The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-06-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
apparently24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Becky (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=942997)
Location: nice discreet location, but room was a bit small and aircon not working well
Shave : Yes
French: Yes (will tongue fight at times, but more pecks most of the time)
English: Yes (no need GT)
Looks: 8/10 (discount about 20% from her pictures— but still very pretty)
Body : 10/10 (well-proportioned, slim, hourglass figure. I recall looking at her in the toilet and thinking to myself, that she was insanely hot)
Boobs: Enchanced (should be C, enhanced but soft to the touch, sensitive nipples)
CIM: didnt try
DT: Yes (Her BBBJ is to die for — extremely skillful with her tongue)
AR: Didnt try
AJ: Didnt try
FJ: 10/10 — v v tight, was surprised how tight she is given her experience. Accommodating to my requests also
Overall : 9/10
We chatted halfway through the session about her life back in thailand. I think 1 point i dock off only because 10/10 is if the chemistry gaogao. While she was v nice and v easy to talk to, was more like FWB/PSE rather than GFE. I am more of a GFE guy. Still v good bonk — GMC stable is solid
Old 10-06-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Nadear from Seduction

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=nadear

OKT: Solid transaction. Even if i kept on asking question still answered me very professionally
LOC: easy to get in. No mafan registration

LOOKS: 9 pretty and naughty looks. 😈
BODY: 9 fresh well taken care of body. Her skin smooth also.
BOOBS: 9 cup B only but damn perky. Just check out tgis photo i posted. Even more siok in person
BBBJ: 9 her suctions felt so different. Felt like she sucking my energy too. Damn nice
FJ: 9 fresh pussy. Slippery wet. Damn good in reverse cowgirl.
CIM: worth my penny. Really damn worth it. Siok
GFE: 9 new relationship feels. Super sweet and clingy

RTF: Yes
Old 10-06-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
cuntester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tring new stable again this time, had a session with Sera of KinkyThai in the early evening today.

Stable: KinkyThai
Room: Clean and tidy with attached toilet
Shower: Small standing shower

Lady: Sera

Looks: Quite fair for a Thai, 1 of the prettier ones I've seen so far, I haven't chiong that much these days, but she's definitely among my own experience's top 5 that I can remember so far. Light makeup with clear skin and I didn't notice any tattoos.

Body: I think she's somewhat in between slim and medium build? I wouldn't say she thicc but she has a wider hips that's nice to hold for doggy. Wider than Kammy of the defunct C88 stable for sure.

Boobs: Handful soft natural B

Pussy: Trimmed, allows fingering but I'm not too sure if she enjoys it? Most don't from my experience.

French: She initiates frenching during she shower, which is abit of a surprise for me.

BBBJ: I blew my 1st shot here, I wouldn't say she's great at it, but she pushed the right buttons or hit my weak spots for me by luck or whatever, so don't take my word for it. Still very rare to blow my load at BBBJ since it isn't my preference, for me it's just a routine.

FJ: As usual, 2nd shot took a while. She definitely has stamina to ride.

GFE: Hardly any English from my interaction with her, a few words only but I'm not sure if she understood. Communicated in mostly french and cuddles, good enough for me, lol.
Showered me only at the start, I showered alone(my preference) without her asking, saved me the chicken and duck talk, I know some will insist on showering you for their PSE/GFE or their insistence on hygiene.

RTF: Yes, for the looks and stamina.

Note:
A few things to note, I've been to this hotel twice in my memory, the reception is next to the elevator. I'm not sure if anyone has been stopped to 'sign-in', but the 2 times I visited, the reception was always busy.
I think the hotel's towel was used, at least not the Good Morning small towels.
OKT didn't ask me to perform 'verification' although this is my 1st visit with them, communication is prompt, experience is good so far.

Edit: Almost forgot about this, I didn't notice or given any mouth wash. BYO mouth wash if you require/insist on having it.

Last edited by cuntester; 10-06-2023 at 11:05 PM. Reason: mouth wash provision
Old 10-06-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vikram22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to see Daisy from KinkyThai

She damn awesome and the way she sucked me high and low. Made me into a good mood. Finished in her mouth. 10/10 in everything.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=942825

Had the delightful Ocean from Lovers Fortress and nearly got drowned lol. Bro KK really steady pom pee. Super responsive and knows what rocks my boat.

Lady: Ocean.
Looks: DAMN FUCKING CUTE. 100% accurate pics.
Body: DAMN FUCKING HOT. Like a hot office lian.
BBBJ: DAMN FUCKING SHIOK. Had to tell her to stop before I came prematurely.
Painting: DAMN FUCKING SQUIRMY. She's very sensitive there and begged me to stop after just a few mins.
Personality: DAMN FUCKING TING TONG. We clicked well and had so much laughs.
Value: DAMN FUCKING WORTH IT. I tipped her just for the ting tong alone.
Will I return: DAMN FUCKING RIGHT.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
screengenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy, Lust365

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=candy

Looks- 10
Body- 10
Boobs- 9.5
Painting- not available
Bbbj- 9
Fj- 9
Cim- 10 perfect. Feels like cumming in vjayjay

Overall
She’s my perfect girl. Her face, body and skintone all my type. The more i got so i to her after she brought me up super high from the best bjob i’ve had and her fucking skills. Damn excellent. Damn good passed my criteria.
She is one rare find. Not the usual type. Test drive her before she’s gone.
Old 11-06-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Becky from GMC24

Becky from GMC24

New batch of girls look good, decided to try Becky.

Looks: Young milf with a petite figure and big seasoned soft juggs. No tummy or tattoos, with some cellulite on the thighs. Fair skin like Singaporean Chinese type (no thai tan). Skin is not completely baby smooth, has some flaws on her back, but doesn't affect the session for me. Waxed below.

