The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
Peridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ilie..... SHE's BACK

I just have a very bad experience yesterday. i just kana fly areoplane by this stuip gal. Appt fix and she reply ok. Waste people money n time, lucky is only $20 for the room. Think must ban her and let her know by fly aeroplane on your customer, you will be ban forever. And best of all, she can reply coming out now from home and no reply after that. Don even reply back if she coming or not. Stuip asshole.

Uplists : GTOKing, dominion, tomvoyeur, allanooi, forumer, -l@l- , carmeo88, wanmalay, ____

Just Up : STKo1, VOGOS, Marklim. Pls PM me if I miss u.

TARGET POINTS : 500.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Arranged to meet her and it turned out to be a RTB as i had tried her long ago. Picked her up at her place in Woodlanda and proceeded to a discreet location where she started her work. Ratings as follows(Personal opinion)

Looks - 5.5/10
Body - 6/10 (she has put on weight)
Breast - B at least (grown bigger i think maybe she has given birth)
BBBJ - 8/10 (Still as good as ever)
FJ - never try
Old 09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
RG77 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Angry Re: Ilie..... SHE's BACK

This knnbccb bloody malay bitch must be taught a lesson and ban frm fl. Wasting ppl's time and $.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BoOomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah such bad reviews..
Old 01-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG77 View Post
I just come bk after having a very bad experience. i just kana fly areoplane by tis gal . won't not wanna said much here just a warning to bros here who wanna try her better take it on ur own risk if u are staying very far. Luckily i'am staying at north side . PS(kan ni na bu chao cheeby next time wanna fly areoplane don waste ppl's time )She still have the cheek to fuck mi vulgar language. kan ni na bu chao cheeby u bloody bitch
RG77, think it might be partially your attitude problem. As a bystander, seeing you flood the chatroom and scolding all the TCSS chatters speaks much of your personality. You seem very childish and if I were her, I will not only put your aeroplane. I will still drop some BOMBS on you.

Last edited by naturegreen; 01-10-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 16-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Just went to look for Ilie the 2nd time, still wonderful blowjob in the car. Very satisfying to cum in her mouth. And she is so hardworking and it makes you so shiok that she really likes to suck ur cock. WHether it is for real or not, doesnt matter, it will make u very shiok. But she seems quite sad this time round, hopefully brothers who enjoy it, can support her but get her number from TS not me ok~~~
Old 17-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Wigan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro RG77,

I was in your shoe once.....fix appt. wif her couple daz in adv but when the time comes she said she is sleeping n cannot meet .... shattered by fantasy (i'm on leave n had been waiting for this day) and wasted my time.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1