The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Forget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can it be a cheating

I know a vietnam girl at one of the KTV few months back (That is the first and last time she come over to singapore. I saw her passport) and now she back to vietnam about 4 to 5 months. I keep my promise to call her everyday and She did asked me for some financial support as most brothers here experiened. The only time I had relationship with her was my last visit to vietnam (HCM city, not her home town. That my second trip) about a month back and confirmed that she still a virgin (She told me she had never lam tinh with any guy while she work in singapore KTV). She told me she is now doing her study as promised to me and working part time at "coffee" from 2pm to 11pm. She shared some of her unhappy childhood story (I not sure how true are they) with me.

So brothers, what you all think? Any advise? I just want to know whether she is serious about our relationship or can it be just a plot?
Old 19-07-2009, 04:14 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can it be a cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forget View Post
So brothers, what you all think? Any advise? I just want to know whether she is serious about our relationship or can it be just a plot?
If you believe a girl working in a freakin' KTV joint can be a VIRGIN, you'll probably believe the moon is made of green cheese.

She's probably the biggest bullshitter you're ever likely to come across. Why on earth are you calling her daily??? Don't you have better things to do with your money... like helping some poor old folks who can't afford a decent meal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
iCoPuLaTe is Cool - loads of Potential

If i gv u a senerior...

Lets say from my field.

i import u china 黑龙江 char bor, hight at least 1.65m, quite pretty, come find you, also say she virgin, u believe?
or i get u Sar nong girls? The village is nice & peacefull,many wil tink all gd girls, i find for u 1st never come b4 SG gals u want?
Also tel u they virgin then get $ from you?

Must open eyes big big.Think b4 u act.Good Luck.
Old 19-07-2009, 06:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I know a vietnam girl at one of the KTV few months back (That is the first and last time she come over to singapore. I saw her passport) and now she back to vietnam about 4 to 5 months. I keep my promise to call her everyday and She did asked me for some financial support as most brothers here experiened. The only time I had relationship with her was my last visit to vietnam (HCM city, not her home town. That my second trip) about a month back and confirmed that she still a virgin (She told me she had never lam tinh with any guy while she work in singapore KTV). She told me she is now doing her study as promised to me and working part time at "coffee" from 2pm to 11pm. She shared some of her unhappy childhood story (I not sure how true are they) with me.

your are fool to beleive this BS. show up in Viet to check on her or ask some friends to check. You may find out something you dont like but its better you know now than later when you will lose more money.
Old 19-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you believe a girl working in a freakin' KTV joint can be a VIRGIN, you'll probably believe the moon is made of green cheese.

She's probably the biggest bullshitter you're ever likely to come across. Why on earth are you calling her daily??? Don't you have better things to do with your money... like helping some poor old folks who can't afford a decent meal.
I mean I confirmed that she is a virgin when I lam tinh her during my last visit. There is blood stain (Not much, just a few tiny drop on the tissue when I remove the cap). I did not push in a lot as she yell out suddently everytime I try to push in further. The hole is really tight and I were having difficulty to do it the night before (Can't go in after trying almost half an hour. She don't let me see her .... as she feel shy. so I have to base on feeling and experince. I do have experience but just don't understand why got difficulty to do it that night. Either can't find the hole or everytime found it and later run out of position again. I think she do feel shy as everytime she will insist to put on the blanket when she was undressed on bed ). She cried when the actual lam tinh over on the second night, asked her why she just said very pain.
Old 19-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean I confirmed that she is a virgin when I lam tinh her during my last visit. There is blood stain (
There are many reasons for bleeding during intercourse. "Virginity" is not the only cause.

Top 10 Causes of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex

She's obviously a very good actress. Here's an award for her acting skills.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I know a vietnam girl at one of the KTV few months back (That is the first and last time she come over to singapore. I saw her passport) and now she back to vietnam about 4 to 5 months. I keep my promise to call her everyday and She did asked me for some financial support as most brothers here experiened. The only time I had relationship with her was my last visit to vietnam (HCM city, not her home town. That my second trip) about a month back and confirmed that she still a virgin(She told me she had never lam tinh with any guy while she work in singapore KTV) . She told me she is now doing her study as promised to me and working part time at "coffee" from 2pm to 11pm. She shared some of her unhappy childhood story (I not sure how true are they) with me.

Passport can be faked.

