The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 30 years old MILF, Sandrine (Local Chinese)

Sandrine is free today till 7pm last slot, please PM me with your contact number to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 14-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
papaotime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanlee View Post
but bro tr it would really be great if u can post pics of all yr gals in yr grp.

definitely will boost yr grps popularity.

there r some grps that ve been doing very well becos of the pics.

just a suggestion.

Each OKT have his own way to do business. Who knows its a form of marketing strat? LOL. The more we cant see the more we wanna find out!!

Anyway getting famous in this line is not a gd idea. Like the curry puff boss go tell the whole world how many curry puff his selling daily so what happened to him in the end? HE GOT FINED & JAILED. Worth it for getting famous? I dont think so.

When u open the door u dont see a gal that turns u on what u do? Close your eyes n cont bonging her? No Way!! U invite her in then call OKT goods rejected. Arrange for next gal~~
Old 14-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
sex_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishonest_okt View Post
not too sure which mother fucker balless sucker zap me.

can some kind soul pls up me, thanks.
Bro, me even worst, got zapped more than 10 points till -1, just because i point out certain facts on his tread on his TRUE GEM 21yrs old Olivia asking for $380 for 1 shot with a REJECTION FEE OF $50!! Somemore don't admit & ask me out to LA KOPI with him at his "coffeeshop". Told me he is previously from ANG SOON TONG GANG but when i ask him which coffeeshop, don't even dare to say and ask me to hunt him out instead!! What a AH KUA!! "MAI CHO LAU KWE LA" i told him. Best part, he told me 999 is his supporter too!! I think this AH KUA must be dealt with in an AH KUA style too. Bro, dun worry, he wouldn't be long here!
Old 19-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sandrine is free today, please kindly PM me with your number to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 23-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Samster

Sandrine has finished her mense and will be able to work tomo again, so guys who are interested, please PM me with your contact number to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread