The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
guai_boi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

i'm here to clarify things.......... i admit tat wat i have done was wrong but i take those videos is onli for own pcc purposes nia i nv upload even 1 up....... the 1st video is 2 years ago btw....... btw, yes the ger saw the phone and i did let her check the phone as i already assure her i nv take her photos or videos and as my hp tat time siao siao de can onli take 20 sec mode....... those bro who use sony errison might know........ btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position........ and also the ger say tat she will take onli 200 since i did nt cum after the session as it was a veri nt gd experience......... keep asking cum liao or nt......... then after tat she stand outside call bro john and demand the rest of the money back which i do pay up........ i am nt able to stay in the rm and wait for him as i got to rush back and rush my project. i do admit i scared i kena physically harm also lah. but i do pick up bro john calls when he keep calling me tat time and i did tell him my hp batt is low loh.........

this is the sentence tat make me flare up.......
He warned me not to post here about what happened else he will spread rumours about my gals, that they do raw!
i did nt say anything abt tat loh...... DUN PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. as u can c, i dun even bother to post fr loh....... let alone bad mouth abt u........ i also nt going to kill your business if u juz let me off loh....... jing swee bu fan he swee....... i juz 1 the matter to sua sua go loh as i'm quitting the fl thing liao....... there's also bros who e mail me and threaten me abt exposing me if i dun share the pics or videos wit them loh............

tat's my side of the story....... it's up to u to believe the words of mine or your fl........ u sure beileve the words of your fl since u are so angry wit me liao........ but wat i say is 100% true loh...... nth but the truth.......... i juz hope tat this matter will b sua sua and may your business prosper........
Old 05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guai_boi View Post
..... btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position........ and also the ger say tat she will take onli 200 since i did nt cum after the session as it was a veri nt gd experience............

How can u do raw??? Did u ever spare a thought for the gal?? Okts, pl take note, these kind of smasters should be banned. Like that who will dare to try the gal anymore?? Which other TE gals u did raw??? We are here to have a safe cheonging community but got people like u who is so selfish. Very very sad.

Last edited by cuteboy12345208; 05-05-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:26 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position...
RAW ?!?!?!

Can TE please verify that?
Old 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold

What is happening ha ??
Old 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
guai_boi is Cool - loads of Potential

ok guys, the raw thing is untrue.
btw, i have settle things up wit bro true enjoyment liao.
pls do nt stir up shit anymore.
bro true enjoyment or mod, pls kindly delete the thread as the matter is solve.
and bro true enjoyment, pls post tat the matter has been solve between us if nt ppl think i bullshitting juz 2 have the thread close.
may your business prosper and safe.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:
e.
how can u jus change ur words liddat?. who to belive u anymore? people are more incline to belive in ur first post.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lonelyosama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OMG ! you are a Bad Boy...you changed your words bcoz of any pressure ? If i guess correctly, that gal you 'RAW' with should be with damage ard 300..tio bo ?
Old 05-05-2008, 11:52 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
SexyCoco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyCoco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My turn already right?
Lucky i tell Elle if anyone try to do RAW on you, you can kick his balls and deal off + u still need to pay for the whole amount.

HE did try to attempt to do RAW on Elle but at last he didnt, cause i did sms him and said before hand.( no RAW, had inform elle to kick your balls if u tried to do that and deal off + u must pay for the whole amount.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
B-ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
and bro true enjoyment, pls post tat the matter has been solve between us if nt ppl think i bullshitting juz 2 have the thread close.
Wa kao.... Still can "roti-prata" your way thru... What else is not true ?

Alleged RAW IS declared WAR !!!
Old 06-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StarBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RAW is WAR!!!

wtf!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ok, guess I have to speak up, being the threadstarter. Firstly, my gal did said that the guy was trying to make her do raw but she resisted and was firmed on using the cap. Then again it is his words against hers, I wasn't in the room to be 100% sure. However from his postings all these while, we can be sure he is very interested into hidden shots and videos and with 2 of my gals complaining about the same thing, i'm very sure of the video taking. I had metioned earlier that I was warned of the consequence if i exposed him. Now this is his words against mine in this situation. For me I choose to believe my gal's credibility over his.

Almost a year ago, some may still recall, I had a gal who did raw with a guy. Instead of twisting the fact, I quarantined her which led to her quitting the scene almost immediately . Guys who know me well enough should know I don't twist and turn my words. I always believe honesty is the way of doing business right.

Nevertheless I did settled with him privately. The reason is that some guys are trying to exploit the situation and demanded Guai boi to share with them the photos and videos else will provide me with his personal information, so I had decided to let this matter comes to a rest instead, to avoid people from getting their ways and risk even higher chance of the files surfacing, by circulating them to various guys. Anyway it's too late for me to pursue any further. He probably had already transferred the files and burned them into CD etc, so even if I do track him down I will not be able to do much but to corner him into submitting to the request of the exploiters.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 06-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
nasterio is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tie him up and cane his jiao jiao ..
Old 06-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rolipop89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasterio View Post
tie him up and cane his jiao jiao ..
Good good, can fried it bo?
Old 06-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
apple21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..
Old 06-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
destarius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite clearly from the various independent sources, TS, Coco and apple, and how inconsistent guai_boi is even between his first and second post, I think we can pretty much conclude that guai_boi is a big liar and has been trying to do girls raw and has been busy filming them. This endangers not just himself, but the girls and all the samsters.

Further, by taping the girls and especially local FLs without their permission, he is scaring them and it will make them more nervous during future sessions with all bros.

Now I'm worried about which girls this irresponsible and unremorseful person has done raw and whether I will catch anything from him indirectly. I don't trust him to stop trying raw. I hope the OKTs are making sure he doesn't have any chance to take on more FLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread