The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-07-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady - Nat
Stable - Teeruklover
Date/Time - 7/6/2019 4.30pm

Looks - WYSIWYG. Like those syt coyote in TD. Sharp face and sharp features.

Body - Short and petite. Fair and smooth skin. No ink. No stretch mark. Hardly visible scar on underboob.

Boobs - C-D enhanced. Brown nipples.

Pussy - Trimmed, fresh and tight. Painting allowed and she will raise her head to look at me while I am feasting on her.

French - Allowed with some tongue.

BBBJ - Not really the best but still acceptable. Can't go deep. Lots of licking as her catbathing skill. A bit too short too.

FJ - As mentioned earlier she is very tight but no need for gel as she is very wet. Lots of soft moaning. Low riding stamina but I am guessing doggy is her fave position.

GFE - Very chatty but her english sucks. Provided real hard and good massage after the deed and was quite surprise by her strength and skill. Cuddle to sleep during interval.

Overall - A very cute looking lady. Services rendered as advertised.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
loner123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Annie from Seduction68

OKT: Standard, already booked 3 girls from this stable, always friendly and quick to respond.

Looks: Wow, when I entered the room, I didn't expect my lady to look as good as she did. Usually, i'm prepared to discount 20-30%, but Annie was way better looking in person than in photos. 11/10. Make me cum so easily just by looking at her face.

Body: Slender, with real nice ass, slim lady, tall as well. Standing doggy shiok like fuck.

Boobs: Not for boobs lover, nipples were fun to lick and play with.

Frenching: Opted for light kisses as I had ulcer.

BBBJ: Shaft licking, head sucking, head twirling, allowed for slow skull fuck.

FJ: Accomodating and patient, tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary, lotus and lie-down doggy, heh, fuck till shagged le. Her stereo was on point, match every thrust, abit loud also, worried outside can hear. Passsionate lady, hug, fondle and tighten her legs throughout the FJ.

Overall: Friendly, chatty lady. Service-oriented. Her chio face was the highlight though. Enjoy bros!

Usual Disclaimer: YMMV!
Old 07-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Stanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tarma session with Erika and Yuri from SS (2/5):

OKT: 10/10. Steady and provided easy instructions to location and fast booking too.

Location: good for those who drive and free parking. Those taking public transport will need to walk a distance.

Looks: 8/10. Both look okay and give some discount.

Body: 8/10. Yuri has a sexier body because of her huge pair of boobs. Can't stop eating them.

Shower: 7/10. SOP and only Erika washed me.

Catbath: 7/10. Both focused only on my nipples while stroking my 2IC.

BBBJ: 6/10. Was a CBJ instead and performed by Erika. Need improvement here.

Massage: 8/10. Not bad having four hands massaging you. One attack top the other attack below.

FJ: 7/10. Need to see how to get both to action instead of one do and one see bah. If there is synergy I believe that will spice things up alot.

GFE: 6/10. Kinda commercial feel and wanted to commence round two after first shot and shower done. Yuri was guiding Erika during the session I think. First timer for Erika so I don't blame her. Paid for 1.5 hours but ended session in less than an hour.

RTF: nope, got other girls in the stable or other stable to try first.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Alice from Galaxy

Saw new update that was new girls in galaxy. Fast hand fast leg book Alice as her pictures quite cute and chio. Turns out I was her first customer as she just checked into her room half an hour ago, first bloood!!

Face: She looks pretty cute more or less same as her photos.
Body: petite with big boobs which are nice and soft to fondle and suck. Her nipples are pretty sensitive will keep moaning and was surprised she was already wet below from simply licking her nipples and grabbing her boobs.
Catbath: very playful yet sensual very gfe type. Will keep teasing you and ask you what you want and she does the opposite haha.
BBBJ: Keeps showing attention to the head and will deepthroat suddenly had to stop her if not sure cim.
Frenching: Yes. Started with light kisses at first cause she seem shy. But once action starts and she was in heat. Passionate frenching all the way. Had to stop her at times when bonking cause she will hug and French until I no breath.
FJ: She is petite enough to be carried to bonk. Hugged me like kola bear throughout the whole time I was carrying her and bonking. Got tired and went to bed. She seems like cum very quickly especially in mission. Her hips will jerk up and by the third time she said she came. She suddenly push me down and sat on me cowgirl from missionary and grinded till she squirts!!! I was very surprised as I’ve not had many fls who squirts. Massive water fountain squirting man. Then she will spam and hug even tighter. Throughout the whole session her body kept jerking and spasming non stop but she still went on until I came, unlike other girls I’ve tried. Very good service from this petite and aggressive little kitten!!

