The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should we nominate SEAJ as asshole of this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
What say you?
Should we nominate for SBF:

Stealth Agent:
TonyCheong.

Stealth Agent wannabe/penny-ante freeloader:
Nonteerak2553

Participating Taikor:
sex crusader

Taikor Wannabe:
Allanooi

Clueless Acolyte:
etct88
sinjktcnx
Triple-X

Clone:
Treemon99 – or is he just another stealth agent wannabe?
Snacky
osamabinladin
SAEJ
seajfather
SEAJmother

What say you?
Toodles!!!

Last edited by SEAJ; 04-02-2015 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Battle Zone

LMFAO!

SLOW WITTED SEAJ

Came out with nominations. LMFAO!

How about nominate yourself for being the BIGGEST PRICK in SBF.

I always back up my words with evidences, unlike you, big joker, clown.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

Clone:
What say you?
Toodles!!!
Ladyboy........ U sibei goot la ........... U phua cheebye don anyhow accuse la .........., all who bei song with u muz be somewhat connected to stealth agent la .......... Cheebye how cum ur tinking so shallow? ............ Wan accuse show evidence,simple as that.....don chiu gong lam pa song la cheebye....... Bo wei gong then say so wat ah? Cheebye u really one peng wei kia ......... Oi chao ah gua u don blame me hor for my first entry into tis thread ......... U pull me in tis thread .......... So when u going to do wat u say and ignore me........ Chao ah gua words steady abit and don act big behind keyboard............ Nothing to say then so wat ah? Knnz eh whats ur connection with ricky lee the bogus fengshui master? Say lei......... Oi chao ah gua r u or r u not going to ignore me cheebye simple question oso u cannot answer then haolian ur england sibei ho............. Don gong lan jiao wei la chao ah gua .......... LFMAO

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Stealth Agent:
TonyCheong.

Nonteerak2553

Participating Taikor:
sex crusader

Taikor Wannabe:
Allanooi

Clueless Acolyte:
etct88
sinjktcnx
Triple-X

Clone:
Snacky
osamabinladin
SAEJ
seajfather
SEAJmother
14 and counting against you ALONE?

Old fool, I think you better retire from the world better. Coffin awaiting for you krub.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Old fool, I think you better retire from the world better. Coffin awaiting for you krub.
Wonder he ever exist in first place in this dimension or he jump into wrong channel lol...
Old 04-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

There are more ......... A matter of fact i receive 5ups yesterday for my post againist tis chao ah gua and there r a few nicks that nv even post in thai threads but somewhere else in international section............ Ladyboy when will u stop tinking u got the whole world supportz and watever jiao wei u say is 100% right? Knnz.......... I tink tis post england should be easy enuff for u to comprehend hor? ............ LFMAO

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonteerak2553 View Post
lmfao!

Slow witted
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemon99 View Post
ladyboy........ U sibei goot la
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonteerak2553 View Post
14 and counting
Quote:
Originally Posted by allanooi View Post
wonder he ever..
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemon99 View Post
there are more ............ Lfmao :d
LMFAO!
:d

SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Wonder he ever exist in first place in this dimension or he jump into wrong channel lol...
He's a loner. At his age, he got no spouse, only got this forum. See how the way his replies. Usually got more than 1K words. He spent his time in this forum, trying to make samsters hate him, so that he got someone to talk too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
There are more ........
Half of CP chiongsters hated him, and now thai chiongsters too.

He don't dare to put all their names here. Before you joined, you know what were his signature?

His signature stated that before mass zapping him pls read his explanation first. And he created link to his explanation essays.

So you think why would Samsters organized such act if he isn't pain in ass.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
He's a loner. At his age, he got no spouse, only got this forum. See how the way his replies. Usually got more than 1K words. He spent his time in this forum, trying to make samsters hate him, so that he got someone to talk too.
Half of CP chiongsters hated him, and now thai chiongsters too.
He don't dare to put all their names here. Before you joined, you know what were his signature?
His signature stated that before mass zapping him pls read his explanation first. And he created link to his explanation essays.
So you think why would Samsters organized such act if he isn't pain in ass.
And so....What?!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

In case those don't know what's happening, this is some brief explanation what's going on between us and the old fool SEAJ.

