The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 17-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
JM14 G4 Soda. RTF her today, attitude really terrible. She said she don't like me anymore and asked me not to find her after today. During the session keep rushing me to cum quickly. When I frenched her she bite my tongue forcefully. I think she going to ord soon that's why such heck care attitude. But her turnaround attitude today towards a RTF customer like me is really baffling

Better think twice before you engage this bitch now. Bad experience today, in fact the worst I ever had in geylang
I have had similar bad treatment from G4. She is selective now, if you are not in her fave list you will be treated like shit. Looks like you were treated even worse, getting bitten by a WL is not what you paid $40 for.

Did you report it to OKT? You should have. What she did was a serious mistake, in fact risky enough to transmit some nasty STDs. When customer pays money there we expect a safe environment. Not an angry bitch biting our tongue and causing injury and increased disease risk. G4 should be sent home immediately for what she did to you.
Old 17-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

JM14 G20

Looks: 6/10 Average looking jm14 girl. Late twenties.

Body: 7/10 Enchanced boobs. C cup. Long eraser nipples. Allows aggressive radio tuning Prolapsed asshole, but this really turns me on. Sucking on it like sucking on a nipple xD

Frenching: 9/10 Allow frenching from first visit. Aggressive kind. Allow you to stick your tongue into her mouth or stick hers out for you to suck on.

BBBJ: 8/10 Pretty good. Willing to suck for a long time if you want to.

AR: 7/10 Not as good as some of the others in this house. But willing to provide for me none the less.

FJ 9/10: Passionate. Takes the lead in changing position. Good rider.

Overall: 8/10. Average looking lass with good service. Not a time watcher. Tell me I still have time when I got up to leave. Friendly. Will rtf when time allows.
Old 17-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jm14 g6

Looks :6/10

Body : 6/10 enhanced boobs protruding nipple. Caress lightly as she just had surgery

Frenching : allow frenching on first visit

Bbbj : 7/10 good suction

AR: 7/10 not a fan nevertheless feel good when she ar me

Fj: 7/10 standard ,nothing to shout about ,she ride me furious thou

Overall: rtf maybe but will try other to decide
Old 17-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

u jus gave me hope apojaja guess i found wat i wanted
Old 17-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

darkvlado: nxt time maybe try others, 0866a g73 has good figure and good frenching.... or 2038 g2 for a good bbbj

apojaja: ur experience is better then mine..... Looks like g20 has improved

jacktan66, Geylang1969: omg..... G4 has always been friendly and 1 of the best attitude wls there...... How did she become like this...... Anyone else tried g4 recently
Old 17-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
darkvlado: nxt time maybe try others, 0866a g73 has good figure and good frenching.... or 2038 g2 for a good bbbj

jacktan66, Geylang1969: omg..... G4 has always been friendly and 1 of the best attitude wls there...... How did she become like this...... Anyone else tried g4 recently
On G4 Soda, very yaya today. Told me she not afraid if I report her cos she is going back already. And she also said next time I find her she will reject me. Knn. Seems like she can't wait to fk off from our shores

All bros out there, try her at your own peril. If she doesn't like you at first impression, prepare for possibly the shittiest geylang experience of your life
Old 17-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post

Ya bro tried g73 not bad too haha
Old 18-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried G1 few days back.

Looks, skin, service and effort makes up for silicon.

Can't complain for $40. Will RTF
Old 19-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Jalan Molek

Was early for an appointment yesterday so decided to cross over and look see.

Since was around 1230pm, most of the ladies were sitting outside. Saw that G13 was available so fast hand fast leg book her.

Honestly very satisfied with her attitude and friendliness. From the moment enter the room, we were already chatting like old friends. She even wash my hair for me. Her bbbj in the toilet was abit short but no complains from me as I was looking forward to bed action.

Hot bbbj followed by cowgal and missionary. French like no tomorrow and very soon surrender everything. At first thought end of story but she then told me to lie on my front and gave me a back massage till the buzzer. Honestly really value for money.

As I was leaving, I took out my wallet to give her a tip as I feel she fully deserved it. I accidentally pull out 2 red notes but she only took 1 and told me it's enough. Frankly, dun care if it's the "put long string caught big fish" theory bcos definitely will RTF.

Btw it's my first time at this joint so I would say G13 attitude and service is simply top notch..
Old 22-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
verycool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this chinese house?
Old 22-12-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

went last week.. G4 told me in the tank she is going back soon...
took her and is okie leh...
she rem me took all the other girls number but service stilll ok..
Old 22-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she was having a bad day tht day....
Old 22-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Was early for an appointment yesterday so decided to cross over and look see.

Since was around 1230pm, most of the ladies were sitting outside. Saw that G13 was available so fast hand fast leg book her.

Honestly very satisfied with her attitude and friendliness. From the moment enter the room, we were already chatting like old friends. She even wash my hair for me. Her bbbj in the toilet was abit short but no complains from me as I was looking forward to bed action.

Hot bbbj followed by cowgal and missionary. French like no tomorrow and very soon surrender everything. At first thought end of story but she then told me to lie on my front and gave me a back massage till the buzzer. Honestly really value for money.

As I was leaving, I took out my wallet to give her a tip as I feel she fully deserved it. I accidentally pull out 2 red notes but she only took 1 and told me it's enough. Frankly, dun care if it's the "put long string caught big fish" theory bcos definitely will RTF.

Btw it's my first time at this joint so I would say G13 attitude and service is simply top notch..
I can vouch for G13

Yesterday went to look for my favourite G9 but OKT said she not working. Saw G20 and G13 in the tank. G13 boobs were bursting out of her dress and I recalled good reviews for her, so decided to take a gamble

No regrets on that. Despite her acne scarred face her service was out of this world, comparable to the ang pais in the house. DFK, BBBJ, catbath all available and she is even game for AR but I did not take as I want to french her lol. On top of lady she is one of the nicest ladies I came across

Will definitely RTF. At least now I have more choices when I visit this house
Old 23-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
why ah...g8 complexion not gud?
No.8
Looks: 5.5/10 Milf look, make up a bit thick
Boobs: 5/10 Fake D
BBBJ: 8/10 beh tahan
FJ: Didn't get in becos fire in the mouth
Attitude: 9.5/10
RTF: Yes....but must wait becos got many to try in this house (RTF list: 10,13...)

Overall comment: Despite previously some negative comment about her, decided to give her a chance after recommendation by no.13
Very talkative & service orientated. BBBJ almost as good as no.13!!! And she speak good English too
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 23-12-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
No.8
Looks: 5.5/10 Milf look, make up a bit thick
She looks nice from a distance...nvr had a closeup view of her.
This hse really service number 1...except 14 16
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1