The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
samster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Super stunning local high end 24 years old Eurasian, Nicky (Ex SQ gal)

"Bro, can charge at overnight unlimited shot for 800? cos 800 1 shot too X liao. Tell me if can, interested."[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...........
Old 29-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
I received a PM from this guy nicked ajtan84 and i didn't know whether to laugh or cry with his message, so i thought i just post it here to amuse you guys! This was what he wrote to me.

"Bro, can charge at overnight unlimited shot for 800? cos 800 1 shot too X liao. Tell me if can, interested."
At least he did not ask for discount.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Any bro tried?
Not really cos her mense came just after she had her first appointment, so only 1 guy tried her. Haha! Next weekday onwards she has some appointments le, so hopefully can get some FRs. Just a side note, i'm more into sophiscated and elegant looking gal over SYT, so SYT lovers may not prefer her as to Angelica or Melissa. However she can really holds a good conversation, a smart gal who knows more than what gals of her age do.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 03-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
petertan51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Any bro tried?
To answer your question. Yes, I have tried Nicky. Tks bro TE for the arrangement. This guy really can find gems man. I tot Chanel was good. Nicky is even much better. Maybe I just started cheonging ba

My FR on Nicky.

Arrange for an appointment with Nicky and when I open the door. Wow, i was stunned for a while. In came in a gal with stunning looks. I rate her 8.5. In this case, compare to chanel, chanel will be lower at 7.0.

Told nicky I marikita liao. So we quickly bathe and proceed to our love nest. When we were naked, I was just staring at Nicky body. My eyes cant just take away from her. It was just glued looking at her body. Nicky was just so slim and sexy and with the right body curves. Body rating: 7.5

We started frenching and lots of it in fact with serious tongue fight; Frenching rating 7.5

Slowly, our lips parted ways and she move down to lick my neck and slowly down to my nipples and slowly inch lower to my didi and gave me a good cleaning and polishing of the head and shaft. Really shiok: 7

Then i wanted to finger her and guess wat, she do a 6 9 position for me and in no time, I saw a nice pinkish pussy. I started to finger and do some good licking. yum yum: 7.5

By this time I buay tahan liao, i quickly put on the cap and insert her. Hmm still tight and I started to pump who with slow and long strokes and alternate with fast pumping. By this time, she was already very wet and moaning too. She was very accomodative and we did several positions. 7.5

Other of nicky stats, pl refer to the first post. I write my FR base on my encounter with her. Things like height, weight, damage, etc pl check with TE. Tks

Last edited by petertan51; 03-05-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:49 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertan51 View Post
To answer your question. Yes, I have tried Nicky. Tks bro TE for the arrangement. This guy really can find gems man. I tot Chanel was good. Nicky is even much better. Maybe I just started cheonging ba

My FR on Nicky.
Yo bro, thanks for the FR! Guys, there you have it, the very first bonk for Nicky. Btw bro Petertan, you writing for Frey too?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 03-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Yo bro, thanks for the FR! Guys, there you have it, the very first bonk for Nicky. Btw bro Petertan, you writing for Frey too?
yep. I will. So far bonked Chanel, Nicky and Frey. . They are among my first FLs that I bonk so far. Previously was cheonging HCs till I discover its so much more exciting cheonging local FLs
Old 03-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

I got zapped 3 pts saying I am TE clone. The guy who zap, I salute you for being so smart to deduce that I am TE clone.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertan51 View Post
I got zapped 3 pts saying I am TE clone. The guy who zap, I salute you for being so smart to deduce that I am TE clone.
Oh well... SBF is really a place where everyone gathers, where the idiots meet the smarties! Sorry that I have implicated you. Seriously my regular clients know that I dont request with FRs, i leave it to their own free will to write.

Why would i want to write FR for Nicky with another nick? Melissa's thread was there for half a year and she has not 1 single FR on her untill recently bro 2guards wrote for her. Didn't see me posting FR for Melissa before that, unless you want to accuse that 2guards is also my clone? Then all those who had written FRs for my gals are all my clones i suppose.

To the person who zapped bro petertan, next time use your pea brain to analyze first before you zap others who are just sincere to help. You are just like that idiot called saint... something guy, (can't rem his full nick, too insignificant to rem. Heehee!) always jumping to assumptions and accusations even before having the facts right. ...... Or are you actually him... Hmmm...

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 09-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

Nicky is free for 1 slot today.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 02-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

Nicky is free for booking for this weekdays.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1