The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

We met in Raffles City, agreed to meet outside Starbucks only to realise that there are 2 starbucks. After somewhat little confusion we had, I finally saw a tall and young looking girl walking towards me, in the exact description i was given. A smile was across my face instantaneously, not only was my curse lifted, my long-time close friend, lady luck was back again! Heehee! It was Friday, half past 1 o'clock yet it's packed with crowd, all cafe outlets were almost full. So we ended in the hotel Lounge, ordering fucking expensive drinks! Lucky it paid off! Heehee!

During the interview, realised that she is a JC student! Oh my freaking god! For my 20 months as an agent, I have finally found a local chinese JC student, luck was indeed high for me! After more digging, found out that she has little sexual experience before, only with 2 guys, both were boyfriends. So there you have it, my first 18 years old local chinese JC gal, Beatrice!

Name: Beatrice
Race: Chinese
Height: 167cm
Weight: 53kg
Vital Stats: 33B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering.

Don'ts: CIM, AR and AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She only takes Chinese but maybe once she gets more used to this trade and open up more, she will be more willing to take other races.

This gal is fair looking, with long hair. She speaks good english and mandarin(took higher chinese). She's not as chatty as what you get from Frey or Rheona but can still hold her conversation. Nevertheless, you will see many of her other good traits, guys who book her will know what i mean. Just a side note, she actually told me that she needed to think over it again before her sms that came in earlier tonight informing that she will work tomorrow. So i can't assure that she will stay for long in this trade, neither am i implying that she may quit early. I simply have no idea. My hunch is she will be a short term one but that's just my hunch.

She doesn't smoke and has no tattoo.

She is available on weekdays and weekends but doesn't work too frequent and will inform me whenever she decides to work, very similiar to Frey and Xandra. She is only working tomorrow 330pm at lavender area for what i know so far. She will only take maximum of 2 slots on each working day for now.

Damage: First time-400/1/1, subsequent booking-340/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

PS: Meeting a Singtel F1 grid gal soon, keeping my fingers crossed! Stay tuned!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 10-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 21
johnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to behold
Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

interesting queue will form up real soon
Old 10-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sounds hot bro TE but really too costly for me.. will read other bros' FR.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow!! during recession, still quote high price. :P Many people are worried about retrenchment. So Bro, just a good advice to try to advise her to quote reasonable price as she may not get more customers as many people's pockets are hit. Just wan her to have some customers and not out of this market.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
justnice40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice catch.Now seems more and more syts for us to choose.Waiting for more frs.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
samster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no sms from you leh
Old 10-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1236 / Power: 19
dizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud of

waiting for fr... hopefully can try her soon...
Old 10-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold

awaits a FR
Old 10-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
K|muRa^84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is she a JC retainee ?

If she's J2, A levels are going on right and she has time to work ?

Just curious here since 18 yo is cutting abit too close to the limit.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NeoBoi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

some students just finish their A levels already. Who say exam cant work.. you got a whole lot of time in between papers. She may be sec5 then go jc u also nvm noe?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by K|muRa^84 View Post
Is she a JC retainee ?

If she's J2, A levels are going on right and she has time to work ?

Just curious here since 18 yo is cutting abit too close to the limit.
FYI She is a lazy gal who doesn't like to study. How did she enter JC in the first place? I guess she is pretty intelligent. Exams in between still can take appointments. After all, it's just an hour, not taking half the day or more and like mentioned, she is only taking 2 appointments each time and she only work 1 or 2 days or week. That shouldn't disrupt her studies too much, right?

BTW if you would like to fulfill your dream of bonking a student in her uniform, this is the chance. She is willing to bring her JC uniform for appointments for extra $50.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
aceart1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
FYI She is a lazy gal who doesn't like to study. How did she enter JC in the first place? I guess she is pretty intelligent. Exams in between still can take appointments. After all, it's just an hour, not taking half the day or more and like mentioned, she is only taking 2 appointments each time and she only work 1 or 2 days or week. That shouldn't disrupt her studies too much, right?

BTW if you would like to fulfill your dream of bonking a student in her uniform, this is the chance. She is willing to bring her JC uniform for appointments for extra $50.
Interested in e F1 grid gal if that happens. Will b waiting w bated breath..
Old 12-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
WOW! i don't mind paying $50 extra.. but $400 is really a lot for me..

bookmarked.

will look back again when i have the money.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Glad you are adding new stock. First Rheona, now Beatrice. Both my type. Thinking about it seriously.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
Jumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Remove - sent via PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1