The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Alright quite free right now will take some time to update for you guys waiting here.

Continued from:

I nodded once more and was thinking why did E suddenly decide to be so nice to me, was it something I did wrong or was there something else that I didn’t know going on.

Back to J’s sofa, saw D and the girls all fawning over J and his friends, was not sure why but it seems that they were not hanging flowers that night so I’m not sure as to why the girls would want to hang around. J called me over reaching the end of the night

J: Lai acc us to another club ai mai?

As it was my first time meeting them I did not feel comfortable even though they were guys, I applogised and made up an excuse that I needed to go back with my ‘sister’ E as she was quite drunk but they insisted and said to bring her along

J: Don’t need siam us one la we won’t eat you up, see you first time in night life bring you go enjoy abit la, this tiu u confirm never go before one sure fun de la ask E along if u worried la hahahha

I went to ask E for her opinion so she went over and asked J where he was bringing me to, then she turned and told me

E: That place is alright, I know people there anything happen can ask them call me they will know what to do my dear bro hahaha you should go and chill since you have been working so hard recently, tmr I let you off go have fun

And she left me as we started closing up, J left a younger friend to wait for me while I cleaned up and they went over first. After I was done met up with this guy HH, we took a cab down and was discussing about Thai girls on the way over to orchard.

Hh: Bro, got Siam bu gf before?

Me: Hahha have leh, I think you all have until siao already la hahahah

Hh: Ohh boy don’t you know about it hahaha, it’s my 3rd month with J to places like this already have 4 girls I fucked already, all power one sia hahahah how many you up before?

Me: Just a few la, here and there in between clubs, hahaha not as much as you thou (trying to act humble and blur)

Hh: Then you are gonna love this place we are gonna go hahaha sure have your type one I see your pattern confirm the siam bu flock at you one when you reach later hahahha

The cab came to a stop as we reached the club which is at a basement at the side of a hotel, still operating till today, know as AURA. Passed the bouncers with a chip on the arm and walked down the steps, my first time there as HH lead the way, the curtains opened and what a sight welcomed me.

The club was packed and the girls were omg so damn pretty, heads turned as we walked through the tables towards the sofa and I was busy taking in all that around me until I heard someone shouting my name

J: Hey boy, seems you have came, you’re gonna have fun today hahahha meet Blue, *pointing at this very pretty Thai girl* she’s the PR manager here.

I turned and looked at Blue and damn she was pretty, I looked at her and was stunned for words.

To be continued. . .

Keep following bros, I will continue updating whenever I’m am free, stay tuned for more interesting stories from my past experiences, Cheers!
Old 16-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Thanks for the nice updates here, camping here for please.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all bros for the support, from now on I will be using some names instead of alphabets to prevent confusing myself, hahaha all these happened almost 10 yrs ago quite hard to remember what alphabets for the names I has used in the previous posts.

Continued from:

J: Hey boy, seems you have came, you’re gonna have fun today hahahha meet Blue, *pointing at this very pretty Thai girl* she’s the PR manager here.

I turned and looked at Blue and damn she was pretty, I looked at her and was stunned for words.

Blue: Hello ka, my name Blue na, nice to meet you *shifts over and sits beside me* what girl you want here you tell me na, I ask her takecare you na ka

Still taken aback by her beauty, I was still looking at Blue like a wolf seeing sheep.

Me: I know what girl I want liao

Blue: Which girl ka? I bring her come over

Me: She’s already here, *grinning devilishly* I want you my dear

Everyone at the sofa burst out in cheers!

Everyone: Whoohoo, power sweet talk sia you hahahahaha, Blue you got new admirer liao

Blue looked away and grinned too and said

Blue: Me cannot na, I bring you girl more pretty than me na ka

Thinking to myself, automatic rejection, interesting, should be have bf working here if not she’s not into my type.

Me: No need other girl la, you accompany me tonight can already la, I don’t want other girls ok

Blue looks sheepishly at me and nodded her head, after which drinks started pouring and we drank a lot as J introduced me to the rest of his friends who came with him that night. I went for a smoke outside by myself halfway and got a text from someone unexpected G.

(As you all who have been following my stories, I had already broken up with G so I was shocked to receive a msg from her that day)

Looking at the msg,

G: I’m sorry but I am still unable to get over the fact that you were the first one in me, it’s hard for me to do it with someone else and I need to get rid of this urge in me. Can you please come by my hostel tonight and we just make love again, I don’t need your love, just need to lower the sex drive for a bit.

I though to myself, how low can someone stoop so low to the fact that she just gave her ex that fucked someone else right in front a her before a booty call late at night just because she wants to be fucked. I didn’t reply and continued smoking my cigarette and G called me. Hesitating before picking up the call,

Me: What do you want now? I thought that I had made it very clear already, we have broken up. Why are you still calling me for sex?

G: I’m sorry, I know that I’m not in the right state now, but I have tried many ways to get rid of the thought of making love with you, I tried meeting other guys but I can’t seem to let them in me and I’m going crazy with this sex drive that I’m having now, could you please come over for a round with me now? I will bring you up to my hostel room and we can just fuck here and you can go back later on alright? You enjoy the sex too isn’t it?

