The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Taoist_Wizard is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Recently tried this house since newly renovated.

inside is japanese themed show room but no fish tank like glass showroom. so the girls are hidden at the back and you must walk in past the receptionist counter to see the goods.

many of the girls are good quality and young.

as some young boys came earlier and took a few girls, i was left with 2 girls to choose from.

in the end chose meizhen.

quite relaxed in room and she bathed me thoroughly.

she likes to BJ raw and saliva drips from her small mouth making my dick so wet. yet she don't like to precum taste.

she kept blowing and blowing and wouldn't stop. seems like she dont like to do FJ.

so i took the initiative and did her in doggy and cow girl style. she let her hair down and moans like a wild SYT. a very good experience and a refreshing change from the experienced thai girls who are so mechanical like the robots.
Old 28-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

NA NA
HSE: L18 H03
OKT: Ah Huat / Soon Kiang
PHONE: 6749-9902

I went down to GL looking for her housemate Xiao La Jiao but my OKT recommneded her to me. He said "I called a new pretty girl for you. Have a look and see." Couldn't say no to that. The following FR is a little disjointed as I've seen her a number of times already so its more of a summation than a FR. When you are a regular, the sessions are a little more relaxed and less formulaic.

GL GIRL
NaNa is a serious hottie. She has long, dyed brown hair which she ties up. Round face with pouty lips, cute button nose and pretty eyes. Delicate, angelic features. She says she is 23yrs old.

She is abt 167-170cm without heels, narrow hips, good natural b-cups with small aerolas and perky nipples. Great skin with a slight tan and no tattoos. Legs that go on forever with a nice butt.

ROOM SERVICE
When I first laid eyes upon NaNa my initial impression was "Wow", this gal could be a business class cabin crew for SQ. Young, pretty and legs that stretch the imagination. I'm sure she gets alot of attention wherever she goes. In the room we stripped down before the shower. Her goodies were on full display with no hidden blemishes. The shower is a straight soap on wash.

On the bed; she wants you on your stomache so she can give your entire back side a hard sucking, from top to ankles. No AR but wil lick the entire area. She will then flip you over and do the frontal attack. Good skill and thorough exploration. Her BBBJ is good. Active tongue with lots of licking and sucking of the family jewels. Frenching is also not an issue, as we locked lips for much of the session.

Where NaNa really stands out is her active participation in the session. She really gets high on cunnilingus where she will spread her pussy lips so you can access her clit better. She will also request a finger in her pussy to help her achieve better stimulation. Most of our session was me servicing her but I didn't complain as I enjoyed the experience of being with a babe that liked my Doomalingus. She doesn't lube up as some WL I've had but she squirms and moans in delight when you hit the right spots.

When it was time to fuck it was a full on humping affair. We frenched as I pumped her hard. Her soft, feminine moans will stereo throughout the room. After I shot it was shower and bye bye.

RECOMMENDATION
If you only had $150 to spend in GL this month, NaNa is a very good choice for your punting dollars. Pretty, tall, lean and anything goes GF-type. She has the look and body of a high-class SQ business class stewardess but brings the nottiness of a seasoned WL.

If she was a local FL, you would easily be over-paying in the $700-900 range like some idiots do but in GL, she is a real solid value at $150 a shot. I have a feeling she will be very hard to get soon as you will probably have to camp a couple of her house to get her.
Old 28-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
She has the look and body of a high-class SQ business class stewardess but brings the nottiness of a seasoned WL.
She'll definitely look good in a Kebaya ...With LeLe more or less calling it quits... NaNa should rightfully be the Ang Pai of the house...
Old 28-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct12343 View Post
She'll definitely look good in a Kebaya ...With LeLe more or less calling it quits... NaNa should rightfully be the Ang Pai of the house...
bro for sq girls... theres no different in either they in biz or econ classes as all can work in different area... the only diff is in colours and ranking hee

blue is the youngest usually den to green, red and purple usually the oldest unless for high flyers
Old 28-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
bro for sq girls... theres no different in either they in biz or econ classes as all can work in different area... the only diff is in colours and ranking hee

blue is the youngest usually den to green, red and purple usually the oldest unless for high flyers
Actually I prefer OL than CA...
Old 28-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also like OL look, which WL can dress up as OL for bonking de?

What is CA?
Old 29-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

Gush, this is just perfect!

Old 29-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
I also like OL look, which WL can dress up as OL for bonking de?

What is CA?
Dun recall seeing a WL in OL attire...

CA is cabin attendant..
Old 05-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArthurKop1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This NaNa like very angpai, went twice in the late afternoon. Both times was told to wait 2-3 sessions. havent tried yet, hope better luck next time
Old 05-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Nana is hotcake. You got to have at least an hour to spare if you wanna wait for her.

Saw candy from 1803, also not too bad.

Lele from 1803 has ended her tour of duty in Geylang already my friends. Latest breaking news from Geylang.

A great service girl gone from my hot list.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H03 - Xiao La Jiao; more sweet than spice

XIAO LA JIAO
HSE: L18 H03
OKT: Ah Huat / Soon Kiang
PHONE: 6749-9902
HSE GALS: Candy, Na Na, Xiao La Jiao
** They have 3 new gals starting in 9 days.

GL GIRLS
Xiao La Jiao is a young SYT. A long, angular face with soft delicate features. Some pimples on her cheeks. Big, double eye-lid eyes. Thin lips. Dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. Long straight hair down to her shoulders, with brown highlights. A pretty gal.

She is tall, leggy and lean with narrow hips. Abt 166cm without heels, white skin with no tattoos. Good, natural b-cups on her skinny frame look bigger than they actually are. Small aerolas and weighs abt 42-44kg. Some meat on her butt. Almost too skinny but not anorexic looking, more model-type thin body.

ROOM SERVICE
In the room she is very sweet. She said she missed me....haiz, if only it were true. She helped me strip and as I sat on the bed she backed into me so I could help her off with her bra. When that was removed I grasped both of her breast from behind and gave them a firm squeeze. She reached behind herself and stroked my cock. In the shower she soaps you up and does a thorough wash. Since this was my second shot today didn't really need to be too clean. We frenched in the shower. She later knelt down and gave me a brief BBBJ.

On the bed I just laid face up and she lay on top of me and frenched. Our tongues did a light exploration and dance. I squeezed her ass, firm and tight. We frenched for a while....total GFE!! She broke away to tie her hair up, while she did this, her lean body and perky tits were on full display. Tempting. She then started a BBBJ. She buried her face between my legs and explored my perineum, testicles and bottom of the shaft. Her tongue was on full exploration mode. Both of her hands roamed my chest and groin areas. Soon she got me to stand and then proceeded to suck me hard. Moderate suction. Her hands were stroking my penis while she sucked. A very commendable job. I requested a 69. Her mei mie is looking clean and no hint of STD down below. As I attacked her clit with my tongue she would occassionally stop her oral and rest her head on my leg. She was enjoying herself.......

A CD was slipped on without me noticing then she did a quick cowgirl. Like only a couple of bounces and then she asked me to get on top. I did as asked and entered her wet pussy. I rammed her while we frenched. It was a long, sweet session.She definitely earned her $$ on me today. When I finished we lay in each others arms for a while. All the while she was staring sweetly into my eyes. Whoa, be still me beating heart. Such a cutie.

RECOMMENDATION
Xiao La Jiao is a pretty, early 20s, SYT. Tall, lean and leggy with ample B-cups. She provides good GF-type service and has a sweet demeanor. Whats not to like?

Last edited by BonerDoner; 06-10-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Nananana - We were on FIRE!

Nanananana ... We were on Fire!

WL Name - Na Na
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.66m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade

Looks - 7.3/10

I dislike her overly elaborated eye-shadow and unnatural eyelashes (fake). I gave her some tips on makeup and I hope she would heed my advice. If she applies the right makeup, she would definitely look great as her facial features are not bad. She has big double eyelid eyes and medium high bridge nose. Her lips are well-developed and girlish looking. She has tinted and long body permed hairdo.

Bod - 8.0/10

I like her bod ... Slim, small waist, curvy butt and leggy ... She is a proud owner of a pair of sexy legs that most women would kill for. With this kinda bod, she would look great in almost any apparels ... On that day, she wore a pair of micro mini shorts that accentuated this attention grabbing effect. Wõaff!

Tits - 7.7/10

Almost C cupper frontal assets which are gravity-defying ... A sign of youth! Her pencil eraser size nipples are pale brown in color. Her tits hung down from her body nicely ... I got a hard-on simply by ogling at her well-developed tits.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

Her charming personality and notty demeanour suit me to the T! The moment the door closed behind us, she "snake" around me in an erotic and sexy manner. She would caress me from my head to my bod and then she stroked my already hard-on heirloom with my pants still intact. I squeezed her butts and pulled her close to me simultaneously. I kissed and licked her ears, necks and cheeks in a gentle fashion ... I circled her lips with mine ... and gradually kissed her nose and lips ... We eventually ended up frenching in a passionate fashion ... She seemed to know that I dislike aggressive kissing. Our hands were all over each other ... We were on fire at that juncture! Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - 7.7/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and we frenched lightly and passionately but briefly. She also gave me a soapy body-2-body stimulation.

Cat-Bath - 7.7/10

She gave me a light and relaxing massage on my back before she started this department. She cat-bathed me from back to front and gave me a breast stimulation as well. The feeling of her tits gliding along my pecs and dick were simply heavenly! There is no word to describe how I felt at that juncture. I like the way she sucked and licked my nipples and my neck. I can feel a lot of enthusiasm built into it. She would also lick my upper thighs and the area behind my knees.

AR - 7.3/10

Although she did not give me a deep AR, her tongue action on my butts, my tail-bone and crack surface was pretty lethal as I got an instant hard-on. Usually if a WL's AR skill is mediocre, I would not get a hard-on. How I wish she would lengthen the duration of this department.

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Very engaging and passionate ... I enjoyed every moment of it! I must say I experienced a heap of ömph feeling. (Usual caveat applies)

BBBJ - 7.7/10

Ultra deep-throated BBBJ ... Wet and sensuously done! It would be ideal if she could incorporate some Hand Action in this department. She would also suck my perineum and testicles. Double Shiokalicious! We also did a 69! Her cunt lubed up pretty fast after a few minutes of my cunnilingus power ...

FJ - 7.8/10

She was very engaging and pro-active in the sexual act. I enjoyed sexx-ing this lass thoroughly. I experienced lots of ömph feel out of this coitus. We adopted cow gal ride, doggie bonking, frontal assault (she seated on the edge of the mattress with her legs raised at about 45 deg while I bonked her in standing position and holding her legs simultaneously) and I ultimately climaxed in missionary position. We were both drained and drenched thereafter ... We were in-sync most of the time and on FIRE! What a fulfilling sexual rendevous I have had this week!

Attitude - 9/10

Awesome! Fantabulous! Sexxciting! Irresistible! Oops ... running out of adjectives ...

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion! Just take a look at my ratings above!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 14
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nana is hotcake. You got to have at least an hour to spare if you wanna wait for her.

Saw candy from 1803, also not too bad.

Lele from 1803 has ended her tour of duty in Geylang already my friends. Latest breaking news from Geylang.

A great service girl gone from my hot list.
Bro BronzeGod,
Ever try Candy ?
My friend recommend her to me said
she is also good in SEXVICE..
What is the serving duration 150/1/90min or 60min?
tx.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckworm View Post
Bro BronzeGod,
Ever try Candy ?
My friend recommend her to me said
she is also good in SEXVICE..
What is the serving duration 150/1/90min or 60min?
tx.
Bro FW,

it's $150/1/60min, but if the gal allows n if there is enough time, 2 shots could be possible.. but only IF.
Normally, gals who have chemistry with you on the 3rd or 4th RTF would give you this.

N yes, i find Candy not bad looking. Yet to actually try her.

Cheers
Old 06-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 14
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro FW,

it's $150/1/60min, but if the gal allows n if there is enough time, 2 shots could be possible.. but only IF.
Normally, gals who have chemistry with you on the 3rd or 4th RTF would give you this.

N yes, i find Candy not bad looking. Yet to actually try her.

Cheers
Bro FC,
TX 4 ur info n advice.
I m not so power as u leh, go for 2 shot
normally I go one jialat jialat shotIng n feel contented Liao!

I will try out soon.
Always been in FL doom 2.
Upz u 3 point!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1