The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Those one in the list already stayed here long enough and have been frequent many times and since they will leave for home soon so do not think they have patient to work as before. So what we should do is to dig more new cats and train them to move up their fucking standard. Anyway I will skip them to only focus on new ones.
ok. Waiting for you to try, train and report on the newbies
Old 16-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Coming up in 15 days, FR on a Somaline Ang lookalike (60 percent resemblance). 1.65m newbie with B-C cup boobs and pink nipples.

As of now, there’s no proper FR on her yet.

Who is she? Which house is she from?

I will unveil her by 1 July.

However, if you feel you cannot wait, simply reply this thread with: “BronzeGod threads are the best!”

If this thread hits 15 replies, each reply by a different samster, I will then unveil the name with a brief FR within 24 hours of the criteria achieved.

If not, simply be patient and wait till 1 July for the name to be unveiled.

You have the freedom of choice to choose, participate or simply wait.

As of today, she is still working.

Don’t blame me if you guys do not support and she suddenly goes back.

Huat ah!

Old 16-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Coming up in 15 days, FR on a Somaline Ang lookalike (60 percent resemblance). 1.65m newbie with B-C cup boobs and pink nipples.

As of now, there’s no proper FR on her yet.

Who is she? Which house is she from?

I will unveil her by 1 July.

However, if you feel you cannot wait, simply reply this thread with: “BronzeGod threads are the best!”

If this thread hits 15 replies, each reply by a different samster, I will then unveil the name with a brief FR within 24 hours of the criteria achieved.

If not, simply be patient and wait till 1 July for the name to be unveiled.

You have the freedom of choice to choose, participate or simply wait.

As of today, she is still working.

Huat ah!

This time, I think there is good resemblance to your named celeb. But I think her boob size does not exceed B. In fact, bro joker88 wanted to downgrade it to A+. I keep it at B-.
Old 20-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

However, if you feel you cannot wait, simply reply this thread with: “BronzeGod threads are the beast!”

Yawn......
Old 20-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

...DICK.. DAMN

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she d

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate .. her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....
saw XD - really busty...light weight? Unless u are the HULK then XD would be light relatively...

Last edited by Stimsia; 20-06-2018 at 08:03 PM.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
saw XD - really busty...light weight? Unless u are the HULK then XD would be light relatively...
When did you see her? Are you sure you saw the right girl?
Old 25-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

As per my warning previously, the girl going back end of this month or this week is none other than baobei WH06.

I understand that tomorrow is her last working day.

I’ve had my farewell bonk.

Last chance to catch her before she’s gone for good

Quote:
Don’t say no warning.

One of the girls in my top list will go home this month.

Better fuck your faves before they are gone.

Best bonks in no particular order.

1. G10 1019
2. Xiaoyi 1606a
3. Ruyi 1658a (Yahui lookalike!)
4. Bobo 1612
5. Menglu 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Yang Yang 1654a
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Dan Dan 1669
12. Jianing 1617
13. Xiao Xiao 1606a
14. Bao bei WH06
15. Xin Xin WH12

16. Mei Mei 2033
17. Meiyuan 2033
18. Xiaoling 2040
19. Xiao Kai 2040
20. Xiao Wen 2040

21. Nana 2036
22. Yao Yao 2047
23. Hibiki Otsuki lookalike - Bing Bing 1608
24. Holly Marie Combs lookalike - Shuya 1425
25. Gigi Lai lookalike - Anqi 1425
Old 25-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
As per my warning previously, the girl going back end of this month or this week is none other than baobei WH06.

Aiyoh 1 big boobs gem gone...so sad
Old 25-06-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No farewell bonk for me. Couldn't get a time slot with her. She has been booked for multi-sessions. Going to miss her somewhat! We had memorable sessions during two festive occasions!
Old 25-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
No farewell bonk for me. Couldn't get a time slot with her. She has been booked for multi-sessions. Going to miss her somewhat! We had memorable sessions during two festive occasions!
Still have bobo 1612 and bei bei 1667. Better enjoy them while they’re still here.
Old 26-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Always go shopping seldom work...so difficult to see her...now go home...haizzzzzzz

Quote:
Still have bobo 1612 and bei bei 1667. Better enjoy them while they’re still here.
Authentic Big Mac really rare to come by...normally sagged ones

Yes must RTF both B.B.
Old 26-06-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

One more will be going home from my top list this week.

Guess who?
Old 26-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Always go shopping seldom work...so difficult to see her...now go home...haizzzzzzz
Ya, Bao Bei is quite elusive to me for the past 1.5 mths. She did not work for extended period of time and on days she was working, I simply could not get her. I saw her last Fri after my session with Bai He. She was not working. She greeted me, told me we have not met for a long time! Just wondering what is triggering her departure - body not up to it?
Old 26-06-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Ya, Bao Bei is quite elusive to me for the past 1.5 mths. She did not work for extended period of time and on days she was working, I simply could not get her. I saw her last Fri after my session with Bai He. She was not working. She greeted me, told me we have not met for a long time! Just wondering what is triggering her departure - body not up to it?
Maybe just missing her home
Old 26-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

The other girl in my top list leaving this month is C-Cup dan dan from 1669.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1