The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, congratulations and thanks for exposing these two.
Unfortunately though, this is only one tiny battle won in an ongoing state of war that crooks/stealth agents continually wage on here. So much so that I never even know whether a post/nick is genuine or yet another one of these crooks' schemes to con.

You can be sure that they will just assume another nick/revive one of their clones and go back to their thievin'.
Our board is rife with these idiots.
Puk Gai!
Pity.

SEAJ
Wow, talking to ur clone?
Old 07-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Beware, my dog is coming.

And IT BARK
Old 07-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Hey old man, ur big buddy Mr moderater Hurricane is organzing mass zapping wow...

Maybe u can help to me complain to our Big Boss Mr Sam. Heehee

Since u are such a hero
Come on, answer me this question leh...

Are u going to complain to boss to show ur impartiality haha
Old 07-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Sorry in the history of 太监 that existed, many had more guts than this poor old chap. Ohh someone already did that? I guess he really worse than 太监.
To prove I not lying, people are really happy to see u embarrassing yourself recently.
OMG!!
Two measley Upz in over two days and you're orgasming?
Enough for you to come out and pull down your pants in front of everybody?
REALLY!!!
LMFAO!

And you don't even know how to screen capture and downsize pics?

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
LOL!
So sure that sapsinmike will be around..... when you denied even knowing him in past posts.
Even in just lying you're so stupid.
SEAJ
U are really a funny and weird bloke. Previous posts do not know him. But after all this hoo-haa, we can't contact and laugh at this stupid old seaj is hiding behind the monitor ? I wonder who is the stupid old man.

Now I understand why u can talk so "loud" here. Because u know u can hide behind this stupid nick and will never have the balls to meet anyone. What a pitiful life really.
Old 07-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey old man, ur big buddy Mr moderater Hurricane is organzing mass zapping wow...
Maybe u can help to me complain to our Big Boss Mr Sam. Heehee
Since u are such a hero
Quote:
Wow, talking to ur clone?
Quote:
Beware, my dog is coming.
And IT BARK
Quote:
Oh my.....!!!
Not only are you brainless, apparently you've now also lost all your marbles!
Snap out of it goon!
Make sense!

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
U are really a funny and weird bloke. Previous posts do not know him. But after all this hoo-haa, we can't contact and laugh at this stupid old seaj is hiding behind the monitor ? I wonder who is the stupid old man.

Now I understand why u can talk so "loud" here. Because u know u can hide behind this stupid nick and will never have the balls to meet anyone. What a pitiful life really.
Hoookkkaaayyyy...... Here goes.....!!!
Get ready now...!!!
<
<
<
SO WHAT?
LMFAO
SEAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
... What you exposed about me before... why should I meet you face to face... This is forum... If you can't take the heat... Then I may suggest you to go for a swim...
Old 07-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
OMG!!
Two measley Upz in over two days and you're orgasming?
Enough for you to come out and pull down your pants in front of everybody?
REALLY!!!
LMFAO!

And you don't even know how to screen capture and downsize pics?

SEAJ
Not in over two days. Dun ASSume! What u do not see does not mean u know it all. Lol. For ur info. I am not into points. How much points and so? Can buy anything in real life? I see u exchange points everyday. Points so high ? Can't even show your sad fuck face in public and tell anyone u are seaj the cyber 太监. so much points for fuck?

I just glad my posts to u to make a fool of yourself able to justify people to up me for what I did. I dun go around everyday asking for people to up me.

Yup I admit I dun know how to screen capture and downsize. And so? I got a life and probably won't be someone like u sitting in front of the monitor surfing sbf forum when I reach your age. So proud huh can screen capture and etc etc ? Are u even paid to do all this stupid shit all day long ? Go work at macdonalds. At least that pays u more.
Old 07-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

If only he can answer questions directly instead of talking cock like he always does. Kind of pity this old man really. Waking up everyday just finding someone to squabble.
Old 07-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

In fact my mood is so good that I'm offering this promotion!!

Lai lai lai!!

All of those that hates seaj!! And currently in Bangkok!!

Come to Soi cowboy or nana and PM me for a free bottle of beer. Not much to offer but hey at least we can have a good laugh together. Just simply come and share your stories belittling him and we can have some beers and joke about that miserable bastard who have so much points and yet can't go around telling people he is Seaj. Lol.

Promotion starts today until end of songkran!!
Old 07-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not in over two days. Dun ASSume! What u do not see does not mean u know it all. Lol. ...... I see u exchange points everyday. Points so high ? ......
Christ – you REALLY are dumb after all huh?
This is not over 2 days?

07-04-2015 04:14 PM FK seaj
05-04-2105 03:22 PM surport

Or are you just blind from syphilis?
The rest are from February!

And you see me exchange points everyday? LOL!
Besides my experiment on this thread - please prove that I "..exchange points everyday.."
Brainless....or your syphilis just ate up all your brain too?

Just go back to beating up your whores - that's all you pimps are capable of doing.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-04-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only confirmation info we have here is a lot of samsters hates u and encourage me to troll and challenge u this old gutless man. They enjoying reading u making a fool of yours
Affirmative! Don't frightened old man ler! Later he go cry to Sam then u know! His expertise is kpkb!

LMAO
Just passing by

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Affirmative! Don't frightened old man ler! Later he go cry to Sam then u know! His expertise is kpkb!

LMAO
Just passing by
LMFAO!

Right on cue!
As usual!
Next time, just ask "How High..?!"

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Christ – you REALLY are dumb after all huh?
This is not over 2 days?

07-04-2015 04:14 PM FK seaj
05-04-2105 03:22 PM surport

Or are you just blind from syphilis?
The rest are from February!

And you see me exchange points everyday? LOL!
Besides my one experiment on this thread - please prove that I "..exchange points everyday.."
Brainless....or your syphilis just ate up all your brain too?

Just go back to beating up your whores - that's all you pimps are capable of doing.

SEAJ
I duno how to reply u stupid old man. The top part is where people up me and I up their points. I only showed the two recent reputation points that I got from trolling u. I really duno who is dumber for someone who is here for so long and into reputation points to fail to see the top up is where I returned favors. U senile or what? Need me bring u go see doctor ?
Old 07-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post

LMAO
Just passing by
Can't imagine what's life to be to be even hated in the forum. It's already bad and miserable enough to be hated in real life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1