls in SG who are very open and welcoming. Simple arithmetic - probably 1.5 million chinese ethnicity women in Singapore. Of that maybe 1/4 in my target age bracket - 375,000. How many do I need to meet as an individual ? 😂 There are more than enough to go around.

Please also understand that I have no interest in meeting just any girl. I’m only looking to meet those who are highly educated, sophisticated and well travelled. In my experience, such women go beyond racial stereotypes, and look at the attributes of the individual they meet. Once that happens, I’m home and dry 😬.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sis RinxRin

Upped you 14 points.

Good one. Can see through the darkness.

Quote:

Old 05-08-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
InControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogCuntStand View Post
Bro your set of Chinese chess different from the norm?
The set has extra 炮?
Old 05-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's bollocks on France....
And Jeremy Hunt is widely known as a cunt.
I have been to FKKs in Germany where dicks are in full view.
The Indians had small dicks... most were grossly obese by 40..
But not many Indians there...
After all, India is the rape capital of the world..
Hunt is indeed a cunt, but then it is the cunts who openly voice the prejudices of their societies 😂

As for France, I have no idea where you are coming from Bro. I just spent 3 weeks in Paris, hung out with friends there and got this from what I heard and saw. We can agree to disagree.

Finally, there are 1.3 billion Indians around - at least. Generalisation doesn’t work. Saying all Indians have small dicks is like saying all Chinese women are flat chested based on a visit to a brothel. Interesting that you paid such close attention to other mens’ dicks. I haven’t seen any Indian dicks other than mine, and I stand by my comments about my own size.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1