The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
gentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19 years old local chinese, Angelica

Price revised to SGD500 ???
Old 02-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angelica is working tomo, free for 930am and 1030am slots at Kovan area. FYI the price is revised to $550/1/1 upon her request. Interested guys, please sms me!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 03-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got my 930am slot early yest... thought finally manage to get her but as many bros have experience here... her aeroplane big big... sigh

wonder if she manage to make it for the 1030am one tho!

hope TE can arrange one appt soon
Old 16-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post
got my 930am slot early yest... thought finally manage to get her but as many bros have experience here... her aeroplane big big... sigh
she is a big time pilot so be prepared. i kena fly aeroplane many times already.. so nowadays i take it easy.. no expectation no disappointment..
Old 25-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zico34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is Angelica available again?

Please advice.

Thanks
Old 25-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
bbbj-lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT never upped thread, why you up?
she must have been taking a break... so stop for awhile.... ???
Old 26-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angelica is probably not going to be working anymore. If she is, i will update. For now, let's take it that she has quit and hope the best for her. I thank all who had supported her before and for those who wish but didn't get a chance, hope that i will get a new gal that is similar to Angelica's standard in the near future to come!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 26-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zico34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro TJ for the update.

Perhaps I should say ARIES is the nearest replacement.

What happened to her?
Old 26-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BKK_Expert is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Angelica is probably not going to be working anymore. If she is, i will update. For now, let's take it that she has quit and hope the best for her. I thank all who had supported her before and for those who wish but didn't get a chance, hope that i will get a new gal that is similar to Angelica's standard in the near future to come!

Yes, I know she is not working ONLY at this moment ONLY.

After that you'll start marketing her again telling bros that nowadays she is very busy with her work & probably this will be the last time she will be freelancing so guys you better take the opportunity to book her or grab her FAST but but but this time round, the price will be $750, no more $550 because of grandfather & great grandmother stories again

Who doesn't know your dirty trick, okt TE

You are good at jacking up the price.

You never fail to rip the bros here, keep it up with all your dirty tricks, we all know you too well.

Good Day !
Old 27-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
This is the loss ogem. I have spent too much time to pursue your stable of others but forgot to RTF her...
Old 28-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK_Expert View Post
Yes, I know she is not working ONLY at this moment ONLY.

After that you'll start marketing her again telling bros that nowadays she is very busy with her work & probably this will be the last time she will be freelancing so guys you better take the opportunity to book her or grab her FAST but but but this time round, the price will be $750, no more $550 because of grandfather & great grandmother stories again

Who doesn't know your dirty trick, okt TE

You are good at jacking up the price.

You never fail to rip the bros here, keep it up with all your dirty tricks, we all know you too well.

Good Day !
Haha! idiot, time will tell. Don't be a fool and assume something that you don't even know. I really don't understand why are you so sour grape? You so good, just be a local OKT and brings in cheap and good quality gals lo. Don't just kaobei with nothing but hot air la. You are now 0 point, 1 more nonsense and you have to start another account or remains in the negative zone forever.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 02-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
rolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha... just saw her the other day with her fren...

looks hot still...
Old 08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha didn't get to read that Angelica is not working anymore till now.

This is my tribute to her.

I have expected it for some time already as she hardly ever work. I must say that brother TE will have a tall order to find someone to replace her. She is really a GEM that will be missed but in any case, I am happy for her as well. I have had her for a couple of times and they are all very memorable.

She was the only one that will fill my mind for 2 days after the session and dying to RTF. Sex with her was heavenly and to date I still have not find another FL with the look and service combination. There are prettier girls than her; there are better service girls than her; there are younger girls than her; but it is tough to find a girl with the combination of look, youth, and services all thrown in.

And she is always the benchmark that I will use to measure all local FL.

Can't up yet: max_priest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1