The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Any bro here knows what is the best way to send remittance to Philippines?
DBS remit with zero service fee, if sending back reasonable amount, bank to bank.

Collection, any remittance in Lucky plaza.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
DBS remit with zero service fee, if sending back reasonable amount, bank to bank.

Collection, any remittance in Lucky plaza.
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I don't have a DBS account...
Old 12-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just do 1 posb/dbs account lo. It's very simple. I would say for almost every Singaporean it's their first account to open with.
Old 13-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about Posb?

So far, there are quite a few options for remittance

Self: Collection: Lucky Plaza, Kabayan remittance, iRemit and more.

The popular ones have long queue, but the rates are about the same, 5$ per transaction or so.

Collection will be at Cebuana Lhuelliar or some place

For Bank to bank:

you can opt for POSB/DBS, or go to one of the above remittances at Lucky Plaza.

POSB/DBS is zero remittance fee if you submit before 11 AM, but if you submit after 11 AM, they, for me at least, held it and sent it the next day for zero fee

Never do bank TT, the fees will be absurd.

And if you are not a fan of queuing or looking for regular remittance, plan B (not cheap) is to go to http://pay2home.com/ and get a membership thing. So you can create the remittance online after that, and send bank to bank so they will do the rest. Note, pay2Home has branch in Tampines, JE, Paya Lebar and Clementi - you need to make one visit to enrol yourself, then all else - online. They have a one time fee waiver for new sign up, but still, I found the rates not fantastic .. but in a hurry, they will do fine.

And of course, the other universal solution: Western Union, and you can also collect points, redeem gifts etc..

PS, if you send more than 2,500 $, I think you need to write some love letter declaring you are not sending to support some bad guy there .. not sure 2,500 or 5,000, my remittances are always below that sum.

Last edited by etsys; 13-06-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Anyone tried Oxen Massage? They have promo for out call masseur.
arghh... nobody heard of this? they have a promo package for 2 girls body massage for 1 hour with happy ending. I just returned from ac but never had a chance to try. they sent me the package thru wechat. just so curious and tempted...

btw chatted with some syts while they giving out namecards. few only provide hj and nothing more. 1 quoted 2.5k for bbbj and asked if she had to swallow hahahaa. but anyone into syt can try their luck just for the 1st hour at 300-400p. thats how you find jade in a rock sometimes...
Old 13-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I tried these SYT giving out namecards, one just do massage wouldnt do anything else, another did FS charged 1500 which is still acceptable she was very pretty and busty, tho i heard others post girl charge 1000, so i would say keep on trying
yeah 1000 i should say is a good deal but for syt... 500p more is always worth. so far those i met at least do hj for 500p. but i dont understand what they were thinking when they tried to offer bj for 2500p. i had fj offered from 1000 to 2000 thou for st. but i realised these are the really young girls who who are not so pro and very green. some guys gona love it. massage range from 300-400p /1hr.

some will ask for additional transport fees of 100p. ask them to intro another girl who does fj if they are reluctant to do anything more than hj so you will not have to bum again.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

btw... zenny 34.0 on sat
Old 13-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Gem08;14717070]yeah 1000 i should say is a good deal but for syt... 500p more is always worth. so far those i met at least do hj for 500p. but i dont understand what they were thinking when they tried to offer bj for 2500p. i had fj offered from 1000 to 2000 thou for st. but i realised these are the really young girls who who are not so pro and very green. some guys gona love it. massage range from 300-400p /1hr.

just back from ac. its low season. customers and selections at bars are down.camped all nights at discos. st from young syts can be had from 1000-1300. more selections after 2am.enjoy the low season promotion while it lasts
Old 13-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
How about Posb?

So far, there are quite a few options for remittance

Self: Collection: Lucky Plaza, Kabayan remittance, iRemit and more.

The popular ones have long queue, but the rates are about the same, 5$ per transaction or so.

Collection will be at Cebuana Lhuelliar or some place

For Bank to bank:

you can opt for POSB/DBS, or go to one of the above remittances at Lucky Plaza.

POSB/DBS is zero remittance fee if you submit before 11 AM, but if you submit after 11 AM, they, for me at least, held it and sent it the next day for zero fee

Never do bank TT, the fees will be absurd.

And if you are not a fan of queuing or looking for regular remittance, plan B (not cheap) is to go to http://pay2home.com/ and get a membership thing. So you can create the remittance online after that, and send bank to bank so they will do the rest. Note, pay2Home has branch in Tampines, JE, Paya Lebar and Clementi - you need to make one visit to enrol yourself, then all else - online. They have a one time fee waiver for new sign up, but still, I found the rates not fantastic .. but in a hurry, they will do fine.

And of course, the other universal solution: Western Union, and you can also collect points, redeem gifts etc..

PS, if you send more than 2,500 $, I think you need to write some love letter declaring you are not sending to support some bad guy there .. not sure 2,500 or 5,000, my remittances are always below that sum.
Thanks a lot for the very detailed info bro! No I'm not sending more than 2,500$. Just a few hundred for my friend to apply passport as according to her, applying for passport needs 7k p.
Old 14-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the very detailed info bro! No I'm not sending more than 2,500$. Just a few hundred for my friend to apply passport as according to her, applying for passport needs 7k p.
I remember my girl apply passport only need 2k php
Old 14-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I remember my girl apply passport only need 2k php

Foreigner rate has to be higher. To cover other expenses like room rental...

Gesch, I hope you know your friend very well ....

7000 may be small money For you but it is much much more than the passport cost in Philippines embassy Singapore!!

And 7k can do lot of things after renewing passport...
Old 14-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

as told, application fees is 950p. express service additional 250p, if you do it in philippines. heard you have an option to do your passport overseas but at much higher rates.
Old 14-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
as told, application fees is 950p. express service additional 250p, if you do it in philippines. heard you have an option to do your passport overseas but at much higher rates.
In Singapore, it is 102 S$ = about 3,500 Php

Much cheaper than 7K php

As I know, a few girls are shy to ask money so they cook up stories, like passport renewal etc, and I bet 99% of the time it comes with a deadline, like I must get it done before this date or that date = which means she need money for something before that date ...

Would I send 7K to girls I never met ? Never

Would I send 7K to girls I know but not that close ? Still NO.

Would I send 7K to girls who are good at keeping their word - i.e. meet me on my next visit ? Still a slightly NO.

I would not send more than 1,500 PHP, claiming some cock and bull story that bank don't allow more than that or something.

Because, if I don't get back the 1,500, I don't care- it's just like a couple of jugs of beer for me here.

If I give 7k, and nothing in return, I will be slightly mad, and I can safely say, girls with no job will have no way to return the 'loan' or 'utang' !

Rather she be mad than I be mad !!!
Old 14-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Foreigner rate has to be higher. To cover other expenses like room rental...

Gesch, I hope you know your friend very well ....

7000 may be small money For you but it is much much more than the passport cost in Philippines embassy Singapore!!

And 7k can do lot of things after renewing passport...
I think mistaken my girl apply in PI and it cost less then 2000php. Where u find 7k?
Old 14-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I think mistaken my girl apply in PI and it cost less then 2000php. Where u find 7k?
I was replying to this

Quote:
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1