The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
G3 is actually the most pleasant looking girl among the batch greeted me, however, it seems g7 and 12 are not there. The rest are really below GL average.
curious abt g3 so wantake a look. house gers not too bad la. din see any outstding beauties but a few bonkable ones. would prefer g8 than 3 , 7... but g12 not there leh... she nid to b prettier than my regular then i wil try. nid to recce again to cfm sightings... wonder y g12 canot b seen hor is she realli very delicious?
ex manager 2036 there... working hard
Old 30-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
curious abt g3 so wantake a look. house gers not too bad la. din see any outstding beauties but a few bonkable ones. would prefer g8 than 3 , 7... but g12 not there leh... she nid to b prettier than my regular then i wil try. nid to recce again to cfm sightings... wonder y g12 canot b seen hor is she realli very delicious?
ex manager 2036 there... working hard
G3, G8 and G12 all provide the same service standard. Only difference is G12 can speak english. G3 and G8 can only speak mandarin. Looks wise i dont think she is prettier than your regular wl. But service wise, these 3 girls are alot better than your average viet in GL.

The odd thing is that all 3 need to give me hj before i can finish. The only girl in 2041 who can make me finish doing fj is G7. The power of social skills.

Last edited by UltramanTiga87; 30-06-2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Looks wise i dont think she is prettier than your regular wl.
how about g10...? din see g10 or g6...
who u think most chio here;
Old 01-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
how about g10...? din see g10 or g6...
who u think most chio here;
G10 is the most chio with natural c cup boobs. I'm not sure if there is a G6 at 2041.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Bonkning talked about G12 so i went to see her today. Unfortunately, OKT told me she has gone back to Vietnam. OKT recommended me G18 and G2 but i went with G6.

G6 Helen

She has long hair. Her boobs are very well made enhanced c cup. Her skin tone is milky white. Her height is about 1.5m. She is short but G11 is shorter. She speaks a little English and mandarin.

She gave me a combination of bbj and cbj. She licks the bottom half of your penis and after which she gives you a cbj. She is quite accommodating during FJ. No complains from her even though it took me a while to cum and she looked tired. I managed to cum during sex with her and did not have to ask for a handjob. So that is a plus point. She allows gentle kissing. No tongue to tongue action. After sex, she lie down on my lap. Kissing and teasing continued even after sex.

Really enjoyed the session with G6. Will want to see her again sometime in future. Hope she does not follow in G12 footsteps.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bonkning talked about G12 so i went to see her today. Unfortunately, OKT told me she has gone back to Vietnam. OKT recommended me G18 and G2 but i went with G6.

G6 Helen

Thanks for G6 FR. Have been waiting for it. Looks like another can-try.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bonkning talked about G12 so i went to see her today. Unfortunately, OKT told me she has gone back to Vietnam. OKT recommended me G18 and G2
waoo .. u so giv me face ah ..

18 n g2? chio bo?
versus g10 which u think most chio..
Old 02-07-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

18 n g2? chio bo?
G10 and then G3. The rest are average looking. I don't mind average looking if i go back a happy man. Agree not?
Old 02-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
G10 and then G3. The rest are average looking. I don't mind average looking if i go back a happy man. Agree not?
mm.. i trying to push it
Old 03-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniakol69 View Post
G10 - Emely / Evelyn (Not sure if I catch her name correct)
Body - Good shape bods which I like
Skin - Fair - All I wanted, fair and smooth
Boobs - C cup with nice nipples
I didn't try to kiss her lips and boobs though just touching and fuck.
she had what you wanted yet u din try kiss those boobs .. just touch fuck .. wao .. gentleman leh u ..
body .. good shape??? u mean with clothes on sibo ..
u got see propperi arnot ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Thanks for the fr bro. G10 gave me an attitude when i tried her.
my experience more similiar to yours... but she no gimme attitude..
no service .. no nothing
had to try very hard n use all my skills to kiss those boobs .. v tiring
recomm me pay more for her soapy massage ... i say no thanks.
a few other gers to try .. looks not bad.
think i will hav my thai regular for superb service n gfe n then find another viet for their super soft snow white skin ..

Last edited by bonkning; 03-07-2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lapsupcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

18 n g2? chio bo?
G18 my friend and I went to check out. Side view not bad, front view ok ok. G10 slightly better. When we walk in, G18 walk away. (OKT say cause behind us got 2 blackie) LOL.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapsupcheong View Post
G18 my friend and I went to check out. Side view not bad, front view ok ok. G10 slightly better.
seems like several bros prefer g10 type of looks...i prefer g8 or g6.
anyway g10 not a gud target.
she doesn't let u play with those boobs, duno why no one mention this at all despite several fr .. for me, this is IF .. immediate failure.
the only thing gud about her is her super smooth skin.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
seems like several bros prefer g10 type of looks...i prefer g8 or g6.
anyway g10 not a gud target.
she doesn't let u play with those boobs, duno why no one mention this at all despite several fr .. for me, this is IF .. immediate failure.
the only thing gud about her is her super smooth skin.
This g10 got no shame. Give lousy service can ask customer to come back and try the more expensive service.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
This g10 ... try the more expensive service.
mayb she feels her boobs see only is 50 ... if want play then need top up another
oh she din ask me come again, only say if i want, nextime can opt for the water massage
Old 04-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lapsupcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
mayb she feels her boobs see only is 50 ... if want play then need top up another
oh she din ask me come again, only say if i want, nextime can opt for the water massage
Izzit man-made thus need top up to recoup losses? Heh heh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1