I thought to myself, free sex, not sure if I would be getting any tonight as well, why not? But not willing to give in so easily, I replied

Me: I will let you know later, I’m still outside with my girls now, will let you know after I am done with them, you want you wait, and stop spamming me, I will call you if I want later on.

And I hung up the call. Walking back down the steps to the club, I sat back down at the sofa with Blue beside me, thinking of the phone call earlier and started to get aroused as my dick slowly hardened with Blue’s hand on my thigh. I think she might have noticed as she accidentally brushed my dick a few times after my erection. Leaning over beside me, she whispered,

Blue: Someone is a naughty boy na

To be continued. . .

That’s all for now bros, keep the points and comments coming in yeah! Will be back for the more titilating stories in th next few updates, stay with me guys, cheers!
Old 17-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, please continue notti boy.
Old 18-06-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 18-06-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 18-06-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Seems everyone is enjoying now, do stay with me as I am quite free in updating my stories recently.

Continued from:

And I hung up the call. Walking back down the steps to the club, I sat back down at the sofa with Blue beside me, thinking of the phone call earlier and started to get aroused as my dick slowly hardened with Blue’s hand on my thigh. I think she might have noticed as she accidentally brushed my dick a few times after my erection. Leaning over beside me, she whispered,

Blue: Someone is a naughty boy na

I looked over at Blue and leaned in for a kiss, but she avoided me and I only got to get a whiff of her perfume from her neck.

Blue: Not outside na ka, too many people

Me: Then where do you want to go baby?

Blue moved her hands higher on my thighs and my dick was exploding inside my pants, she said

Blue: Somewhere not so many people na, I will shy ka

I looked around me and told her sure, let’s go

We stood up as the rest were still busy with their girls and Blue led me over to the toilet, as we neared she stopped at the counter, I thought that she wanna gonna grab her bag or something but she wasn’t moving. I walked over to see what’s the problem and she said

Blue: Buy out tonight mai ka? $600 ka, I go with you to hotel ka

I thought to myself, what the fuck?!? Is she serious now?

Me: No buy out la, we go outside play abit and come back already, drinks haven’t finish yet la

Blue: Noooo, you want play with me must buy out if not I cannot go ka

I was starting to get pissed right now as the strain on my dick was unbearable, I asked her if she was gonna accompany tonight if I were to not buy her out that night she replied

Blue: I’m sorry na ka, I working here cannot go out ka

That’s it! I got pissed off left her at the counter and went back to the sofa alone. J saw me go come back and said

J: Eh, so fast ah? I tot you can last longer than that sia kid

Me: Lanjiao la, that bitch I only know her for 20 mins ask me buy out 600 sia, who the fuck pay for sex at Siam tiu one.

J: Wahh you say until like this I also cannot give you answer liao. Find another girl la I intro you

Me: Mai la, I think I had enough for tonight already, I go back first thanks for the invite though boss

J: Ok then, see you soon

As I climbed up the steps towards the main road, unhappiness and anger started to build up in me for being used as a tool for money-making by a thai girl, I lit a cigarette and thought of G and what she said to me earlier, since no girl now, might as well right. I called G and said

Me: Address now, I’m coming over to your hostel. 5mins if not I will leave with another girl.

Got a reply almost immediately and was on my way in a cab towards a well known university in Singapore.

Reached after 30mins and G was waiting for me at the entrance, she came over and hugged me while I did not respond to her hug, and she held my hand and guided me into her hostel.

In the lift G whispered: Later at the door try not to make too much noise, my hall have some people still awake I don’t want them to see ya.

So we made our way silently to her room where I saw no one on my way in, once the door was closed, G came onto me and started to French me as her hands slid down towards my pants.

G: Umm baby I’ve missed you and your dick.

As she pull my pants down and went down to give me blowjob right there and then.

To be continued. . .

The exciting parts are here bros, if you guys like my stories kindly up my points. Thanks for the support! See you guys soon cheers!
Old 18-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, had upz you before. Please continue writing.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update bro
Old 19-06-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 19-06-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

A little late today as I had an event to attend earlier this afternoon, saw many pretty girls and feels kind of horny now but no place to go to right now hahaha, anyways thanks bro dvilla for the upz and bros who have done so but not left your name, am back for more updates now.

Continued from:

So we made our way silently to her room where I saw no one on my way in, once the door was closed, G came onto me and started to French me as her hands slid down towards my pants.

G: Umm baby I’ve missed you and your dick.

As she pull my pants down and went down to give me blowjob right there and then. My dick got straight up hard as she licked my balls and up my shaft.

I thought to myself, umm she did improve in her blowjob skills, guess she has been training but who cares, not my gf anymore thou, G sucked and licked me hard and long there as she stripped of her clothes while blowing me, totally nude now, she begged me

G: Baby please can you fuck me now?

