The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

Back with popular requests, this is the continuation of my first story which you can find here: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=682692

The reason why I started a new thread is because I found the old thread far too clumpy and continuing on writing from there would only deter newer readers because of the hefty amount of pages (last checked it was almost 86 pages) so I decided to start a new thread. It's recommended that you read the first thread first otherwise later you no head no tail not my taiji ah. There are also some photos and audio recordings scattered around in the thread so yeah. And as I mentioned before in the previous thread, I do not have any photos of Auntie Kat fucking or doing any sexual acts due to reasons cited in the thread and most of the remaining photos in my album is not really relevant to the story anymore so yeah, don't really expect Exhibits though I might add in a few unrelated ones here and there. Without further ado, let's continue back our journey.

-------------------------------------------

" Hey Sam, have you seen Mom? " Jack knocked on the bathroom door and asked.

With the sounds of the shower still running, I then replied to him. " Oh you're back already? No. Maybe she's at the neighbors or went down to get something? "

" Probably. Oh well. Wanna play some games when you're out? " Jack heaved a sigh.

" Yeah sure. But give me some time though. I still have to take a shit after I'm done with my bath. " I told him.

" Shouldn't it be the other way around? " he jested.

" Mind your own business unless you wanna smell my shit. " I shooed him off. His footsteps then trailed away as he left the kitchen, probably back towards his room.

It has been about 2 months since we have come back from our rather exotic Bali trip. Ever since touching down, Auntie Kat immediately broke all ties with Uncle D, having had enough of his bullshit. Likewise, I did the same for Alicia. While I did genuinely felt bad since I had taken her virginity and was her first boyfriend, I knew that our relationship wasn't healthy. She liked me but I was simply using her as a replacement outlet for my lust towards Auntie Kat. She deserved better. That's why I simply made the decision instead of continuing leading her on. While true that I could be a bastard and do that while enjoying free sex, I have got more important things in mind. What was I going to do next?

The Bali trip was nothing like what I'd had expected to be honest. Who would have imagined taking part in a gangbang at my age? Well, many but not a handful would be able to make it a reality. Getting a chance to go at Auntie Kat was something that I could only have wet dreams of so experiencing it for real was nothing short of a dream come true. I even had to pinch myself several times to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. So, what now? I managed to get myself laid with the woman that I have been lusting for all this while. There was no other place better to think about that question. With the hot water still splattering onto my body as I basked in the warmth, I slowly started scrubbing my hair while I pondered on that question.

There were mainly 3 spots that guys would usually wash other than their faces. The hair, the chest and armpits and lastly the groin. The water would get the rest. Please tell me that it's not just me or am I that lupsup? Fortunately enough for me, I only needed to wash my upper body since my groin was being cleaned by something else other than the running water.

" Mmm.. sclup.. Haa.. " her sighs and sucking sounds had been masked by the sounds of running water that flowed down our naked bodies.

Squatting in front of me was the woman in question, who was also the woman that Jack was looking for, stark naked as she was eagerly cleaning every single crevice of my erected penis with her tongue. With one hand holding the base of my cock, her mouth went to work almost like a child who has just been handed a lollipop. If this wasn't Heaven, I didn't know what was. This was our relationship now ever since that night in Bali. Her words were still fresh in my mind. She said that she would take responsibility for taking my 'first time' at least until I get a girlfriend. Unfortunately for her, what she doesn't realize that it wasn't my first time and I already had a girlfriend. But what she doesn't know, doesn't hurt her. I could see my semen still dribbling out from her cunt as the water started washing it away. What a waste.

A throwback to just about 30 minutes ago when I had just woke up. Jack had gone to school for his CCA and wouldn't be back until about 45 minutes later. I decided to get out of bed and wash up. It was the weekends but I didn't feel really comfortable sleeping in so I exited my room, only to find Auntie Kat doing the laundry. I greeted her as she smiled back sweetly. It was just as per usual. It was like the Bali trip hasn't ever happened. No. If there was one change, it would be that she was much more comfortable with me now. I could tell that from her attire. She was no longer wearing a bra at home and long gone were the conservative nightgowns and she was back to wearing her usual pajamas set prior to me moving in. Baggy and slightly translucent, perfect.

There was probably no more need to play the conservative card or acting embarrassed about it anymore given that I have already seen her naked and even fucked all 3 of her holes, filling it with my semen. I could tell that she had just woke up not too long ago as her nipples were hard from the air condition in her room, poking at the thin fabric that covered them. It started off with a tease. While she was still putting the wet laundry onto the bamboo poles, I sneaked behind her and started playing with her boobs, pinching and pulling away at her sensitive nipples. Caught off guard from my sudden attack, her whole body jolted as she jumped a little.

" Mmm.. Sam.. don't.. " she sighed.

" Jack isn't going to come back until about an hour. We have got time. " I whispered into her ears.

In contrary to her words, she wasn't pushing me away as I slipped my hands into her pajamas, groping her small tender breasts directly while I started frenching her. There was no resistance at all as she simply complied with my wishes. Back then I could only secretly listen to them and hope that I would be able to see but now it's different. It almost felt like I have exchanged positions with Uncle D. It simply couldn't get any better than this.

Last edited by SamLoMo; 04-11-2018 at 04:42 AM.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

One thing led to another. The next thing I know, she was already bent over by the window with her panties by her ankles, her pussy soaking wet and ready for action. Her wiggling butt was nothing but alluring as I couldn't help myself but push my stiff hard-on into her. I didn't care if our neighbors hear us or see us. I wanted her now. In fact, just the risk of getting caught only made my boner even stiffer than before as I penetrated her. I wasn't really sure if she was trying to be economical or just prefer it raw but she has never requested me to wear a condom. But then again, given the number of times we go at it, we might have to invest quite a huge sum of money just for protection and furthermore, I have already cummed in her multiple times in Bali.

" I will just wash it out afterward. " that's what she always tells me. I'm not sure if she's on the pill or does the washing method really work. Hell, I'm not even sure if the strangers that bring her back before even use a condom. The fact that she hasn't gotten pregnant or AIDS should be a good sign I guess.

Not that I'm complaining since I don't really have to practice my pull-out game when I can just enjoy cumming inside of her over and over again. At least that's how usually our session goes unless we're feeling a little kinkier then I will stain her in my colors. It's not as epic as the Bali one where she was literally covered in cum like a JAV actress but still, it feels good to see her covered in my semen. The sound of our lovemaking echoed in the kitchen as her hands held onto the railing while I rammed into her from behind. From what I have learned from having sex with her was that she liked getting doggied the most. Cowgirl was probably her second favorite position. She doesn't say it outright but I can feel her pussy contracting especially when I'm doing it doggy. She would then sometimes request to be on top instead. If you'd ask me which one I prefer doing with her, it was definitely cowgirl since there was nothing sexier than watching a woman pleasure herself with your tool.

Doggy is definitely the way to go if you are watching but not really when you're the one doing it since you can only see her butt and back, not much entertainment compared to other positions where you can see her breasts swaying around and her ecstatic look. But oh well, since she cums the easiest while being doggied, might as well. Another reason why I like the cowgirl position was that I remembered what Jack had told me at the start, the part where he woke up to his parents having sex. He told me that he saw Auntie Kat riding his dad. To think that I'm the one she's riding now makes my cock throb even harder given how forbidden our relationship should be. Of course, I don't tell her that but silently enjoy both the sensation and the view.

" Ahhh! Ahh! Sam..!! Sam..!! " she moaned as she called out my name. God damn it. It feels so god damn good to hear her call out my name in pleasure since I was already used to her calling out her boyfriends' names.

" Shhh.. The neighbors may hear if you're so loud. We're in the kitchen, remember? " I whispered into her ears.

Her body instantly jolted up as though she just realized it. Unlike our usual secret meetings in the deep night after Jack has fallen asleep, we're doing it in broad daylight now, at the kitchen by the window to boot. I could feel her pussy clenching even tighter now that she realized our position and felt embarrassed. Taking that as a sign, I continued pounding into her while whispering sweetly into her ears,

" Maybe someone is watching us right now. We're right at the window after all. "

One thing I found out was also that she was slightly masochistic. She loved to service people and have no qualms about going down on her knees to give you a loving blowjob, unlike most wives whose husbands have to plead and beg and perhaps bring out for a nice evening to even receive a blowjob. She wouldn't even hesitate to CIM and even swallow. That's the best part. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, her body was painfully honest as I could feel her pussy clenching even tighter than before as those words left my mouth. She immediately flinched. She didn't close the windows at all as both sides were wide open since she was ready to hang the laundry out until I came to disturb her. Anyone that's by the window in their house would have a good view of what's happening if they look at our direction. I can't say for the lower floor apartments but for those who stay on our level or higher would definitely see us.

" Ehh?! Then let me close the windows first.. " Auntie Kat tried to get away but I held onto her hips and continued pounding into her.

" I'm cumming soon. Let's finish it fast. " I told her.

" Ehh? But.. " she tried to protest but winced as my hands went under her pajamas gown and grabbed her breasts.

" Won't so suay one la. Who will camp by their window also? Let's just finish up fast before Jack gets home also. " I psychoed her, using Jack as an excuse for us to finish up faster.

I could feel her tightening up on me quite a lot, probably from both the fear and excitement of getting caught in the act by both our neighbors who may be by their windows minding their own business or by Jack who may return at any given time now. Man, teasing her is so much fun, I could really get addicted to this. To further heighten her sense of shame and urgency, both of my hands grabbed hold of her pajamas gown and lifted it above her head, throwing them aside, leaving her in the nude as she immediately panicked and tightened even more. Needless to say, protests were made but I shut her up by pounding into her even harder.

In my defense, it was just a spur of the moment thing to indulge in further pleasure so neither of us would have expected that incident to happen. But that's for later. I kept my end of the promise and shot my load inside of her after a good minute of thrusting and that was how we had ended up in this present situation where both of us are in the toilet and Jack coming back home.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:07 AM
Samster

I will try to update the story once a week if it's this length. If you guys want, I can shorten it and update twice a week instead. No promises though. Ultimately, it depends on my work schedule.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

头香!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the continuation. Waiting for more!
Old 04-11-2018, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
HoiFai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great to have Part 2, thanks TS
Old 04-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 04-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
unsanea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sequel ….. thanks!
Old 04-11-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always looking forward to read your stories TS!!
Old 04-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thx for the nice story bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1