The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Beardsley7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Really like how the story is written!
Old 30-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
uizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, waiting here for more
Old 31-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you guys!
____
I: well, one more man may have a problem
she: my dad? hmmmmm…..i think we can solve that...
she was very close and I could smell her perfume and it was sensual enough in the dark beach to excite me.
she extended her left arm for me to interlock with mine and I was taken aback. I looked around and she understood that I'm worried about the crowd.
She: you never read my employment profile properly when you hired me 2 months ago.
I: why
She: i'm not a muslim. and i'm your host tonight, so it's pretty cool.
I was still not sure.
I: why don't we just walk together, I muttered with all the confidence I could muster.
she: as you please. it's your loss.
Damn. ofcourse it's mine.
we walked to the part of the beach where her father was talking to a few friends around the bonfire.
We took the chairs next to each other and listened to the boring conversations. then they turned to me and we had some more blah blah. suddenly Julie said
J: dad, do you know Jazz has not seen much of the city. all he does is work ,visit stores, office and home.
J's dad: That's a pity. You should take him around J, but no compromise at work. You must be a good staff.
J: ofcourse daddy.
J looked at me and winked.
I thought that was too easy.
J: Can i take him around this part of town, at least we can make a start, I'm not sure whether he will ever come out from his work again. Today is an exception.
Daddy: Sure, but don't go too far, and don't take too long, dinner's almost ready sweetheart. but before you go, i want to have a word with Jazz.
J winked again.
I squirmed. now what the hell.
We both got up from our chair and Daddy and I strolled towards the beach leaving everyone behind with drinks in our hands.
Daddy: I want to really thank you Jazz to give opportunity to Julie. While she has done her schooling there was a gap before she could pick up a job. did you never ask her why?
I: Sir, i'm very careful on who I hire. of course being new here , it will take me time to understand culture and people. But my assessment to hire front end team is dependent on how they communicate, present themselves, what attitude they display and whether they can be trusted. I think she fits the bill across the board. I do recall when I asked her about the gap, she mentioned she was supporting you for your side business and wanted to pick up this experience before venturing out as ultimately, she wants to manage your business.
Daddy: That's only half the truth.
My shouders drooped and I was not sure what's coming next.
Daddy: well, she got addidcted to drugs.
what, a narcos on my team.
Daddy: don't worry, while rehabilitation was undertaken almost immediately after we found out, she needed diversion to stay afloat and clean, which you provided when you hired her. she loves her work. and has been able to stay away from the nonsense and those silly friends. The friends that you see around are good ones, clean and those i can trust.
Still lost for words, but i uttered:
I: i see, thank you for sharing this with me. I assure you that the past will not impact her career potential if she does well and stays focussed and she's one of the best sales team member I have on board. Now that I have met you, i know why.
Daddy: he patted on my shoulder, and said so please dont mind her being an extrovert and trying to show you around. it would be a big favor if you could give that time because it will continue to help during this healing period.
I: I got that. I just don't want to cross any threshold of offending you sir if she spends time with me and don't want to be misunderstood. I'm okay to stay away and give her more work and let her do overtime, if that will help.
Daddy: you know she doesn't need the job for money. so while extra work is fine, some sensible company to guide won't do her any harm. so once in a while when you can spend time out of work with her, please do.
suddenly, we saw Julie walking and that smile could kill. I was already imagining my cock between those lips but i just took a sip.
J: are you bullying my boss, daddy?
Daddy: no darling, i think he's smart enough to take care of himself .......(and then he added) ......and you.
J: haha! you still dont trust me.
Daddy: I do ...more than my life.
J: then can i take my boss now?
Daddy: of course.
This time when she locked her arms with me right in front of daddy, i looked into his eyes for silent permission and raised my glass to cheers and he nodded back. With this green light, we walked away into the dark towards the car park...

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 31-05-2019 at 02:14 PM.
Old 31-05-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 17
Nutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to behold

thank you v much
Old 31-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

This time when she locked her arms with me right in front of daddy, I looked into his eyes for silent permission and raised my glass to cheers and he nodded back. With this green light, we walked away into the dark towards the car park...

she waved bye to her friends, (a couple of them were really hot) and we walked with arms linked and naked feet towards where all the shoes were just before the patch of grass started. By now, we were i guess out of sight from others.

I quickly put my shoes after rubbing off the sand off my feet while standing (socks and pump dress shoes) and now we were not touching each other. she had stilettos with straps, and she bent down to wear, facing the other direction, with one foot in sand and the other after rubbing off the sand placed on the inner sole. I could not stop but admire her sexy shaped legs which were just majestic. I love nice, sexy , filled thighs and she had just the right ones. With that angle, had i been facing her, I would have seen what she was wearing under that dress but it was not to be. But those legs. and then that sexy nice shapely ass just above the sand in the squatting position. Phew!
She suddenly gripped my hand with hers tightly in that state of imbalance and said:
J: can you help me?
I: sure, how can I, without losing being a gentleman.
J smirked and said: i can't balance myself on the sand and it's uncomfortable in this position.
I: there's a small rock there, you wanna walk there and wear.
J: no.
with that she held the grip tighter as she rubbed off the sand from the other foot and slid it on the other heels and was sitting in a squat position. she extended her other arm which i held now with my both arms extended, i moved in front of and before I could catch a glimpse between her sexy thighs, she used all her force on my hands and stood up with her feet placed nicely on the heels and still unstrapped.