Service: Didn't try the services listed in red on the advertisement nor fingering/painting. The other services provided as stated. Service wise it's a positive experience for me as she provided a good cat bath and willing to go multiple positions. Note that DFK is not listed on the advertisement and based on my experience with her, she doesn't seem keen on it. Basic English skills.

Location: Not G area, that's a plus for me. Discrete location, parking nearby. Shared bathroom. Currently she's in the small room, might shift to bigger room when her housemates return home. Towels are small, have feedback to the boss.

Overall a positive experience, a good bang with a young milf with a good figure. Worth a try
Old 11-06-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Boobwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Noey ( ThaiSensation)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=942917&highlight=

OKT: Steady! Fast and responsive, instruct well and clear

Looks: Very similar to photo 80% sweet SYT, if she wears a bikini at beach, confirm attract a lot yandao to take a glance.

Body: Meaty in the right areas, curve figure and real perky ass that nice to grab 👍

Boobs: Natural, no scar, nipple is nice and brown, she gets sensitive when I lick and suck.

Frenching: Damn passionate! Had a deep and long tongue fight. Breath Mint.

Massage: solid massage! I told her my back ache, she knows all the accupoint and losen my tight muscle 👍

Bbbj: Lick from my nipples then down to lick my balls and dick, while keeping eye contact all the time. Great suction and slurp slurp sound also have.

Fj: she enjoy cowgirl position and she has full control on the speed and penetration. Her moans was loud filled the whole room. Turn her over for missionary she hug me tightly for deep french till my cum shot out 👍 Salute to her really!

Overall: Worth spending this bonk, and she's not a time watcher, very good attitude and worth my return for her soon. Need to replenish my vitamin M first. 👍
Old 11-06-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
undeads deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Becky from GMC24

Her services:
Put on makeup and wear sexy nightie 🫦
Help to shower 🚿 clean clean every time
Can dfk with tongue 👅
Skillful and sloppy bbbj and will look you in the eyes 👀
Allow painting 🖌️
Hard working and loud moan during fj👍
Allow cim👄
Give good massage 💆
Treat you like a lover👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Old 11-06-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by Lonerangerkia; 11-06-2023 at 02:51 AM.
Old 11-06-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gcdgxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Asther - Love affair 88
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post22372802

Look - 8.5/10 same same as photos
Boobs - 8.5/10 Enhanced but soft enough
BJ - 9/10 For the 10 mins worth of BBBJ, I would say she is godly with her tongue and mouth
Kissing- 8/10 Only slight kissing and very responsive
FJ - 10/10 accommodating to all positions Cowgirl only for awhile and she get me to pump her especially love it while doing doggy style
Old 11-06-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
olvzoao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy, Lust365

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=candy

Looks- 8.5/10 Looks quite alright
Body- 8.5/10 not slim not fat with a great ass
Boobs- 9.5 natural B is the way to go
Bbbj/CIM- 9/10 has great skills hence shot the 1st load in her mouth
Fj- 9 pretty tight willing to please. Kinky level very high
Old 11-06-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bee from Galaxyxscorts
( Book a slot on friday @10pm)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=942907&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 actual person looks better then posted photo.

Body: 9/10 Skin quite fair actually. She have a perky round ass that I like. If bros like ass, she is one of them. Bouncy type.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B, with sensitive rubber tits, can suck and lick. It really looks good on her.

Frenching: 9/10 can french like no tomorrow, and she gets wet easily.

Bbbj: 10/10 Damn she is a pro. One of the best I've experience. Able to suck for long and knows when to go smooth and fast! Solid!

Fj: 9/10 Her curvy bouncy ass is the best for doggy. Great handle to hold while pumping her. She can take very long and hard pumping. She moan loudly and clenching the bedsheets. Tight and wet pussy that don't even need KY.

Will definitely RTF her next friday again. Cause that will be my only off day of the week.

OKT: As usual, Responsive and prompt reply
Old 11-06-2023, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

Pidwsgd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wawa from ThaiSensation

Was pleased to see real person exactly same as photo. Maybe 5% camera lighting effect.

Looks: 9/10 gave me a recall of my poly schoolmate, decent and innocent look.

Body: 9/10 nice ass and sexy curves, places that need meat she have it.

Boobs: 9.5/10 love original boobs, Well she love being fondle and licking her nips, sensitive though, got harden easily.

Bbbj: 8/10 good suction, wet, slow and steady with alot of twirling action, Tongue licking my balls like licking lollipop.

Fj: 9/10 Good rider, simply love the view of grabbing her waist and turbo speed for a doggie position. Her moan is great and able to accommodate to position switch

OKT: Very fast response, friendly and gave clear instructions. 1 of the better one out there. Location at around Central area.

Overall a sextisfied bonk that makes me a happy man 😊

Old 11-06-2023, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=22401087#post22401087

GMC
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=22401087#post22401087
Name:Pancake
Height:1.60cm
Look:7/10
Skin:Thai taan 7/10
Shave:Yes
Boobs (Enhance) 9/10
Figure:7/10
French:10/10 (DFK)
Massage:7/10
Service:9/10
RTF:will love to try others.

Overall Pancake is a nice lady with willing to serve and what I love the most will be her deep throat and breastfxxk.In order to be in the mood for more exciting sex she also masterbate herself and gave a nice moan out and the magic word *fxxk me*.
After 1st round she will also massage and chat with you and ensure you are comfortable.
As for 2nd round she even ask permission to sxxk my dick and looking at those melon when you doggy or cowboy,overall consider money well spend.
Btw doggy will be also the best as her back is full of body art.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1