The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

I met this gal more than a month ago but decided not to recruit her untill later. My impression of this gal is that she's a very straight forward gal but a pleasing one. She will listen to whatever is told and execute it accordingly. She belongs to the SYT look and has a very nice body curve, the smallest waist of all my gals! Oh, did i mention that she's very fair? The reason why I didn't recruit her was that she was under Bonita and due to some reasons, she came under me shortly after with the full acknowledgement from Sis Boni. So now I present to you Vivian, the obedient one!

Name: Vivian
Race: Chinese
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Vital Stats: 32B-23-33

Do's: BBBJ, deepthroat(without gagging), cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM.

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn't take Indians, no offence.

She has no tattoo. She is a very light smoker and i had already instructed her that she is not allow to smoke within an hour before each appointment.

She is willing to do 3somes of 2 gals to 1 guys, at a higher rate. Also she has IJ's secondary uniform available for $50 more but need advance notice the day before the appointment, may request on the day itself but no promise and she will only change into uniform only after she enters the room.

She’s usually free during weekday’s noon, between 12pm to late night. She works on occasional weekends.

Damage: 350/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 01-08-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
m0n3ym1nd$$$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

the obedient one....

waiting for cuteboy?? or some others

Those who up me, please leave dwn your nick.
I try to return favours asap. 10sss
Old 01-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n3ym1nd$$$ View Post
the obedient one....

waiting for cuteboy?? or some others
Cuteboy had already tried and i think posted under Bonita's thread for Vivian. Sis Boni is still active in this thread so I do not wish to hijack her thread in Vivian's current thread. Those who would like to read about Vivian's FR, please do a quick search under Bonita's thread and you should be able to find Vivian's old thread with minimum effort.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 01-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
11_Frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got from sis Boni way below what you are asking now at $350.

May i know what is the reason behind & why you are asking for $350 when I can get at $300 ?

Can you okt TE pls elaborate ?
Old 01-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
The.Sinful.LUST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. Earlier on, something weird happened and I am curious to find out who this samster was =X

I entered the lift of Lavender 81 together with a pair. Just as the lift closed, the guy asked if I were local and i replied yupee. The very next question he poped up was, "You're under True Enjoyment?" I hesitated for awhile and gave a nod. The fellow samster asked for my name and said that he will contact Bro TE soon.. Eh.. So who's that?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11_Frog View Post
I got from sis Boni way below what you are asking now at $350.

May i know what is the reason behind & why you are asking for $350 when I can get at $300 ?

Can you okt TE pls elaborate ?
Demand over supply. My analysis of her concludes that she is worth $350 and rest assure the increment mostly goes to her. Also next time if you would like to ask for clarification, please don't use angry icons. It's rather disturbing cos I don't owe anyone any explanation in the first place!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 01-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another SYT?

I guess I am too tied-up recently to even have time to find my regular girls let alone trying new girls.

So hopefully some commando will try and let us know..
Old 01-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Demand over supply. My analysis of her concludes that she is worth $350 and rest assure the increment mostly goes to her....
Haha... right... that's a good one.

I do believe that she does get some of the increment though, given the circumstances under which she switched stables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
Yet another SYT?

So hopefully some commando will try and let us know..
Bro, she is SYT... well, to me at least. There are already FRs on here in her original thread while with Bonita.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Haha... right... that's a good one.

Bro, she is SYT... well, to me at least. There are already FRs on here in her original thread while with Bonita.
thanks. Yes, I have searched and gotten to read those FRs. Looked good. But I guess chemistry is still important because sometimes I read good FRs but I don't quite have the same experience..

The only thing is the "lianish" description. I am not anti-lian but I prefer less-lianish..

Last edited by infinitiumus; 01-08-2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: correction
Old 01-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
The.Sinful.LUST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Thanks IMOM for the FR on me previously.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
11_Frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Demand over supply. My analysis of her concludes that she is worth $350 and rest assure the increment mostly goes to her. Also next time if you would like to ask for clarification, please don't use angry icons. It's rather disturbing cos I don't owe anyone any explanation in the first place!

What nonsense rubbish analysis are you talking about, you might as well say that she can command $500 per shot ?

When you increase the price for no apparent reason, we have the right to question you.

As I said, I got from sis Boni at $300 before & now why should I pay more just because of your "rubbish" analysis ?

Where you get your supply & demand, care to explain ?
Old 02-08-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
What nonsense rubbish analysis are you talking about, you might as well say that she can command $500 per shot ?

When you increase the price for no apparent reason, we have the right to question you.

As I said, I got from sis Boni at $300 before & now why should I pay more just because of your "rubbish" analysis ?

You have the right to question me but do I need to answer you? You do not even know why she came to me, why talk so loud? Like i said, i'm not answerable to anyone. I market my gals according to the price i deem the most optimum for them. Bonita and I have different marketing strategies, why must I follow suit? Lastly, I didn't request you to pay more just because of my "rubbish" analysis, you have the option not to. As long as you think that it's "rubbish", you don't have to.

imom, if you are still bearing grudges over the 1 and only screwed up arrangement with Lauren more than a year ago, I would like to take this opportunity to say that i'm really sorry. It was something I didn't wish for too. I was new then, and you are a cheongster, i believe you know that there's bound to be hiccups here and there when booking FLs. I already apologised there and then and even offered to compensate the hotel charge. I didn't know what else I could had done then, nor now. We are but mere human. Once again, I'm sorry for what happened then and the unpleasant experience I had brought you!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 02-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stupidokt is Cool - loads of Potential

supply & demand? rubbish la.............. those go over to te price will increase.. just go through his gals u will know. TE the blood sucker.. haha..
Old 02-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Sinful.LUST View Post
Thanks IMOM for the FR on me previously.
You are welcome. I should thank you for being such a good sport that time. Wanted to see you again but that was right around the time you switched stables, so never got to do so....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am not siding with TE. Yes, I was a regular of his but I too have written negative FRs on some of his girls.

As for the price, if you are not happy you can question or better still you can don't give him business. You cry father cry mother here also no use.

I am not an out-and-out supporter of TE. Some of his newer girls, I have my doubts and have not patronize yet. But some of his girls are true gems that even at that high price - you cannot even book them.

Take Angelica as an example (of demand & supply at work). When she first started, she was at 350. But her service and look combination was really a killer blow and couple with the fact that she don't work often - resulting in increased in price to $500 and then to even $550. The girl knows what she is worth and that is why she is asking more. Each time she is free, her slots are filled-up in no time. And you got to wait a month or two just to have a chance of a slot with her.

For this new girl Vivian, I have not tried it so I reserve my comments. If you are not happy with the price, then simply don't book. No one point a gun at you. No point complaining about last time you book for $300 and now it is $350. Like for example, if you were the first to book Angelica at $350 and now can you ask TE to let you have Angelica at $350 when even at $550 other customer also have problem booking her?

Think about it. I am not advocating higher nor increased price. It is really simple. If you find the price too high, don't book. If you like me, itching to try then I will not complain. But if I find that she is not worth $350 I will write a FR and let everyone be aware of my opinion. Fair enough?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread