The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chilipepper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you even... save?

What percent of your salary do you guys save each month?

Just wondering as I believe that quite a few members here frequent FLs quite regularly and the cost does add up to quite abit especially if you visit the local domes. I understand that this is going to differ quite a lot between each person due to difference in salary, savings, other income and what not but was just curious as to a rough gauge.

On that note, I’ve asked for a percentage instead of the absolute as it is not my intention to create a ‘show-off’ thread.

Thanks in advance for those who are willing to share!
Old 11-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you even... save?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilipepper View Post

Just wondering as I believe that quite a few members here frequent FLs quite regularly and the cost does add up to quite abit especially if you visit the local domes. I understand that this is going to differ quite a lot between each person due to difference in salary, savings, other income and what not but was just curious as to a rough gauge.

On that note, I’ve asked for a percentage instead of the absolute as it is not my intention to create a ‘show-off’ thread.

Hard to gauge how much is "saved", as long as bank a/c amount increase and you can afford to pay all your bills and family expenses, consider there's saving already. It's easier to figure out what % of your salary is budgeted for self-entertainment purposes.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Saved 30%, most of the $$ spent on bills and rent.
Life's hard.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 0
figo133 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfigo133 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfigo133 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

save and buy crypto....:0
Old 12-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

the storm is coming...

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-03-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Every month set aside abt 300 for naughty stuff. On special months with bonus then increase to abt 600 max.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
G105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilipepper View Post

only go for naughty when have extra cash, never use the salary to F around
Old 12-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
r3lax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No savings!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1