G moved over to the bed and spread her legs open showing me a fully shaved pussy. I walked over and took off my shirt and positioned my dick at her already wet pussy, played along her entrance while she squirmed and tried to hold my dick to push it in, I did not give in so easily and I told G

Me: Not so fast, I want more of your blowjob before I fuck you slut, come

I walked towards the door and opened it, the empty hall was outside with some lights on and I motioned G over to suck me right at the doorway, she crawled over towards me like a bitch and took my hard dick into her mouth once more

G: Slurp ummm, slurp slurp I missed your dick so much baby, slurp hmmm

When I felt it was enough, I pulled G up and pushed her towards the door and poked my dick into her standing doggie style.

G: Ahh, baby, ummmm you are so bad, ahh ahh ahhh ahhh uhmmm

Door wide open, the feeling of being caught was so high it made me ever hornier as I fucked that bitch hard, trying not to make too much sound, G had to cup her hand to her mouth to muffer her enjoyment, as I continued to pump her hard and grabbing her boobs from behind. G cummed as I went all machine gun in a few minutes and she slumped towards the door.

G: Ohh that’s the feeling, soo damn good baby.

Not satisfied with the result in my end, I proceeded to lie on the floor right outside the door and asked G to mount me. (Riding cowgirl on the floor in the hostel is one of the most daring thing I have done at that time being in so close proximity to others)

G: Ummm, ahhh, mumhhh mmm baby, ahh ahh omg

G was unable to hold in her moans and it turned me on so much that I came shortly into G without letting her know. G looked at me as I came and said

G: It’s ok, I know you wanted to do that, I have gotten the pill ready, so you can cum inside me tonight

We were moving in towards the room as we heard a door open at the end of the corridor, saw a girl coming out but she didn’t look towards our direction but I saw that her figure looks good from behind and as she was holding a towel, a sinister plan came up in my mind.

As we cleaned up in the room using tissues, I told G

Me: Let’s go for a shower

To be continued. . .

Alright bros that’s all I could manage for you, I hope you guys enjoyed my stories till now. Till next time, cheers!
Old 19-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Thanks for your sexciting updates, camping here for more. Cheers!
Old 23-06-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Apologies bro past 2 days a little caught up with some things, have some free time now, here goes

Continued from:

We were moving in towards the room as we heard a door open at the end of the corridor, saw a girl coming out but she didn’t look towards our direction but I saw that her figure looks good from behind and as she was holding a towel, a sinister plan came up in my mind.

As we cleaned up in the room using tissues, I told G

Me: Let’s go for a shower

G picked up her towel and went to keep a lookout while I walked towards the toilet in just my boxers. Hearing sounds of someone else inside a cubicle, (I’m guessing it was the girl I saw earlier as the other cubicles were empty) we quietly made our way into the cubicle at the end of the girls toilet

Leaning in towards G, I frenched her, licked her boobs and said,

Me: Blow me you slut, now

G went down on her knees and started to lick my balls, and up my shaft towards my half erected dick. Hearing the water splashing in another cubicle, she moaned and sucked me while I played with her nipples.

G: Ohh baby, not so hard, ummm it feels good if u play lightly la

I ignored her and continued to play with her boobs hard and squeezed her nipples as she blew me hard and deep down her throat gagging somehow in the process.

G coughs and movement was heard from the other cubicle as thou someone was listening to our voyeur in the toilet. Got G to stand up and entered her from behind while standing,

“Piak piak piak piak” the sound of me pumping my dick and slapping against her ass was heard clearly and it seems that the girl was listening to us as the water flowing sound had stopped and no movement was heard from the other cubicle.

G moanes : Ummm baby, slowly, ahh I can’t, ummm it’s too uhhh, fast ahhh ahhh ohhh yeah

as she cups her hands to her mouth in between thrusts trying to muffle the sounds of her moans, I heard the door of the other cubicle creak open slowly but still able to hear over the sounds of the piaking that we were making in our cubicle. Pulled out and got G to blow me kneeling on the floor once more as I stood beside the door trying to get a glismpe at the girl’s shadow movement on the floor, saw her coming nearer to our cubicle and as G was still blowing me, I slowly open the door and peeled out.

Back facing me in front of the mirror outside was standing the girl, who’s figure I tell you guys is damn power one those type, fbt shorts and a tank top and wrapping her hair in her towel while looking at her reflection. Turned me on so much that I opened the door slightly wider so that she would be able to see G kneeling on the floor and sucking while not being able to see me from the blind spot.

The girl initially did not take notice until I decided to hold G’s head and ram my dick down her throat and she gagged, the sound made the girl turn around and I saw that she was staring at G’s naked body sucking my dick and she seems to be shocked for a moment before another look came to her eyes from what I could see between the gap between the door, a look of curiosity which I know from watching all the porn that was available at that time. I stood G up and positioned her sideways facing the door and poked my dick straight into her pussy hole.

G: Uhhmm, ahhh, ahh, ohhh yessss, ummm baby you are so hard today, ummm

And as G turned towards the open door, I held her head and faced her towards the inside of the cubicle and continued to ram her while opening the door further, as the door opened, I came face to face with the girl standing there while I was pumping G hard. And our eyes met!

To be continued. . .

Thanks all bros and sis for all the support and patience, will keep posting more sexciting updates as soon as I am available. Have faith and I will be back for more. Cheers!
Old 23-06-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
So shiok updates here, can invite the girl for threesome hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1