The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Today nice weather n hope every bro enjoy bonking
Old 17-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally let go my FB for @2yrs. Done @48 time /year*2 per meeting either raw or/rubber if good day for junior. Damaged is $40 per meeting for room only damage for FB is 1 new HP (@3Mths ago). I am a ordinary Chinese and 40+ and she is early 30. Big boob and average looking. Main advise too all Bros is be patient and not necessary to pay big $.

Don't ask me for contact. Is better you fish yourself.
Old 19-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson526 View Post
Finally let go my FB for @2yrs. Done @48 time /year*2 per meeting either raw or/rubber if good day for junior. Damaged is $40 per meeting for room only damage for FB is 1 new HP (@3Mths ago). I am a ordinary Chinese and 40+ and she is early 30. Big boob and average looking. Main advise too all Bros is be patient and not necessary to pay big $.

Bro u mean she went back home? How u can manage to see her for 2years, your wife not suspecting?
Old 19-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Armant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Where you fish from?
Old 19-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She work for 4 yrs already.
Old 20-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Mine's not maids...but still Filipinos.
Agreed.. Just managed to fish and up a S pass one on Skout..
Became my FB and can meet during weekdays evenings..
Sunday's are always so packed
Old 20-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Yes u have good fb n hard find this kind maid mostly they need money will ask for borrow even jus know them
Old 20-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 0
interpol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinterpol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Screwing maids

just wanted to share...

had off day today, woke up late, went downstairs for breakfast and took a smoke while walking around my neighbourhood...

at that time (around 1pm), plenty of maids and mums walking around, going to the daycare centres to pick up their kids, so i just watched them from afar trying to scout a good juicy one...

found a trio of pinoy maids, one with stroller, wearing big white tee and flair skirt, long hair... target locked!!!

although her shirt was big and skirt was flair, couldn't hide her big titties and hot bum. could see them jiggling while she walked with the stroller, got a bit steam and almost mari kita on the spot...

just as i was happily staring, i look at her face, and SHE IS STARING AT ME. siaow liao... caught in the act... but i maintain eye contact...

then she starts to smile at me and give me her CFM face. woohoo!!! i maintain eye contact some more, try my luck...

i followed the trio of maids, the other 2 also quite hot - 1 wearing tank top with nice titties and sexy face, another in a dress with tight body, but they didn't bother about me...

next thing i know, we were near the playground, and the one with big tee hand over the stroller to another maid and break off from the group... i walked past the group and look behind straight at her with a damn hungry look and she responds with her bright smile and CFM face... wahhhh at this point really buay tahan... want to bring her to staircase and lift up her skirt and bonk her hard right there and then...

to be continued if good response
Old 20-07-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JemBud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpol View Post
just wanted to share...

had off day today, woke up late, went downstairs for breakfast and took a smoke while walking around my neighbourhood...

at that time (around 1pm), plenty of maids and mums walking around, going to the daycare centres to pick up their kids, so i just watched them from afar trying to scout a good juicy one...

found a trio of pinoy maids, one with stroller, wearing big white tee and flair skirt, long hair... target locked!!!

although her shirt was big and skirt was flair, couldn't hide her big titties and hot bum. could see them jiggling while she walked with the stroller, got a bit steam and almost mari kita on the spot...

just as i was happily staring, i look at her face, and SHE IS STARING AT ME. siaow liao... caught in the act... but i maintain eye contact...

then she starts to smile at me and give me her CFM face. woohoo!!! i maintain eye contact some more, try my luck...

i followed the trio of maids, the other 2 also quite hot - 1 wearing tank top with nice titties and sexy face, another in a dress with tight body, but they didn't bother about me...

next thing i know, we were near the playground, and the one with big tee hand over the stroller to another maid and break off from the group... i walked past the group and look behind straight at her with a damn hungry look and she responds with her bright smile and CFM face... wahhhh at this point really buay tahan... want to bring her to staircase and lift up her skirt and bonk her hard right there and then...

to be continued if good response
Support support, please continue
Old 20-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mandingo1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hii all,

Had to create another profile coz my previous one compromised my real identity.

Anyways, special thanks to this thread, managed to learn some tips on fishing n hunting. Had some previous success at those tea-dance but I would say I'm still damn inexperienced with lots to learn. Recently into social networking apps and managed to know a pinoy executive working here. Apologies if they're non-maids and may not really fit into this thread but I reckon their mindset and overall "game" would be the same as maids?*Any experienced bros here with such encounters? I upped her already and don't know how to proceed from here. Ideally, would like to keep as f-buddy but heres how it gets tricky for me.

Option 1a) For those bros with f-buddy maids, how do the relationship evolve to being as such? do u be upfront n honest that its purely sex on demand? how do u set their expectations so they don't get too sticky n start demanding frequent texts/meetups, but still would meet up for sex whenever u jio? How do u manoeuvre tactfully so that they'll always be an option whenever u horny, but at the same time not get too sticky for your liking?

1b)Or just act lovey-dovey n play along, and let them have the illusion of relationship? Granted, treating them with respect is a given, else u won't even have the chance to up them. But I personally feel this option is too time consuming and emotionally/financially draining for me.

Alternatively 2) do u just fuck n forget? If so, whats the escape route? just ignore all calls n msgs or slowly wean them off till they eventually disappear?

Thanks in advance if any bros here can share experience/input. Cheers
Old 21-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just met with an indonesian maid yesterday early late 30s. Knew her one day before at wechat nearby. Ask her to meet at her staircase, she obliged. We meet around noon, we chat a while then started kissing and my whole roam all over her body, she push me away, then i lick her ears,thats where she gave up on me, my finger start to rub her pussy ,she was damn wet, ask her why, she told me 6 years no man touch her because she separated from her husband due to her husband cheated on her sleeping with her younger sister. Straight away i move my head down and lick her pussy, she push my head but i still force in to lick her, no smell,soft and wet, she still try to push my head away, in the end she gave up, and keep moaning softly, when she reach her orgasm, she grab my head so i can tongue her deeper, she was wet all over. Then she ride on me,her pussy was so tight,luckily she was wet,it was warm.we did a while, i didnt cum bcoz need to rush back to work. Today will meet her again.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
davexiong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one maid that I up before need money..who can help her can enjoy this Sunday with her...I already got other appointment lol
PM if really to help.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
choon5212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by davexiong88 View Post
Got one maid that I up before need money..who can help her can enjoy this Sunday with her...I already got other appointment lol
PM if really to help.
Brother I'm interested can give me her contact number?
Old 21-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Just met with an indonesian maid yesterday early late 30s. Knew her one day before at wechat nearby. Ask her to meet at her staircase, she obliged. We meet around noon, we chat a while then started kissing and my whole roam all over her body, she push me away, then i lick her ears,thats where she gave up on me, my finger start to rub her pussy ,she was damn wet, ask her why, she told me 6 years no man touch her because she separated from her husband due to her husband cheated on her sleeping with her younger sister. Straight away i move my head down and lick her pussy, she push my head but i still force in to lick her, no smell,soft and wet, she still try to push my head away, in the end she gave up, and keep moaning softly, when she reach her orgasm, she grab my head so i can tongue her deeper, she was wet all over. Then she ride on me,her pussy was so tight,luckily she was wet,it was warm.we did a while, i didnt cum bcoz need to rush back to work. Today will meet her again.
Bro you up her at the staircase or in the car?
Old 21-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
U raw her? U hero lah, our idol
Licking a pussy which has the potential of numerous of sperm n cock visited, u the hero.
Sometimes I don't dare to kiss their mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1