The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sweet 21yr old SYT, Taryn

Taryn is free tomo from 12pm to 330pm last slot. Pm me with contact to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 19-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Taryn is free from 1230pm to 3pm, interested guys PM me with your contact. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 19-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tanky75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After booking a room at the designated hotel , i sms bro TE the room no and Taryn came right on the dot.

She was wearing a 1 piece white dress and a pair of big shades.
A very syt cute gal indeed with healthy skin colour and rosy complexion.
She has a small mole on chin and 2 tatoos on her hip n shoulder.
She is a bright and bubbly gal who looks a bit like TCS berlinda ( the one who hosted those travelling shows )

After chatting a bit and breaking the ice , she invited me for a shower with her. Can see she went tanning due to her bikini lines. She was giving my manhood all the attention , stroking and soaping it. Then she went on to lick my nipples and then we were frenching for abt 5 mins in the bathtub and all these time she was stroking my dick.
I return favour by rubbing on her clitoris and can see she was enjoying every bit except quite tiring on my knees as i am abt 6 foot tall compared to her 1.60m frame , was bending quite a bit.

After the shower , we dry ourselves and went for a smoke on the bed.
It was followed by a good 25 mins or even longer 69. And she can blow quite well although not those commondo type but good enough to get me really hard.
And her pussy is sweet with no smell at all.

She then put on a condom for me came on top and ride like a real cowgirl but with slow and deep thrusts , really sensual feeling and gosh ... she is tight.
She was rocking for quite some time before i couldn't tahan due to her moans and cute expressions.
It is the 1st time i cum in a single position and with the gal moving only.

But the best surprise is after i came , she carefully remove my condom and gave me a good cleaning up with her tongue while looking at me.
I guess she really love to blow.

Look:7.5 /10 ( cute syt )
Body : 33A / 24 / 33 ( abt 160cm )
bbbj: 8.5 / 10 ( she is quite good. not hard suction but lots of tongue movements and occasional deep throats )
fj: 8.5/10 ( tight and shaven pussy )
gfe: 9/10
damage: $280 + tips, CD provided.
RTF : yes

Thanks bro True Enjoyment for the arrangement !!
Old 20-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanky75 View Post
Look:7.5 /10 ( cute syt )
Body : 33A / 24 / 33 ( abt 160cm )
bbbj: 8.5 / 10 ( she is quite good. not hard suction but lots of tongue movements and occasional deep throats )
fj: 8.5/10 ( tight and shaven pussy )
gfe: 9/10
damage: $280 + tips, CD provided.
RTF : yes

Thanks bro True Enjoyment for the arrangement !!
Thanks bro for your FR! Interested details, haha! I didn't even know she will help clean up the dick after the whole session, guess it's the chemistry or you satisfied her alot! Anyway is free till Sat but only free till 330pm weekday and 230pm on weekend.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 20-09-2007, 11:01 PM
horny boi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yo Bro am q interested in knowin n tryin Taryn, is she pretty?
Old 21-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Taryn is free today till 330pm. Any brothers who can make it, PM me with your contact now. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 22-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Taryn is free till 3pm today, so only can do 1 shot only basically. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 22-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Taryn is free till 3pm today, so only can do 1 shot only basically. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Sorry, i meant 1 slot. Sorry for the mistake and thanks to the brother who pointed it out.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-09-2007, 08:15 PM
horny boi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yo bro is taryn fre tomo @ 6pm?
Old 25-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Samster

Taryn is free today till 530pm last slot, Thu and Fri free till 330pm last slot. Interested guys please PM me with your contact. Those who already have, please sms or contact me directly.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 28-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

Taryn is only free today for this week till 3pm last slot. Sat and Sun will not be working, so those who want to try her, please book with me. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 28-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Tks to TE for arrangement. Did meet up with Taryn last week but did not have time to post FR till now. Tot I should post a FR cos taryn is pretty in her own way. Here goes

Name: Taryn
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.7. Cute GND look
Height: 158cm
Weight: 47cm
Body: 6.7 slim and nice skin. Jus got one tatoo at the back so ok for me.
Boobs: B cup
Bj : 6.6 Not bad with licking of balls
Frenching: Yes and kiss you passionately
FJ: 7 . Nice moans and wet and she got cum, a plus point. hehe
GFE: 7. Can chat with you and we had a nice time playing cards cos 1.5hrs ma. hehe
Damage: $280/90/2, not including room, cap provided
RTF: Yes
Old 02-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

Taryn will be free tomo in the noon, please PM me to arrange if you are interested. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 04-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

Taryn is free today till 330pm. Brothers who are interested, please PM me or sms direct for those who already have my contact. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 19-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tomo Taryn will be free from 1pm till late night, please contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1