The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
haha won't la... I'm sure many bro who read will know i typo. ML where got do AJ de xD
Definitely got a few out there willing to take it in the ass lah lol..

Go search for ham sup Michelle haha..

There's even a FL on green tea site offering AJ service..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

I can't reach Hebe on WC, can anybody PM her no.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wild6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a few from local massage dome, hit and miss I believe
Old 26-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
what time you see her?
her moments got map of her 12km run today
Old 26-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Finally tried angel after much talk about her. Went full of anticipation after so much wonderful comments stated, but sorry I didn't enjoy the session at all. Firstly, can feel she is rushing her way through, all in all inclusive of shower less than 40 minutes. Secondly, she gave me a very commercial feel, like acting her way through, maybe we can't click. Thirdly, a bit too tan for my liking though is known that she is tan from the start so that I came prepared. Sorry I couldn't agree with the rest of the bros that sing praises of her, won't visit her again
Old 26-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
For sure, but we could do without repeated anecdotes about her working so hard, not having enough time to eat, urging Bros to get her food, etc.

Take for example Ai La. You don't see people keeping on portraying "sob stories" about her taking so many customers in daily and not having time to rest and eat.

If Angel wants to 拼命挣钱, then she should know the consequences of putting the long hours in without rest. We shouldn't feel sorry for her, IMO.

My 2¢.
Haha, but nobody would know its a standard 'sob story' if everyone didn't come out and echo it. So I say let the stories out so that everyone will know its a 'pattern'
Old 26-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Finally tried angel after much talk about her. Went full of anticipation after so much wonderful comments stated, but sorry I didn't enjoy the session at all. Firstly, can feel she is rushing her way through, all in all inclusive of shower less than 40 minutes. Secondly, she gave me a very commercial feel, like acting her way through, maybe we can't click. Thirdly, a bit too tan for my liking though is known that she is tan from the start so that I came prepared. Sorry I couldn't agree with the rest of the bros that sing praises of her, won't visit her again
Many bro think highly of those "jiangshu" ML, who generally have good service attitude and high playability, I find most of them too seasonal to my liking. They are fail safe choice with some fun but just lack something
Old 26-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Quote:
For sure, but we could do without repeated anecdotes about her working so hard, not having enough time to eat, urging Bros to get her food, etc.

Take for example Ai La. You don't see people keeping on portraying "sob stories" about her taking so many customers in daily and not having time to rest and eat.

If Angel wants to 拼命挣钱, then she should know the consequences of putting the long hours in without rest. We shouldn't feel sorry for her, IMO.

My 2¢.
Agree with you. It's their own choice and their duty to make sure they are in good condition to serve the customers. They have full control on when to rest or eat. No excuse to cut short on the service because they are hungry or tired.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, but nobody would know its a standard 'sob story' if everyone didn't come out and echo it. So I say let the stories out so that everyone will know its a 'pattern'
You could look at it that way, but to me it's annoying and tiring to see such stuff over and over again.

Won't be surprised to hear her service standards gradually degenerate but let's face it lah, a pretty face like hers wouldn't be short of customers till she RTC.

Old 26-05-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss View Post
Many bro think highly of those "jiangshu" ML, who generally have good service attitude and high playability, I find most of them too seasonal to my liking. They are fail safe choice with some fun but just lack something
Seasonal meaning? You prefer those who are relatively green in this industry?

For me as long as full nude, decent looking, and has good/high playability, in which Jiangsu bunch generally fulfills said aspects, then I would deviate more towards them.

Old 26-05-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
her moments got map of her 12km run today
Thank bro! That's the only content on her wc now. Anyway, I have just booked a session tomorrow. Enjoy!
Old 26-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

For me as long as full nude, decent looking, and has good/high playability, in which Jiangsu bunch generally fulfills said aspects, then I would deviate more towards them.
For me, as long as the service is consistent, and high playability.

I have been rotating between Hebe, Xixi and Angel. With the latter two soon to RTC, I'm contemplating to try Manni and Chen Chen.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I guess those repeated sob anecdotes have changed! Now it's a different repeated anecdote.. not so favourable this time hahaha
Old 26-05-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good service attitude, great skills, nude and high playability are not enough? Wah! Lol.

I think you like the simple growing GFE feeling, maybe a little shy kind. Yes? Well I get it with the gang too. Just know what game you want to play with each.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think it's better to not associate MLs with any regions. Just a previous association by many "know-it-all" bros, but in my opinion MLs are more of individuals. They know each other but their good or bad skills are dependent on their ownselves.

Let's just stop this silly association. From time to time there will be more coming from a certain region due to certain dynamics and that's normal.

Else next time we start seeing "Shanghai factor", "Shenzhen gang" or "Chengdu Pandas" or "Lotus Sect" when most are very slightly related. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1