The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

Where are the recommendations?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-12-2018, 09:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

wont help much i think.... cos the OKTs and their clones will just sign up for premium/donor accounts and there is very little a mod can do to them... but yes i do agree getting a mod in will help in some ways.. better than doing nothing...

or we can impose some sort of fees for GL section? what do u think? better?.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cengiz View Post
Boss, there are 2 nicks in this thread who we are actually considering for the GL mod position. These 2 nicks have fought among themselves before and are no saints, each with his own agenda but like you say "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone!! Everyone here is despicable in one way or another "

the first candidate is not very active and took almost 2-3 months to reply a PM madam sent to him and he is of the opinion of just banning all the trolls. if we allow that, then i think alot of the nicks here will be banned. it works against our principle.

the other candidate is now of the opinion that fake FR isnt welcome here. if we disallow that then 1/2 of the FRs in the forum will be removed. again against our principle.

we need someone who is active, committed to help the forum grow and impartial(or at least try his best to be).

which candidate do u think is more suitable or maybe there is a third.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread