The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ramebull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Chinese FL, Jacey

Hi Brothers!! I am helping my friend to post in SBF as she doesnt have a account here. She is local chinese and her details are as below (as given by her). I have seen her and my to opinion is pretty, sexy, nice firm boobs, curvy arse, tight pussy and her descriptions are correct. I did her twice and find her worth bonking but thats my own opinion.

Name : Jacey, 28yrs old
Ht/Wt: 1.55m/51kg

B/W/H: 34B/26/36

Brief Description: Fair skin, medium built, curvy silky hair. No tattoos, smoker. She is pretty flexible and accommodating. (Those who are not comfortable with smoking please do let her know in advance). Treat her nice, and she will reciprocate!

Services Available: BBBJ/BJ, FJ, HJ, COB, Painting, Frenching & Massage.

Don’t s: Raw, AJ, AR, Fingering, (If you wish to request something, feel free to ask her first if it’s do-able)

Damages: $220/1/1 shot and $320/2/2 shot (Excluding room and cap(s).
I know it is a little pricy for her age but brothers pls do negotiate with her. I only manage to nego down from $250.
Areas: Kovan, Lavender or Central Hotels. No house calls, cars or outdoors.

Those interested kindly email her directly: [email protected]

I dont surf SB very often (once a week only) thats why email her directly for prompt reply, pls dont PM me. Any questions pls ask her and she will reply you brothers.
I am not a OKT or her PIMP, I am also another fellow bonker. Please dont Zap or Block me brothers. Those brothers who tried her, pls do write a forum on her. And also please UPz me too.

Happy bonking brothers....
"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, it is the realization of how much you already have."
Old 24-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Local Chinese FL, Jacey

look at her BMI , its like 21.2 ..

should be a bah cai
and looking at her age ..

you need to ask her to be face reality

cheers
Old 24-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

I think TS has been very straight forward.

Bros interested can always negotiate with the FL directly on everything like price, etc, etc.

So no point posting that price is not right, some services don't have, this and that.

Want her picture, try asking her thru email. Who knows she might send.

As for TS, ask her to create a nick to communicate here.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 24-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
oxgyen is Cool - loads of Potential

Name$:$Jacey,$28yrs$old
Ht/Wt:$1.55m/51kg

B/W/H:$34B/26/36

Sorry bro,

Ht/Wt:$1.55m/51kg

Sort of on the plump side
Old 24-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
look at her BMI , its like 21.2 ..

should be a bah cai
and looking at her age ..

you need to ask her to be face reality

cheers
Wow! whats with the sudden influx of local fls? Eggcited siah but got limited $ so how to choose if EVERYONE is saying that their local fl is pretty?

BMI can be a factor but some local fls just lie about their weight too... Although in all fairness my bmi is almost 24-25, i still think that 21 for a female is quite bulky.. after all the one fl that turned me on with her petite body had a bmi of 17+. BMi of 17 doesnt make asian girls look anorexic.

waiting for frs thou... bmi isnt everything
Old 24-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Ktsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKtsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a preview picture would really help a lot
thx

Mission: To Share & Bonk Everything!!!
施比受更有福
up me if you will please

Best Videos for Downloads here!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1