The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 13-07-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 12
Iconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of light
Japanese 🇯🇵 Kinako きなこ Super Chio Kawaii SYT Natural D Cupper with Cosplay Fantasy

Hi bros, presenting to u Guys Super Kawaii SYT Japanese Gem. Hot & Sexy Kinako

Name: Kinako

Stats: 36D 25 36 All Natural with nice pink nips & Great Ass For Doggie

Complexion : Snow White Flawless Porcelain Skin.

Ht :166cm

Services Provided: Shower Together, Frenching, BBBJ, Sumata, Fingering, Licking, 69, HJ, FJ, Gfe,

School Uniform or Race Queen Cosplay available FOC. Do let me know the theme u want when u make a booking if u wish for Cosplay.

$600/60mins/1 incl rm & 001 CD

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

** No Tattoos, Non Smoker**

Hot Video Link : https://vimeo.com/347780535

100% Real Pic + Video, feel free to reject if Bait & Switch

Interested bros, sms / Whats app to 81878181 for booking with gals name & preferred timing.

Super Kawaii Busty Sophisticated Japanese Babe with Young & Tight Body...Fantastic Service and GFE....Fullfill your JAV Fantasy now !!!

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Interested bros, kindly SMS or WhatsApp to +65 81878181 with your forum nick name + gal + preferred time or PRIVATE MESSAGE me which Gal + HP Contact Number + Prefered Date & Time. I will reply with sms to confirm the appointment. Thank You

Last edited by Iconick; 13-07-2019 at 11:50 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-07-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster (A)

Iconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Japanese 🇯🇵 Kinako きなこ Super Chio Kawaii SYT Natural D Cupper with Cosplay Fantas

Services Provided: Shower Together, Frenching, BBBJ, Sumata, Fingering, Licking, 69, HJ, FJ, Gfe,

School Uniform or Race Queen Cosplay available FOC. Do let me know the theme u want when u make a booking if u wish for Cosplay.

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

100% Real Pic + Video, feel free to reject if Pic & Gal is Different Person

Interested bros, sms / Whats app to 81878181 for booking with gals name & preferred timing.

Super Kawaii Busty Sophisticated Japanese Babe with Young & Tight Body...Fantastic Service and GFE....Fullfill your JAV Fantasy now !!!

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Interested bros, kindly SMS or WhatsApp to +65 81878181 with your forum nick name + gal + preferred time or PRIVATE MESSAGE me which Gal + HP Contact Number + Prefered Date & Time. I will reply with sms to confirm the appointment. Thank You

Last edited by Iconick; 14-07-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster (A)

Re: Japanese 🇯🇵 Kinako きなこ Super Chio Kawaii SYT Natural D Cupper with Cosplay Fantas

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 14-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster (A)

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 15-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster (A)

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 16-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster (A)

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 17-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster (A)

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 18-07-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
vin1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 natural
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10

Sheís very service oriented, help u undress fold ur clothes nicely.
Fun already started in the shower room.
When BBBJ, she will keep on looking at u n give u a slutty look, grab your shaft and lick your balls.
She's a good kisser too. We frenched like no tmr.
Painting - sheís wet and enjoyed ppl gg down on her.
Rtf - I'm definitely gg to see her before she leave.
She won't be here for long, leaving next sat.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 3
SillyZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met with her this afternoon. It was my 2nd visit in a week so go figure. But as they say, one manís meat is another manís poison. For me I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with her. If My schedule allows Iíll probably visit her again next week before she leave. So there, a very short FR and Probably not a very helpful one too lol.
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster (A)

CIM add $50

CIM + Swallow add $100

Sorry no indian bros

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Advert Space Available