Will definitely rtf her till she goes back.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lapcheongbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘♛ WAWA ♛

Model Name: ♛ WAWA ♛
Stable: 💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=735481

Looks: 90%
She looks as good as the photos posted, slim and fair lady with very smooth skin. Nice tattoos. Boobs enhance with nice suck-able nips. Trimmed and delicious looking pussy that turns really wet to my paint job.

French: 70%
Light french at first and turns deep once getting into the mood during the session. Very passionate like machiam i am her boyfriend like that. English is basic, good enough for basic communication.

GFE: 80% = 5%
May look like she damn buey song in the photo, but the actual fact is, she is quite a cool and fun at the same time kind of girl. Just need to joke a little bit and break the ice with her and everything will just fall nicely into place. And that enhanced the later experience during FJ once she gets really comfortable with me.

BBBJ: 85%
Suck my nicely with the right amount of power and wetness. Licked my ball with all the eye contact like a bad girl wanting to eat me up. But when i stare back. she just laughed saying she actually shy. I guess that makes me add 5% to her GFE. so fun and open during the session.

Painting: 90%
Being her first day she still have a lot of water to spare for me lah. And besides, i think i am quite a expert painter. HEHEHE. I mean i paint quite well lah. Can hear from her moans and the amount of juices flowing. Aroy mak. Fresh abalone juice. Really fresh sia. No smell with slight sweet taste.

Fuck Job: 95%
This is the part i love most la. She EXCELS here when getting her into the mood. She was so eager when i said i want to fuck her. She capped me and started riding me cowgirl while moaning so seductively. Like wow! been sometime since i get such high feeling of a girl riding my cock.
Pumped her doggy after allowing her to ride me for like 5 mins or so.
Slammed my dick deep into her a few times to get the sudden high pitch moans to boast my self ego further. OOOPS~
turn her around and fucked her in missionary hard and fast enjoying the mixture of stereo from her moans and her wet dripping pussy.
Reached my peak, pulled out my dick and coated her nice fair big pair of enhanced BOOBS with my cream.

She then looked at me smiling. I cheekily asked her if i did make her finish? She replied 3 times. Wao, Be it true or not. hear liao shiok right?
still can see her pussy lips shiny cause its still pretty wet.
She sat up and sucked on my dick to make sure i did not have any more dripping before Grabbing the tissue to clean off my cream on her body.
We then proceed to the shower and clean up.
She squat down in front of my dick while cleaning it like as if she is worshiping it. I think she did it on purpose to prepare me for round 2.
but well. Round 2 was only BBBJ and CIM.

Something like that:

RTF
Sure thing!! might consider her to be the first FL i would ovn. Simply can't get enough of it.
Can't forget the session still. Ended too fast!
Old 07-07-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
Winks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=735408

5/5 Jeena Silk Stockings

It has been a while I last wrote a FR, I was probably KCéd by Ann from Seduction68. Today I decided to break myself loose and took a chance on Jeena recommended by Bro Silk.

Jeena is a pretty young lady and probably younger than Ann. What does surprised me was her service attitude which was both great and delightful.
Looks: 9/10 School girl's looks, like an angel. Of course, she is also thai hence that tan is there.
Body: 9/10 I just find her body shape to be really attractive.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural fitting her body boobs.
French: 9/10 Slow and really into it.
BBBJ: 9/10 Patient and able to DT.
FJ: 9/10 Enjoyed the session as much as me. She might look better if she wears her glasses. I dont have this kind of fetish. Still she was accommodating and all out to please me. Didnt take long to unload my long pent up sperm with her tight pussy and enthusiasm to fuck.
CIM: 10/10 Took it like a champ, reminds me of Ann's sucking prowess.
GFE: 8/10 Extremely friendly and tries her best to entertain me. No commercial feel at all.
Thanks Bro Silk for recommending this gem, she sort of "cured"me partially
Old 07-07-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Alice from Galaxy

Saw new update that was new girls in galaxy. Fast hand fast leg book Alice as her pictures quite cute and chio. Turns out I was her first customer as she just checked into her room half an hour ago, first bloood!!

Face: She looks pretty cute more or less same as her photos.
Body: petite with big boobs which are nice and soft to fondle and suck. Her nipples are pretty sensitive will keep moaning and was surprised she was already wet below from simply licking her nipples and grabbing her boobs.
Catbath: very playful yet sensual very gfe type. Will keep teasing you and ask you what you want and she does the opposite haha.
BBBJ: Keeps showing attention to the head and will deepthroat suddenly had to stop her if not sure cim.
Frenching: Yes. Started with light kisses at first cause she seem shy. But once action starts and she was in heat. Passionate frenching all the way. Had to stop her at times when bonking cause she will hug and French until I no breath.
FJ: She is petite enough to be carried to bonk. Hugged me like kola bear throughout the whole time I was carrying her and bonking. Got tired and went to bed. She seems like cum very quickly especially in mission. Her hips will jerk up and by the third time she said she came. She suddenly push me down and sat on me cowgirl from missionary and grinded till she squirts!!! I was very surprised as I’ve not had many fls who squirts. Massive water fountain squirting man. Then she will spam and hug even tighter. Throughout the whole session her body kept jerking and spasming non stop but she still went on until I came, unlike other girls I’ve tried. Very good service from this petite and aggressive little kitten!!

Will definitely rtf her till she goes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeal View Post
FR for care from galaxy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=731159

location good for driver, plenty place to park nearby. not bad location for mrt as well.

booking was fast

look: 6.5/10 is her in the pic, but need discount maybe 30%? photo beautified and i think is when she is more young and slim time. she admits that she is fatter now compared to last time as she eat alot LOL

body: 8/10 not fat, but not slim either, just OK, high score as her skin is really fair! no thai tan

boobs: 7/10 natural large B, very soft and nice for grab. allow licking nipple

foreplay: 9/10 longest foreplay i ever have in all my pass bonks.

BBBJ: 9/10 Think at least got 10 to 15min, she was licking and sucking my dick, will not stop. Think she really like it lol. she have braces, but her sucking is still superb.

pussy: 7/10 shaven, clean and no smell. allow painting which she will arc her back and enjoy the painting

kissing: 8/10 kissing and frenching tongue fight, all she is game

FJ: 8/10 no complaint, seems to enjoyed the fucking as much as i did. did many position, all she can follow.

finished 1st shot, and we cuddled to rest. can chat and very friendly. her english is good, better than average of thai fl, even show me her photos when she was super slim.

began 2nd shot with her on top of me. 2nd shot took a longer time as usual, pumped her even harder and faster than the 1st shot. Not im trying to showoff, but my dick is slightly larger than average, no complaints of tired or pain from her. totally allow and enjoy the hard pummeling that i am giving to her pussy.

Can see that this girl is really here to work and provide good service, no funny attitude, like halfway black face, want you to cum early. complaint tired or pain after 1st shot.

RTF: probably not, as alot of fishes out there.. but if she can slim down even more, i'd really like to fuck her again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJok View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=731159

Late FR for Care from Galaxy

Looks: 9/10. Really cute, pics resemble her.
Body: 9/10. Fair skin, nice ass and boobs.
BBBJ: 10/10, really hardworking.
GFE: 10/10, the best part. Her English is good and she can talk about anything with you.
RTF: Maybe

Overall: GFE and body is outstanding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88ahsam88 View Post
FR on Care

Looks: 9, alike web pic, pretty syt

Attitude: Friendly, can chat

Body: nice slim body, nice height

Boobs: Natural not enhanced. Sensitive nipples, good size for hand.

kissing: alot. Very passionate

French: yes. Kissed like lovers for v long. No rush

Foreplay: ok. She knows what u want.

BBBJ: not bad. She bj me for about a good 20mins.

Painting: yes. She likes. OPen her legs and pull my head so I can put my tongue in deeper. Paint it for a good 15mins and she likes it I think. Moans with eyes closed.

FJ: can see she enjoys. Very accommodating too. Pussy nice and tight and very wet.

