The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of
Forum Error

There seems to be some forum error where the pages are not loading correctly as this is error "waiting for c.statcounter.com"

Could someone in the admin try to resolve this issue

Thanks
Old 29-06-2019, 02:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forum Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klick View Post
There seems to be some forum error where the pages are not loading correctly as this is error "waiting for c.statcounter.com"

Could someone in the admin try to resolve this issue

Thanks
Statcounter was probably having an issue at the time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Statcounter was probably having an issue at the time.
The error is happening to me too boss and it been going on for the past 2 days already
Old 29-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
The error is happening to me too boss and it been going on for the past 2 days already
Sorry but i cannot troubleshoot because I can't replicate the problem.

I need more details.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I need more details.
Problem disappeared, you did something?
Old 30-06-2019, 04:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klick View Post
Problem disappeared, you did something?
Nope I did nothing.

Very often a glitch like that gets stuck in your browser cache so the browser keeps serving the error message even though the issue is gone.

Old 05-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

My posts not record /counted?

Able to verify ?
Old 05-07-2019, 02:08 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

your posting in the newbie section are not added to your total post count...

also note that u need to post outside of the newbie section to get out of moderation mode..

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
Hi,

My posts not record /counted?

Able to verify ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
tan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond repute

Tested. No error.

I prio bros with > 15 power.
Long list of bros to up back, can do only 2 per day. Pls do not up me anymore until I clear my owe list
Old 08-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

I new , i k login.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

I heard some of member cant log into sammy after some Blacking of IP address of this forum.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpman View Post
I heard some of member cant log into sammy after some Blacking of IP address of this forum.
The forum uses cloudflare IPs.

Old 09-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Lucky for me. I can register today and login.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1