The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Can I get the wechat/website info as well? Thanks!
Old 18-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Can I get the wechat/website info as well? Thanks!
Can i get okt wechat plz
Old 22-06-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
stoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Care to share the Wechat id? TIA
Old 23-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 11
tangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to alltangoraven is a name known to all

Please pm wechat ID thanks!
Old 24-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fitchlove1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too wechat id maybe going in next week
Old 27-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 19
aikawa7 is a name known to allaikawa7 is a name known to allaikawa7 is a name known to allaikawa7 is a name known to allaikawa7 is a name known to allaikawa7 is a name known to all

Please PM me too!
Old 27-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lovedipdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me too !
Old 28-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
da_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud of

pls PM me WeChat ID

PM me your Skype ID for toilet trades
Old 01-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

Stable: 陪哥半游peige1188 Paris @ nusa bestari
This stable was steady as 3 mans go mirror they have about 7 gals to choose. Place is a bit ulu and we go wrong place slightly but okt was patient to guide us to correct one. This is one of their branch beside those at Parris and at Mount Austin. No much of a different compare with my last trip there just that

小姐:Kitty (refer to pic below)

I took her after mirroring all the ladies. She mentioned to me that she as from Ho Chi Min. I believe she was here quite long and already quite some time. The pics advertise inside the wechat was similar.

样貌:★★★★
She in her early 20s. She have long hair and i not bad looking but would not consider her as SYT. She have the young playful and wild look.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair, petite and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Hairy pussy hair and nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★
She started off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick, while i grope and fondle her body and then proceed to suck her neh neh. Then I lick her navel and down to her abalone.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. Did not lick her cos is really jungle out there, I scare I might lost my way. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive.

口交:★★★★
The bbbj was quite ok. I don't consider it as really good. But it was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking and sucking the shaft and dick head.The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make lov

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
She start of with riding me, i thrust her deep deep in upwards position. Pump her hard and she lie on my body then change to missionary as I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine that she was enjoying so much. After that, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position for a deeper thrust. I accelerate my speed and the “piak piak piak” sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I control my speed and thrusting slightly then I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soldiers out.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in chinese. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
I would not consider her as the RTF type but it is still quite a good bonk. Those who like small petite size lady with small neh neh, I would recommend to try her. I understand that she will not be here for long, so faster make your booking now.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-07-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
szone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wechat id plz
Old 09-07-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cutecute86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM me wechat, going to bukit indah today. Thank you.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Can share wechat?
Old 10-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bug_lar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share WeChat?
Old 10-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last few trip went to Parris at Bukit Indah.
Notice the girl quality and service drop.

After action, the girl just go and shower themselves.
When she is done shower, she will ask u go shower YOURSELF, so indirectly asking to fuck off..

anyone kena??
Old 13-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMaster View Post
Last few trip went to Parris at Bukit Indah.
Notice the girl quality and service drop.

After action, the girl just go and shower themselves.
When she is done shower, she will ask u go shower YOURSELF, so indirectly asking to fuck off..

anyone kena??
You never give tips?
WLs oso have network and gossip among themselves who is good or bad customers. And I have seen on some girls phone they even have photos of the guys which was taken unaware. Maybe she recognise you as a ngeow customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1