Overall Verdict: A. Totally Fuck worthy!
Good that galaxy is back
Always with quality gals
Always will be missing the session with Care
Old 07-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1/5 Bentley ss on 5th July

Looks: 8/10 around 90% close to photos. Pretty won't reject
Body: 8/10 nice body with the right curves
Boobs: 7/10 man-made and slightly hard, but still nice to look at as it fits her body
Bbbj: 9/10 great suction, lots of tongue action and licking of shaft & balls
Frenching: 9/10 very responsive. Once she knows u're OK to French, the floodgates just open and it's non stop.
Fj: 7/10 quite standard, and her cowboy was more of grinding style so not really my preference. Loved the missionary tho cuz can just French and fuck, but seems like she liked doggie more.
Rtf: maybe, got other targets
Old 07-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 18
(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold

Evelyn Seduction68

looks: WYSIWYG cute girly features..
body: curvy, right amount of flesh for shogan piak piak kio.
boobs: natural handful B, big teasing nipples to play.
french: yes, she'll reciprocated sensually.
bbbj: slurpy DT, balls covered.
gfe: all smiling girl, giggles alot.. aim to please & serve.
fj: accomodating to all positions, enthusiastic vixen.
overall: eyelyn has fun personality like the cute ah lian u hooked up while clubbing, make a great FB.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 0
coolies is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoolies is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoolies is a Helpful and Caring Samster

7 Jul Fizz by RegentLust

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=734379

OKT: quick in response.
Looks: Very pretty
Body: Petite size. Feels like you can pick her up for many positions.
Boobs: Small just how I like my girls.
Personality: Soft but take cares of you well. Very sweet.
FJ: Tight. When she rides me I feel like cumming a few times.
BBBJ: Almost cum a few times had to look away.

Overall: 9/10 Super petite size girl. Good English and really bath you. I have never wash my bro so many times she had. The experience was good.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Starbuckboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=734846

Review for Summer

This one good.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

lionking83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Diamond from SS (5/7 10pm)

Looks: 9/10 - 90% similar to pictures
Body: 10/10 - Super slim, no fats
BJ: 10/10 - Nice, slow and not rushed
FJ: 7/10 - Normal at first, but she is willing to accommodate to my needs as well. Moaning volume is about 7/10.
GFE: 9/10 -speaks english and can understand most of it
RTF: yes, but will try other girls first
Old 08-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

FR For Lita from Fantasia babe, first time trying out this stable...

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 very nicely shaped
Boobs: 10/10 natural and big handful nice to play with
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Old 08-07-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

lionking83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Diamond from SS [1/5]

Session on 5/7 10pm
Looks: 9/10 - approx same as photo but less make up
Body: 10/10 - super slim, no fats
Boobs: 8/10 - very soft, but not for boob loves
BJ: 10/10 - slow and easy, no rush
FJ: 9/10 - perfect, very accommodating, volume 7/10
GFE: 9/10 good english, easy to communicate
RTF: will try others first
Old 08-07-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
After reading many FRs, trusted a few legit ones and went for Bentley(Silkstockings) at 23:30hrs last night.
Anyway not my first time with SS and girls are legit.
Never fails me so far. My 5/5 bonk accumulated next shall me freeeee

She's better looking then video and pics and moves really well.

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty and Slutty looks for sure. Office look like those wild secretary type that hides under the desk and giving u a blow. Those moves and slutty smile and eyes are killing machine)
Body: 9/10 (For her age to maintain this kind of almost perfect figure was fantastic)
Boobs: 9/10 (Enhanced but soft. Very good. And loves to be played with)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Sibei hardworking. Lost of slurping like AV style. Whole balls almost ganna swallowed. Will look at you and wants u to enjoy and moans for her lol)
Frenching: 10/10 (French lovers gather. She's all out to be happy. Not just to make you happy but enjoys herself as well)
Painting: 10/10 (Gets wet easily done it in 69 loves to be painted)
FJ: 10/10 (Fucking good. After 2shots go all weak. No joke. Old man cannot handle)
GFE: 10/10 (English speaking can TCSS. Really good. Moans well as well)

Thanks Bro Silk for the great bonk once again.
Location is new to me first time there parking right below.
Very quiet and descreet location.
Cant believe I RTF her so fast
GFE is even stronger, Moans get Louder but price gets cheaper for RTF
Cheers bro and thanks Bro Silk.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1