Ain't going to debate with that old skunk from Indonesia any more. But instead will write some FACTS that readers here doesn't know.

Should you need evidences, I'll gladly search back all his past post and give you the link.

10 facts that you should know about this OLD SEAJ!

1. SEAJ is not a Farang/Ang moh/Caucasian but he is Chinese born Indonesia. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

2.SEAJ is an old retiree banker.
(Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

3.SEAJ is el cheapo, who only goes for cheap bonks. Those KTV girls he can't afford. Beside that he also asked samsters to stop TCSS so that his data can last longer. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters and his recent post about this.)

4. SEAJ has many clones, but he admitted to have one, don't know for whatever uses. (Can verify in his recent post dated yesterday)

5. SEAJ USED to be an agent, he admitted to run a tour company before. But who knows he still running it. By eliminate all the small time agents, he can gain the businesses solely by himself. Very cunning.
(Can verify in his recent post, dated yesterday also)

6. SEAJ got a lackey by moniker Oolouis. This boot licker will back SEAJ up whenever there's flame about SEAJ. Besides that SEAJ claimed Oolouis is flirty rich, to the extend can buy over me.
(Can verify by searching moniker Oolouis, out of his 700+ post 60% all backing up this SEAJ)

7.SEAJ is talk cock number 1 in SBF. Many samsters asking for evidences, about me, and some other samsters being an agent, instead of producing one, he keep diverting other things. (Can verify by read this thread, asking him umpteen times. He even openly declared that he got infos via PM, but when asked he divert to other things.)

8.SEAJ loves the word LMFAO. If he can't reply or got nothing to say, he
will just reply "LMFAO"
(Can verify by reading his recent post, 99% contain the word LMFAO)

9.SEAJ will labeled you as an agent if you go against him. (Can verify by reading the lastest post in this thread, our bro Treemon99 just suffer similar fate)

10.SEAJ is a cancer to international threads. (Can verify by going to CP thread 1 and recently all the thai threads)

Will add more things in the future. So those who still want this old SEAJ, I don't know what to say.

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=138

Quote:
Woo Hoo!!
Even if all true (and you just keep on wondering if all true or not, and again LMFAO, coz that's what I'm doing now!) - I got another question for you - So What?!

And of course you've never answered the only other question I've asked time and again:

Are you or are you not an agent serving mongers in foreign destinations?

Here goes.... LMFAO!
SEAJ
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=139
Old 04-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
In case those don't
And So What?!

SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
LMFAO!
:d

SEAJ
Ladyboy......... How cum now even ur words becum smaller........... Knnz don humji lei .........., where is ur hero attitude? Chinese saying cannot be hero be gou xiong ah? Eh ......., chao ah gua tot u say u ignore me why nv ignore me? Kana expose of ur real agenda leaw then nothing to say ah? ........ Chao ah gua when will u stand by ur wordz? Knnz......... LFMAO

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ladyboy......... How cum now even ur words becum smaller........... Knnz don humji lei .........., where is ur hero attitude? Chinese saying cannot be hero be gou xiong ah? Eh ......., chao ah gua tot u say u ignore me why nv ignore me? Kana expose of ur real agenda leaw then nothing to say ah? ........ Chao ah gua when will u stand by ur wordz? Knnz......... LFMAO
You and nonteerak - make sure you're not typing directly over your keyboard.

All that foaming and frothing - its gonna drip and electrocute your crinkly bums to a crisp!

Toodles!
SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
What say you?
Should we nominate for SBF:

Stealth Agent:
TonyCheong.

Nonteerak2553

Participating Taikor:
sex crusader

Taikor Wannabe:
Allanooi

Clueless Acolyte:
etct88
sinjktcnx
Triple-X

Clone:
Snacky
osamabinladin
SAEJ
seajfather
SEAJmother

What say you?
Toodles!!!
Old 04-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
You and nonteerak - make sure you're not typing directly over your keyboard.

All that foaming and frothing - its gonna drip and electrocute your crinkly bums to a crisp!

Toodles!
SEAJ
Ladyboy.......... Electrocute and burn ur kukujiao la ............ Save u the surgery fee to cut off ur old bird ............ Oi r u or r u not going to ignore me chao ah gua? Now peng wei liao paiseh to say out ah? Knnz ............ Chok dee on ur fight against urself LFMAO

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1