The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!
Re: This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Wasei~ last time got 1 bonk never pay, I wonder did he pay? this is a tough issue. Its good to expose him but TS never consider on the other hand he might revenge by posting all the photos and videos.... if the girls are thai still ok but i think the girls are local leh any if the photos goes public those girls will be hurt badly.

His last login was yesterday night time.
I think he will be very stupid to post out the pic in Singapore. He will be in big trouble if he did that.

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

Gosh...these things should not happen. Hope you can catch this guy. Sigh...but he can just change his nick and start prowling again...
Old 02-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
I look at his past posting, he like abit siao siao one leh tink got some problem thats why he dare to take the photos and videos without permission. Cannot underestimate these pp.....
wow like that dangerous. Wait another edison outbreak...

if he really post out, police case le... hopefully dont happen, if not those Local FR jia lai le....

Old 02-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
for edison case is the photo can see the face clearly, but what if he posted those photos with the eye blanko away? like that still can become police case?
If eye blanko, cannot see the full face also cannot know who is the person. If really need to know, i can ask my lawyer tommorrow and update if you all wanted to know more.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:13 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tigerboy View Post
If eye blanko, cannot see the full face also cannot know who is the person. If really need to know, i can ask my lawyer tommorrow and update if you all wanted to know more.
It's good to know more informations...

It's very unfair to those girls who've been taken pictures of secretly without knowing.. It's suppose to be discretive but what he has done is of the opposite!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 17
BigTen is one of the Best!BigTen is one of the Best!BigTen is one of the Best!BigTen is one of the Best!

This guy is downright despicable and has no respect for the gals concerned. What he did was sheer outrageous and should be exposed. TS me oso standby you.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Wat abt the other way ?

Any bros come across of FLs taking their photos instead ?

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 03-05-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Wat man!! Some basic respect lah!!

Maybe he want to qualify for entry into the pte section.. when must post pics of him making out with ladies...

Hope TS can get him soon.. sure is a threat to all FL!!

Old 03-05-2008, 12:56 AM

jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Wat man!! Some basic respect lah!!

Maybe he want to qualify for entry into the pte section.. when must post pics of him making out with ladies...

Hope TS can get him soon.. sure is a threat to all FL!!

It's both a thread and it's also a GREAT DISREPECT to the FLs.. Hope Bro TE can get hold of him soon
Old 03-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
It's both a thread and it's also a GREAT DISREPECT to the FLs.. Hope Bro TE can get hold of him soon
I really hope too! Some guys are helping me out le, will update if I have more info! Thanks for the support!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

IMO, this is part of the danger of a FL job,

all are open to funny people.

the only way to control is for the OKT to do the job.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 0
rainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to all

there are some things that we, as samsters, wun do ....
1. force raw
2. dun pay or pay less
3. take pic ...
this bro should be banned for bringing us samsters into disrepute !
Old 05-05-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
I really hope too! Some guys are helping me out le, will update if I have more info! Thanks for the support!
Great. Though I've never visited your girls, I bet no matter what, they deserves the minimum respect in any case.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainchezz View Post
there are some things that we, as samsters, wun do ....
1. force raw
2. dun pay or pay less
3. take pic ...
this bro should be banned for bringing us samsters into disrepute !

Pai seh TS, highjack abit your thread.......

bro rainchezz........sad to say most samsters dont, SOME DO THE ABOVE MENTIONED.......... AND HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH
Old 05-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
IMO, this is part of the danger of a FL job,

all are open to funny people.

the only way to control is for the OKT to do the job.
I think there are always black sheeps around.

I am a sucka for beautiful babes! any to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread