The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
Just throwing up for all to consider.

1) personal data protection act
2) cyber bullying
Once again there is no intention to CSI the guy
Cyber bullying? Hardly. Bullying is when you pick on the helpless. When the perpetrator is the one doing the bullying and bragging and defending himself that he didn’t do anything wrong and the victim who he calls a slut deserves it Where do you stand?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Well said, buddy. Well said indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Once again there is no intention to CSI the guy
Cyber bullying? Hardly. Bullying is when you pick on the helpless. When the perpetrator is the one doing the bullying and bragging and defending himself that he didn’t do anything wrong and the victim who he calls a slut deserves it Where do you stand?
Old 16-08-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it. As for my foul language I have a right to defend Myself. Considering this is a site for perverts not sure anyone has a right to judge me.

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 16-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

I got no issue with that TS and team intends to do.

Quote:
Where do you stand?
Old 16-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
I got no issue with that TS and team intends to do.
That’s your choice. But I’m glad there are people willing to make a stand and call out what’s wrong

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
bingobang is one of the Best!bingobang is one of the Best!bingobang is one of the Best!

There are many righteous bros in this forum. Glad to know that. The intent is good but great power comes with great responsibility.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobang View Post
There are many righteous bros in this forum. Glad to know that. The intent is good but great power comes with great responsibility.
Don’t worry. I can’t speak for others but I just hope to create awareness. That we should cheong properly respectfully and responsibly. And I hope to create awareness what’s acceptable and what’s dick behavior.

Old 17-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
That’s your choice. But I’m glad there are people willing to make a stand and call out what’s wrong
Thanks for making a stand together buddy. And I agree with your PM, your logic is hard to argue against especially when it holds true
Old 17-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
That is what TLEG stands for.
Old 17-08-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
That is what TLEG stands for.
See the link.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...t=donor+clones

Not all are righteous bros in this forum.Great power comes with evil intention

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
See the link.

Haha. Yes bro. I was thinking abt that episode too. Guess most of the bros here got carried away with powers and points. Powers and points doesnt define one's integrity.

Thank you
Old 17-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Those days at Delphi was very much caring n sharing compare to now.
At those days points are given for true n useful frs or posting..
Now points high could be due to exchange or bought...
Those were the good old days
出来问迟早都一定要还

Last edited by Cuntworth; 17-08-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
See the link.

I'm sorry to hear about that particular episode. It was rather unfortunate people abuse with evil intentions.

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 17-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Smile Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wish you all good luck with the new venture. Do kindly forgive and excuse me for sharing some of these.
"When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes. A society unwilling to learn from the past is doomed. We must never forget our history. We must never lower our guard."

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 17-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
After much discussion with some senior (and powerful) bros, we have decided to form our very own group in SBF called TLEG. TLEG stands for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

our TLEG members will do our best to stand up for justice and righteousness.

Here's welcoming our founding members - Sfan, MarlboroKen and myself for a start

Welcome guys!
Came to know about such a group. Nice one... Hope my posting will not distrupt anyone here.

Sometime true thing, people can said is fake thing. Fake can said until like true.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1