The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
Guys, I was chatting to a new WL and she told me that she is considering quitting GL and to come back SG as a singer in a HFJ. Apparently some customer told her that WL cannot come back to SG with a yellow card anymore after a stint in GL, but can come back to SG with a singer pass, and the guy is encouraging her to do so as a singer earn much more than a GL WL.

Is that true? I hope to give her some good advice, hope she does not get cheated and lose the chance to step on our shores any longer.
After she RODed from GL Baleh Cina Kampong...terminated her Yellow Medical Card for sure cannot apply Singer Pass...
Old 18-03-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
After she RODed from GL Baleh Cina Kampong...terminated her Yellow Medical Card for sure cannot apply Singer Pass...
Thanks bro, this is what I suspected too.

All these rumor mongers who are going around and bluffing girls are really too much. Their lies will cause WL to lose their livelihoods and deprieve us bros from continuing to enjoy the WL services .
Old 18-03-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Haiz.. false alarm.. not that regular say she not going back.. I fark him but he say is de gal who say one thing.. then change...piangz.. faint liao man

Sorry for the false alarm.
Actually this month i know of 2 wls who wan to go back then change their mind, think is the raids in china tht make them change their mind
Old 18-03-2014, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
Guys, I was chatting to a new WL and she told me that she is considering quitting GL and to come back SG as a singer in a HFJ. Apparently some customer told her that WL cannot come back to SG with a yellow card anymore after a stint in GL, but can come back to SG with a singer pass, and the guy is encouraging her to do so as a singer earn much more than a GL WL.

Is that true? I hope to give her some good advice, hope she does not get cheated and lose the chance to step on our shores any longer.
Quote:
Second that.. Confirm cannot.
Old 18-03-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Second that.. Confirm cannot.
yup, third on that.. cos even the house bosses say that WL who go back can't come in to work in SG for any job anymore.. and if want to come on social visit pass, need to apply to immigration for approval.. otherwise unlikely to return.

Why else do some GL WLs go Msia after they retire from GL?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 18-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
yup, third on that.. cos even the house bosses say that WL who go back can't come in to work in SG for any job anymore.. and if want to come on social visit pass, need to apply to immigration for approval.. otherwise unlikely to return.

Why else do some GL WLs go Msia after they retire from GL?
taipei, south africa, aussie land, kiwi land , states and dubai ... all these are places where they go
Old 18-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Bros, I beg of u, anyone knows the situation in south korea for PRC fl, any ex geylang prc wl go south korea?
Old 18-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Bros, I beg of u, anyone knows the situation in south korea for PRC fl, any ex geylang prc wl go south korea?
Bro wat u want this info for ? If i am korean i prefer fuck korean lady........even if i am not korean i still prefer fuck korean ladies.......
Old 18-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
taipei, south africa, aussie land, kiwi land , states and dubai ... all these are places where they go
wah bro, if those ang pais bring their full suite of cat 150 service routine over there, think they'll be really rolling in the $$$.

probably will have long line of bros once the word gets out on the service level...

seen some ang mos tried some of the lousier cat 150 here and they already describe it like some heavenly experience. I can just imagine what will happen if they actually did try the ang pai service.

think they may propose marriage to the WL if they tried it...
Old 18-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think sometimes these 妹妹 very cock......singapore those low class ktv how much one can earn unless the girl chio enough.....but chio girl go higher grade ktv liao......our geylang girl those can really classify as chio girl not many now....small built girl how chio also lose out in ktv.....ktv need taller chio bu dat not just can moan horny in bed but can sing well......our recent popular girls like Lili 2041,Yeye 2062a, Nana 1639,Baihe 1615 etc.....all small built....Ktv working they will lose out........u see a tall chio bu or a short chio bu which one u want to choose rite.......so those not chio enough yet want work ktv sure more no movie la .....
Old 18-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
wah bro, if those ang pais bring their full suite of cat 150 service routine over there, think they'll be really rolling in the $$$.

probably will have long line of bros once the word gets out on the service level...

seen some ang mos tried some of the lousier cat 150 here and they already describe it like some heavenly experience. I can just imagine what will happen if they actually did try the ang pai service.

think they may propose marriage to the WL if they tried it...
well i knw some who working in taipei ... and earning is a lot more den in sg plus more freedom, as and when they wanna go out or back home depend on them ...and in taipei, customer dun require service
Old 18-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -245 / Power: 0
TheGreenLantern TheGreenLantern TheGreenLantern

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFace View Post
Hi Zac,

Haven't seen u post for a long time. Spending time flying?

Yah, must fly around and then got allowance to bonking
His real full name is Zac Peh. He is a shorty at 1.6 m nia but still can be SIA Steward. SIA I tink now hard to find Steward. This kind of shorty ah beng standard SIA oso want, TK Tsk! Heha! Shorty equate to short dick also wor!
Old 18-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Same here, 2 of my regulars originally wanted to cut card after newbies arrive, changed mind cos prc crack down, now staying till next cny, heard too many stories of those previous wls who returned china early & now regret
100% guaranteed regret one!!!
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Same here, 2 of my regulars originally wanted to cut card after newbies arrive, changed mind cos prc crack down, now staying till next cny, heard too many stories of those previous wls who returned china early & now regret
that's good news for us. Hopefully more will stay longer and even better ones will come here because of the crack down over there.

hope they crack down more and drive all the top quality babes here
Old 18-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
100% guaranteed regret one!!!
Daring never regret ley
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1