The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
goldsmithnature is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 21years old local chinese, Olivia (True gem)

mr te does she do cim and showing together
thanks
Old 27-10-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsmithnature View Post
mr te does she do cim and showing together
thanks
Yup, CIM and showering. By the way, her mense is cleared and will start again tomo 530pm onwards, max 2 clients. So let me know fast if you want cos i haven't start to arrange for her yet. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 27-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
vpn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ... I pm you already
Old 05-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Olivia will be free tomo from 2 pm to 7pm, please PM me with your contact number to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

Olivia is free for evening slots till 7pm. Please PM me or sms for those with my contact to arrange. Thanks!~

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 09-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Okivia is free today, PM me with your contact to arrange. Those who have my number, sms direct. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 10-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
sex_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 21years old local chinese, Olivia (True gem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Regulars of mine will know I don't take anything from rejection if they ask my gals. Cab fare to and fro is already 30 (all my gals stay either in far North or far West), extra 20 is just for their effort to travel all the way down and back again, wasting 1 hour of time for nothing. Unless I intend to split the 20 with them but it's just extra 10, for what?

Like I mentioned, all my gals stay far, so cab fare is expensive travelling to and fro. Do you have any idea what's the actual rental rate for a limousine? Few hundreds of dollars. If that's the case, my gal would be rate above S$1k. Please don't give such unnecessary comment. If the price is not to your liking, just move on. There's many FLs out there that's your cup of tea i believe.
Hi bro TE, i m a silent reader in SBF but this time i think i should speak up to clear my and some other bros' queries. Given the benefit of doubts,it's fair enough for olivia to ask for the $30(cab fare)+$20(effort & time wasted) for the initial rejection.May i ask,after initial rejection,does she take a cab all the way back to her "far north or far west" HOME? Then immediately take a cab back for her next session? I think if i were her,i would go to a nearby cafe or coffeeshop and have some coffee with her friends or maybe you,then follow up with the next session. This time round for the 2nd session,if kanna reject again,nevermind la,collect $50 and go back to the cafe lor and have another coffee then go for 3RD appt. Crossing fingers & hope for another rejection and another $50. Total:$150-$30= ''$120" for 3 hours at most. What do u think?Good idea? Perhaps can suggest to Olivia to take up this part time job just to take the MRT from her "far north or far west home" and have some coffee & chit chat in town,walk in & out of the hotel for 3 times and take MRT back home again, EARN MUCH MORE:$140+ Just my humble queries & suggestion,hope u don't mind Thanks for clearing my queries.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_addict View Post
May i ask,after initial rejection,does she take a cab all the way back to her "far north or far west" HOME? Then immediately take a cab back for her next session?
........ It seems like to you, it would be fairer if just the minimum MRT or bus fare is compensated for the rejection. Hmmm... would it be even better if no compensation is needed? Anyway point taken. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 11-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
Robbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
...Perhaps can suggest to Olivia to take up this part time job just to take the MRT from her "far north or far west home" and have some coffee & chit chat in town,walk in & out of the hotel for 3 times and take MRT back home again, EARN MUCH MORE:$140+ Just my humble queries & suggestion,hope u don't mind....
Wahaha...I also dun mind to do this part-time job, yo bro TE, got empty positions available for me boh? If kenna reject, I take only $25, 50% discount!! Haha....joking only hor....cheers and peace!

Sex is good,
Sex is great,
Sex is fun,
When you get laid.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:55 AM
ahgogo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wow....$380....Hmmmm...

Gal sound very tempting however without pic....... no choice for me (su*er on looks) have to move on as well to budget PRC/thai bonk on cost 120/90/2 x 3 time = $360/270 min/6 shots once per week haha

Another $20 can buy CD go home bonk GF hahaha...

Maybe will try if she can lower her price....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro Who Wish to Zap me For Poor Post Kindly Go Ahead. Bro Who Up Me, Will Return Point When Have. Thanks In Advances.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
........ It seems like to you, it would be fairer if just the minimum MRT or bus fare is compensated for the rejection. Hmmm... would it be even better if no compensation is needed? Anyway point taken. Thanks.
Bro OKT TE, i think u should be more professional in yr trade when we the cheongsters and paying customers have queries and opinion on the demands from the OKTs. U should be adjusting or working out something which is fair to both parties instead of being arrogant to ZAP me and comes out with nothing to justify the $50 rejection fee! I think what i had pointed out in my reply is a fact and??? of all samsters here. Remember, U R HERE TO MAKE $$ and we r here as a paying customer to enjoy, not to make enemies! My humble advise to u, as a OKT,to make $$ is yr top priority,be a humble OKT as u can't afford to get yourself into troubles. Get more customers and more buisness and u can stay long in yr trade as u will never know who u r dealing with. I m sure alot of senior bros here agrees with me and won't anyhow zap u. Kindly put back the 2 points taken. Hope to see improvement from u as well as yr buisness. Thanks

Last edited by sex_addict; 11-11-2007 at 11:44 AM.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie_williams View Post
Wahaha...I also dun mind to do this part-time job, yo bro TE, got empty positions available for me boh? If kenna reject, I take only $25, 50% discount!! Haha....joking only hor....cheers and peace!
Hi bro robbie, u earned yourself 2 points lately, so must be careful with yr jokes, otherwise if the OKT is not happy with yr jokes,might ZAP away yr 2 points just like what had happen to me. I think samsters like us with low points,should keep quiet & live on with all ridiculous demands from OKT. Cheers bro
Old 11-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Crossing fingers & hope for another rejection and another $50. Total:$150-$30= ''$120" for 3 hours at most. What do u think?Good idea? Perhaps can suggest to Olivia to take up this part time job just to take the MRT from her "far north or far west home" and have some coffee & chit chat in town,walk in & out of the hotel for 3 times and take MRT back home again, EARN MUCH MORE:$140+ Just my humble queries & suggestion,hope u don't mind Thanks for clearing my queries.
HAHA Excellent point made!!

I jus felt vaguely something was wrong with this "$50 rejection fee" scheme and ur analysis provided basis for my suspicious - I'm not saying the above mentioned scenario definitely happened, but it sure was another potential money-spinning tactic for someone
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 11-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
being arrogant to ZAP me and comes out with nothing to justify the $50 rejection fee!
FYI... I did not zap you!!! I would always leave my nick behind when i zapped someone. i 敢做敢当. Anyway i find the rejection fee appropriate, you can't expect that cos you find the rejection fee too high and i have to start ajdusting. As paying consumer, one will always find the price expensive but end of the day, most important thing is, does it justify? I'm not asking for a $100 as rejection fee and i'm not even earning from it.

Anyway thanks for the suggestion but the final decision is up to me. I don't just make adjustment based on comments from SBF posting but rather feedback from my regulars will be taken more seriously. Matter of fact, rejection fee are normally lower for my regulars but seriously, I really don't get many rejections for my gals. Since i started till now, 4 or 5 times i think.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro robbie, u earned yourself 2 points lately, so must be careful with yr jokes, otherwise if the OKT is not happy with yr jokes,might ZAP away yr 2 points just like what had happen to me. I think samsters like us with low points,should keep quiet & live on with all ridiculous demands from OKT. Cheers bro
I have 2 accounts, 1 deducts only 1point, and the other deducts 3 points. So can you tell me how i deduct your 2 points? If you don't believe, i can start to deduct with my first account today and the other one few days later so that you can see the points different. How? Just joking... Anyway like i said, when i zap people, I leave down my nick. Anyway i'll give you back your points but it's not 2 points but rather, 5... Is it ok?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1