She never lam tinh, you also believe?
Old 19-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS,

I dun know why you make such a big deal about the virginity. Was there a transaction for her chastity?

Retired Samster
Old 19-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS, if everyone here believes it to be a plot, how would that affect you or even change your perception? I think some of what she said, how she acted, emotions she felt can be true, but that's why lies are so deadly becos there are some truth to confuse you. At the end of the day, it boils down to the word 'intention' - why must she say some many things to you unless it is to benefit her intentions?

If we contest on whether virginity is there or not, we would never get any conclusion. What bros say here is, you trust her too easily. But then, you've travelled twice to visit her, you have promised her many things, all these show that you are quite deep in the 'relationship'. So that kinda limit what's gonna go into your brain. Just keep an open mind bro, if not you ask those questions also no point cos if you are not accepting point of view, you ain't looking for answers.
Old 19-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Bro TS, if everyone here believes it to be a plot, how would that affect you or even change your perception? I think some of what she said, how she acted, emotions she felt can be true, but that's why lies are so deadly becos there are some truth to confuse you. At the end of the day, it boils down to the word 'intention' - why must she say some many things to you unless it is to benefit her intentions?

If we contest on whether virginity is there or not, we would never get any conclusion. What bros say here is, you trust her too easily. But then, you've travelled twice to visit her, you have promised her many things, all these show that you are quite deep in the 'relationship'. So that kinda limit what's gonna go into your brain. Just keep an open mind bro, if not you ask those questions also no point cos if you are not accepting point of view, you ain't looking for answers.

The purpose of posting here is to get advises from the bros. I am taking every advise seriously. Sound clear that all brothers here believe that this is a plot. So what should I do now? Call her and F* her or pretend nothing had happen? Any advise to test on her (Please PM me your advise as we’re not sure who else is reading this thread)? Thanks.
Old 20-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Quote:
I mean I confirmed that she is a virgin when I lam tinh her during my last visit. There is blood stain (Not much, just a few tiny drop on the tissue when I remove the cap). I did not push in a lot as she yell out suddently everytime I try to push in further. The hole is really tight and I were having difficulty to do it the night before.Can't go in after trying almost half an hour.She don't let me see her .... as she feel shy. so I have to base on feeling and experince. I do have experience but just don't understand why got difficulty to do it that night. Either can't find the hole or everytime found it and later run out of position again. I think she do feel shy as everytime she will insist to put on the blanket when she was undressed on bed ). She cried when the actual lam tinh over on the second night, asked her why she just said very pain.
bro, how you think of the words in bold?

1) shy but not shy to work in ktv
2) hole extraordinary tight
3) you have trouble finding it at the usual spot
4) she dont want you to see her naked

i am not thinking whether she is serious in the relationship or whether she is trying to cheat your money..something else. from your past experience, do you suspect anything not right that night? perhaps both of you were nervous on 1st bonk together that night..and i sincerely hope its not what i am thinking.

Last edited by BKnight; 20-07-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 20-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

unless u r able to 'help' her as and when she needs the financial support chances r she will not be serious abt the relationship. seriously bro, hw much can she earns by studying and wrking part time low wage job? she still needs to pay for her daily expenses here right? also need to send $ home right?
Old 20-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She told me she is now doing her study as promised to me and working part time at "coffee" from 2pm to 11pm.

Her pay should be around 1 million dong per month as a waitress.

Guess you must have sponsored her monthly, that she can afford to study and stay in HCMC. If you do not send money regularly to her then you have to think big time where she gets the money.

Anyway dun have to commit too much... You know her only for a short time. learn more about her. You might discover more than you expected.
Old 20-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mace is Cool - loads of Potential

how u communciate with her?? if passable chinese/english, high chance is ur regular WL unless she has many chinese/english speaking family members/frds in HCM which i highly doubt.
Did she hav lots of makeup kit in her bag when in singapore?? Usually for newbie, they dont noe how to makeup, will rely on their KTV frds.
did u chk the passport anyother places she goes?? If got malaysia, taiwan, macau, Big nono..
If the amount she ask not very much...can consider playing waiting game..

Quote:

Old 20-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

braddah, in general braddahs that seek this board already think they are being KC cheated or whatever you want to call it. most are just looking for someone to say no its not true you are soecial to her. but the hard reality is look at the situation and the facts objectively and from an outsiders point of view and its pretty much leaning heavily toward what you dont wnat to beleive. to not beleive is better than to beleive to protect yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1