Before she could say another word, i knew what I had to do. I let her arms go and bent down and while she put her arms on my shoulders to balance herself, i started to strap her heels one by one. I could smell her legs and my lips were almost going to touch her lower thighs and i felt like giving them a lick but I avoided. I was now getting hard as i finished the right heel's strap and my arm was coming around between her feet from the other side brushing against her skin. It was heavenly but i had to resist. Had I raised my head and looked at her, it was perfect to plant a kiss over her dress right on her pussy, which I was hoping by now is getting wet just as I'm getting hard.

I mumbled: well, your dad did ask me to take care of you but I did not know that I should be strapping your heels.
J: haha! i like being treated as a princess.
I: I have much simpler needs and desires.
J: ahem....what does that imply.
I stood up and held her as she still needed support to walk on the rough beach and grass.
I smirked and said : I could be a princess' frog.
she laughed hysterically and lost balance and slapped her hand on my temple and rested her hand as she continued to laugh....
it got me real high as I felt her hands through the fabric on my temple and she let it stay there.
J: I don't like frogs. but i like to think what they can turn themselves into when...………
she stopped at "when" and we looked into each other's eyes.
there was this burning desire at both ends but i knew this was not the time, not just yet...…
Old 31-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

she stopped at "when" and we looked into each other's eyes.
there was this burning desire at both ends but i knew this was not the time, not just yet...…

I held her arm and led the way. we talked cock and reached the parking lot which had a couple of street lights on.
BEEP. I ignored it.
she asked which was my car and I laughed and said the cheapest one.
J: haha! I though my boss is rich.
I: Nah! I'm here to rescue and turn around the business and just took over old assets.
she stared at the white piece of shit and laughed again while clutching my arm tightly. she was losing balance while laughing....
I: you are making fun of my not being rich?
suddenly J turned serious.
J: ofcourse not. and she laughed again.
This time I joined her.
I: so i guess the drive is cancelled unless you have something better to drive.

J: well, i have never been inside a proton, so can i try but we can't drive away . I just realized you have been drinking and it may not be worth the risk. but let me feel the proton.

With that i opened the passenger door for her. and as she climbed in i admired her thighs and as she bent down and sat and her dress rose, i saw the black V , just enough to tease and stir me.

I closed the door, walked from behind, adjusted my bulge, and then moved into the driver's seat. she was still laughing when i sat down covering her lips with her hands. I joined her in again while I switched on the ignition to let the aircon start.

I: still laughing on my poverty?
she: nah! yeah and something else too.
I: what else could that be?
she stopped laughing and said: do you find me attractive.
I: hmmm...I .....
she: yes or no.
i would be damned with either of the options. it was definitely better to choose yes.
I: yes, but I have a girl friend.
she: I didn't ask you that.
I: and why would you ask me anyways that question.
she: because i saw in the rear view mirror.
I: saw what ?
she: saw you fixing something before getting into the car.
I: well......
she: did you not?
I well, we guys have to do it from time to time.
she: I never knew frogs need to
this time it was my turn to laugh...
I: listen Julie, I have a girl friend and i'm scared of this damn town and laws it comes with. I'm even more worried about my reputation as everyone at all stores know I'm here tonight at your dad's invitation. while i really want to care for you, I'm not sure if we should go further than jokes.
she was quiet for a moment. and she burst out in laughter again.
I: you think that was funny?
She: you talk well, but better practice that with the girls at work. and we all tease each other all the time and you are our new topic.
I: haha! topic? and now am i a subject of ridicule?
she: not at all. i can't tell you what we talk, but it's all good. you should ignore girls' talks. just this that we love it when you are briefing us at work. well, most of us.
I: so do my briefs work?
she: she looked down on my seat, and whispered in my ear, i don't think your "brief" is working well right now.
I looked down and the bulge was more than visible. and she burst into laughter again.
she: so did the frog have a good view?
I was losing control, and thought she's just a bitch as well just like the other two, though more sophisticated.
but I was shit scared if someone were to walk from the beach to car park right now.
I could not say anything.
she: as i was saying, i dont like frogs. so let me get that out of the way.

with that in a swift motion she turned herself closer and before I could react her lips were on mine.

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 31-05-2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old 31-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingsurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, keep the works going! 👍🏽
Old 31-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 31-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lighticon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47Rifle View Post
Nice update
Agreed with you
Old 31-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PlaneCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, please continue bro TS
Old 18-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Thank you for the support and the guys who upped me .... and sorry for the delay

It was a soft gentle kiss, my lips unmoved but she kept on eating my lips and as I could feel my lips getting wet with her saliva, I lost control. I started moving my lips and my hands went over her back. My cock was raging in my pants as I softly squeezed her sexy ass. It was beautiful, the perfect round ass and before I knew we were tongue fighting....

It was easy to pull her over on the drivers sit on top of me as there was nothing between the two bucket seats apart from the lowly laid handbrake and soon she was sitting on me with her pussy placed right on my hard cock. As we kissed more with loud smooch sounds she was grinding on my cock and it felt so good.

She stopped for a moment looked through the rear glass if there’s any one around, held my head and rubbed it all over her boobs thru the dress. As I kissed her breasts thu the dress, she whispered ‘ don’t make my dress wet’
I: I don’t suggest you can take it off
I had not yet completed my sentence when I heard zzzzzzzzziiiipppp.
I looked down and then I looked at her slutty smiling face. She was a goddamn expert and within moments my cock was out of my zippers and now rubbing against her white panties as her dress was pulled up .....

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 05-07-2019 at 11:40 PM.
Old 19-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 20-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1