The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential
Put remote control vibrator in gf cb

put a remote control vibrator in gf cb.

When you go out with her, press the remote control to let the vibrator move in her cb. See what is her reaction.

Anyone try this before. Fun right.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post

When you go out with her, press the remote control to let the vibrator move in her cb. See what is her reaction.

Very interesting reaction but not my gf. Does it count?
Old 06-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Put remote control vibrator in gf cb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Very interesting reaction but not my gf. Does it count?
Bro!, u r back? Ur helper izzit? Lol
Old 06-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
PuayZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually put the remote control in her cb and the vibrator up her karchng. She use her cb muscle to control the vibrator. She says very fun.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro!, u r back? Ur helper izzit? Lol
Good day to you Bro sexcision!

Thanks to the strict censorship laws, have not been able to log-in.

And when I finally found a way, circuit breaker kicked in. It's very tough to be typing out story when my son is around; closing/locking the door will only make him more suspicious.

There was one time when I had to force close some applications when he walked in.

But, yes, I will endeavor to get back to writing. No promises but I will try, ok?

NB: The story that I shared was some time back; I can no longer bribe my son with Captain America figurines or toys

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 06-07-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post

Bro.. i try before.. i put the remote control inside my fb pussy then we go walk walk at courts.. wah paing when walk pass the tv section all the tv change channel by them self! all the sales people tio stun.. faster take out their own remote control to change back but change here change there also cannot...

jin paiseh we faster faster walk away and go to the hifi section.. wah lan big mistake...
Old 06-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro.. i try before.. i put the remote control inside my fb pussy then we go walk walk at courts.. wah paing when walk pass the tv section all the tv change channel by them self! all the sales people tio stun.. faster take out their own remote control to change back but change here change there also cannot...

jin paiseh we faster faster walk away and go to the hifi section.. wah lan big mistake...
Vibrator can work as emp???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1