The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
if the girls are thai still ok but i think the girls are local leh any if the photos goes public those girls will be hurt badly.
Not really lah........ the world is quite small hor..
Old 06-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
guai_boi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple21 View Post
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..
lol. another any how talk fl.......... yes i did video her but tat was months ago........ when she juz started fl......... the second time she allow me to flim openly but no face loh............ then we have regular meetings every week............ even to the extend of no payment meetings aftertat coz she say she luv me blah blah blah........ tat last week u mention is bcoz when we doing halfway, i mention able your apple and how abt trying a threesome as she say she was on the phone wit u when she entered the rm......... she suddenly face turn angry and say no mood....... rest assured i nt so evil to post her video around de lah...... i onli flim for personal use de........ video also got my face inside mah.......
Old 06-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week,
Your friend is a Freelancer????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
m0n3ym1nd$$$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is getting out of hand soon, I guess. Anyway, hope the 3 victims involved close this case, and settle out of this forum.

2 had voiced out, the okt and the customer. The gal might not have access to this forums, but her friend stood up and spoke for her instead.????

Those who up me, please leave dwn your nick.
I try to return favours asap. 10sss
Old 06-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hansoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't believe there people who are so immature enough to do RAW. Even if you don't spare a thought for the ladies, spare a thought for yourselves and your families. If a Fl can do raw with you, that means she does it with lots of other people as well. This is common logic.

Am not here to preach about these things, but reading about these incidents in the forum is concern enough to let me consider retiring from the scene.

OKTs don't have 100% control with what guys would do once there in the room.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
He can change email, change sbf nick, change mobile, there is no way to track him down unless paste his photo in every hotel like mas selamat. But that is not possible.

I'm sure he won't quit FL but likely to stay low for now and go geylang take photo and video of PRC meimei for his pcc.
yes this is very true. there are many such jokers around and this thread does little, other than highlighting the problem. it will be more productive to focus on preventive measures that FLs and OKTs should take. camera phones are very common now and FLs should be more alert when customers use their phones in the room. OKTs should educated their girls on the risks. you can do more than posting words here... this is my personal opinion only. cheers!

Old 06-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Almost a year ago, some may still recall, I had a gal who did raw with a guy. Instead of twisting the fact, I quarantined her which led to her quitting the scene almost immediately . Guys who know me well enough should know I don't twist and turn my words. I always believe honesty is the way of doing business right.
Bro TE, I salute U

Quote:
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..
U mean he take pic of another FL ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by destarius View Post
Further, by taping the girls and especially local FLs without their permission, he is scaring them and it will make them more nervous during future sessions with all bros.

Now I'm worried about which girls this irresponsible and unremorseful person has done raw and whether I will catch anything from him indirectly. I don't trust him to stop trying raw. I hope the OKTs are making sure he doesn't have any chance to take on more FLs.
Bro, I agree with u, local FLs will be nervous and uneasy after such people surfaces... .. just our Bro TE luck that he ran into such customer... .. not easy to be OKT... ...

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !

Last edited by VanGogh; 06-05-2008 at 11:05 AM. Reason: sentence
Old 06-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think we should close this thread and just move on before more dirt are spilled seeing that this samster is quite senior and has many dealings with okts and fls from here.does it mean we should avoid all the fls in here?

if this goes on,it will end up becoming another flaming war thread later.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post

Almost a year ago, some may still recall, I had a gal who did raw with a guy. Instead of twisting the fact, I quarantined her which led to her quitting the scene almost immediately . Guys who know me well enough should know I don't twist and turn my words. I always believe honesty is the way of doing business right.
John, you know I am one of your regular supporters but I think we have to assume that this guy did do raw with this girl. For obvious reasons, we cannot expect you to reveal her name. However, I would think that she should be suspended (even if it is not her fault) until she can do a full medical examination. That means at least 3 months waiting period before doing the test. If all clear then I think should be ok to put her back in circulation.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guai_boi View Post
btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position..
OMG!! I hope its not frey or shevon....haiz.....why does this have to happen??!! It's so selfish...
Old 06-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

guai boi not so guai...
do raw somemore.. not scared HIV?
Old 06-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 17
yitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond reputeyitian10818 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday OKT TE's Gal had confirmed Guai_boi photo which i sent to him several days ago. Maybe it would b good idea to pass the photo to other OKTs.

If bro TE agree to share guai_boi photo to fellow OKTs, then future FL will be safer lor. We can then leave this 'Guai_boi' guy alone & move on.

I don't want to involve further in this saga as there is nothing to gain out of this. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitian10818 View Post
Yesterday OKT TE's Gal had confirmed Guai_boi photo which i sent to him several days ago. Maybe it would b good idea to pass the photo to other OKTs.

If bro TE agree to share guai_boi photo to fellow OKTs, then future FL will be safer lor. We can then leave this 'Guai_boi' guy alone & move on.

I don't want to involve further in this saga as there is nothing to gain out of this. Thanks.
oh my gosh!!!!!!this is really getting way out of hand.nothing seems to be discreet and sacred anymore.personal details,threats and now even photo of the samster all available.how to trust anyone?please maybe moderator can delete this thread before something really nasty happen.

though the samster did wrong,dont think it nice to post out his details all in the forum.can post his nick but contact nos can be traced so that a very big wrong.not siding with the samster on his doing but please think of the repercussion.

as TS and the samster has privately settle the matter,maybe this thread should be deleted.

just my personal opinion.hope did not offend anyone with this posting.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfighter View Post

Have u gone for check up already? I told u not to create trouble if u r unwell rite? But now seem like u got urself other problems.
You mean this Guai boi was unwell and he also cheong ur gals? can u further elaborate?
Old 07-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
destarius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
guai boi not so guai...
do raw somemore.. not scared HIV?
I am more concerned that he is a serious vector for STDs since he likes raw and will transmit it to all the other FLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread