The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting poorer service during RTF

Hi all Geylang bros, just wanna ask have you guys encountered poorer service/GFE when rtf? I feel that the gals at geylang brothels fall into 2 categories. The first will give you better treatment during RTF. The second group will take you for granted when you return and stop going all out to please

I am one of the unlucky ones who happen to encounter the second group more often

Would like to hear more from seasoned cheongsters here
Old 08-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
Hi all Geylang bros, just wanna ask have you guys encountered poorer service/GFE when rtf? I feel that the gals at geylang brothels fall into 2 categories. The first will give you better treatment during RTF. The second group will take you for granted when you return and stop going all out to please

I am one of the unlucky ones who happen to encounter the second group more often

normal la.. I encounter first time after sex, cuddle .. rtf, finish bath
Old 08-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

taken for granted that you'll RTF
Old 08-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

How much tips u gave during the 1st visit ? Lol
Old 09-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

it depends largely on the girl.....some would give you good service even when you keep return fuck....but most would slack off after a few RTF.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

it actually depends.

but of course, at times, it is about taking things for granted.

It has happened to me before. first time i visited some of the gals, loads of services, from AR etc.

after 4th or 5th time or if you get to know her too well, haha, services disappeared by half. but not for all gals, for some.

so...it depends

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joezy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far i've never rtf the same girl more than 3x.. Either service drop or get to know the girl too well
Old 10-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joezy View Post
So far i've never rtf the same girl more than 3x.. Either service drop or get to know the girl too well
I ever RtF more than 50x because I enjoyed the creamy American dessert that she provided each time lol
Old 10-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I ever RtF more than 50x because I enjoyed the creamy American dessert that she provided each time lol
Zero service but yummy dessert
Old 12-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

If rtf drop service, next time take another gal in front of her.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 13-01-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf more than 20 times in 3 months...service still good
Old 13-01-2019, 05:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more that 20 x or 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special
Old 13-01-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special .
Old 13-01-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
If rtf drop service, next time take another gal in front of her.
what he said...

Quote:

many ppl go find WL for many different reasons...
sometimes its up to you what you portray yourself as to the WL and it will lead to different changes of the WL towards you
Old 13-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
There must be special service provided. If not, what is the purpose of return fuck for more 50 x ? I am quite sure that RTF must have something very special .
special American dessert lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1