The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 22-06-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Molek

Anyone knows of this Thai lady with tattoo quite tall sitting outside jalan suka at the chairs near the motorbike lots??
Old 22-06-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
this house i only tried the legendery G7...............once
Haha, this one first visit she auto rape me without condom already Current batch don't have so hiong one
Old 22-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

G7 the 1 who use alot of lube for everything??

Lots of good memories...

Very smooth entry and fabulous feeling... Service excellent and willing to bbbj, ar, French, everything. As she says, u just have to tell her what u want...she is a sex dream come true

Lucky for me i managed to try her many times because now im avoiding raw and sticking to condom...even for bj also condom now

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 22-06-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Old 23-06-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

is she still around?
Old 23-06-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
is she still around?
G7? The one we were talking about ORD liao
Old 23-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bluelancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
This kind off topic, just wonderin. Where are those indos previously always standing around. Any bros know where to locate them? Cheers
Old 23-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

G17 go back Thai alr. Sad.
Old 23-06-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
slurpingtongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G5 last week. She have the cfm look and big C or D. Overall good service with gfe and love her slurping bj. No smell and delicious to paint. Moan while she on top and her view is wooooow. Able to accommodate different position and finish off in missionary while her boobs bouncing hard.

Last edited by slurpingtongue; 23-06-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 28-06-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Hi guys. Any recommendations for dark skin slim WL? Black pearl.. Brown sugar.. Whatever.. Thanks in advance
Old 28-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Milfworship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Hi guys. Any recommendations for dark skin slim WL? Black pearl.. Brown sugar.. Whatever.. Thanks in advance
You can try G12.
Old 29-06-2019, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelancer View Post
Hi bros,
This kind off topic, just wonderin. Where are those indos previously always standing around. Any bros know where to locate them? Cheers
I also wondering. Previously also got Indians in the back lanes. Long time ago managed to get one of the Indo. One of the better fucks in GL already. Now I usually avoid the walkers because the service suck. $30 but sometimes you need to pay for room yourself and when go in, they fast game take up skirt, put condom on you and ask you to fuck them already.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
G7? The one we were talking about ORD liao
G7 is the only rare jm wl with natural boobs who is also a non mom.
Majority of the wl in this house are all enhanced boobs.
Old 29-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Is G8 still around? TIA
Old 29-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Is G8 still around? TIA
Leaving in a month or so from what she told me.
Old 29-06-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Went by this afternoon, quiet and tank least got 10 gals, opted for no 5. She was ill past 2 days on Mc n medication till today also not well but was trying hard to please. Nice firm tits, bj was ok, willing to switch few positions. Was told going back this year after being here for a yr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1